HONEYMOON - DAY 1

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dongwoon, Hyunseung and you finally passed the fan girls and you went inside the airport together. “are the kids completed now?!!!” Hong Cube shouted and eyed on each of you…. You get off from Hyunseung’s back as he tilted his body in half. He stood up and you rubbed the back of your neck, without looking him on his eyes…. “thank you.” You said… and your lips involuntarily formed a curved line….. and you blushed…. Hyunseung looked at you then looked away…. And cleared his throat…. “well, that was necessary though." As you looked at him, you smiled more… and he smiled too with his cheekbones…. Then you look away…. But you saw Dongwoon and he was looking at the ground with his hands on his pockets…. *I wonder what is his problem…. Is he okay?* you thought.

You walked to him and tapped his shoulder… and he startled and coughed with his eyes widened. You laughed at him and went in front of him…. You put your hands on your back and tilted your head to see his face… “oppa? Are you alright?!!” and you blinked your eyes 3x. Dongwoon stood up straight. “yeah, I’m okay.” And he smiled. You smiled too. “oh, that’s relief then!”

“ya! We are about to board, let’s go now.” Hyunseung called you. You looked at him… “oh, coming!!!” your ran to Hyunseung….

*Sigh, I shouldn’t be made it obvious….. but seriously, how can I get rid of this feeling?* Dongwoon thought and walked along.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 4 and 25mins…. You arrived at the Mactan-Cebu International Airport….. no fans were there because Filipino fans weren’t aware that b2st will come to Boracay. You took a large van as your service to go to your hotel on Boracay….. after a long and tiring travel, finally you arrived the hotel… you all get off from the van… and went inside the hotel as the hotel employees were assisting you with your baggage. Hong Cube approached the front desk to book for your stay… all of the beast members were so tired and sleepy…. Hyunseung’s eyes were red… and you… nothing, because you were used to travel anywhere.

Hong Cube was back with the key cards of your room…. “Doojoon and I will be sleeping together in one room.”

Doojoon stood up with shock and disappointment. “mwo?!!!!!!” his eyes widened. “waeyo?!! I want to sleep with Yoseobie.” He then sat again and he kept on stomping his feet. Hong Cube just laughed….. “Gikwang and Yoseob… sleep together….” When Gikwang and Yoseob heard that they looked at each other and hugged. *wow, they’re so cute!* you thought while looking at them… then Gikwang caught you… he winked at you. *oh, asdsaflk he winked at me. GIkwang oppa WINKED at me!!!!!!* you then looked away and blushed…. Hyunseung noticed your weird behavior. *what the is she up to now?! Nevermind* and he rolled eyes. “Junhyung, Dongwoon… sleep together."

 “okay, I know this will happen, how I wish Hyuna is here.” Junhyung said in irritation.

Hong cube gave the keycards to them and gave to you the last one…. “here, sleep together well okay?!” he smiled and all of them walked towards the elevator lobby…. You reached Hong Cube “wait, Mr. Hong-“ but Hyunseung tossed your hand away. “well, as expected…. Don’t worry , I won’t you. Ew.” He rolled his eyes and walked across you. *aish… meanie gay seung.* you stomped your feet and fol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter