what if.............

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOUR POV:

I woke up in daze…  and realized that I’m lying down on my bed…. Hyunseung wasn’t here in my room… hmmm where’s he?! I stood up, and thought about the marriage…. He helped me…so, maybe I will just accept his proposal. Oh damn… I hate gays… but it turned up that I will be married to a gay idol. Geezz… I opened the door of my room, and I saw Hyunseung with Minah…. Minah saw me.

“Oh __________ Hyunseung oppa is here.. hihih, you’ll marry him, right?!!!!!!” she asked.

Hyunseung was like nervous…. Our eyes met… but I looked directly to Minah’s eyes….

“Minah, to be honest……….”

“to be honest??” Minah said…

“yeah, I’ll be married to him soon.”

Minah ran to me and hugged me…. “waaaa, really?! OMG!! I’m so happy for you my bestfriend!!!! Waaa  Hyunseung oppa is so hot!!!!” she said and pulled out the hug… and I smiled awkwardly.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hyunseung’s POV:

Did I hear it right? Oh, meaning… she accepted my proposal. OH!! WAAAA I’M NOW SAVED!!!!!!

Er I must shooo this fan girl, because I want to talk about my marriage with _______

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one’s POV:

While Minah was spazzing because of your wedding thingy…. Hyunseung went to you he wrapped his arm through your waist. You eyes widened *oh, what’s this, er this gay huh!!!*

“yaaa, you can go now, we have to do something important, right my yeobo?!!!” Hyunseung said to Minah, and winked at you, a sign that he was making up story…. You got what he was saying, and joined his lie. You smiled awkwardly to Minah “yeah, hehehe. Minah, you can go now.”

Minah was giggling, “oh, so you’ll have ?!!!!!!”

“mwo!!!!!!!!!!!??” you said

and Hyunseung:

You: ahm. It’s no----

Hyunseung: yeah, so you better get out now,  I’m so excited to do it with my yeobo.

*what the is he saying?!! Argh………. This gay!! Aish.* you thought

Minah was about to leave but… “Oh, okay!! Wait, but you said you really hate Hyunseung right?!!!!”

Hyunseung looked at you.. “um, no, I just said that, so that you’ll not know my secret relationship with him. Hehehe” you laughed awkwardly.

“yeah, we really love each other, so you must leave now. Go go” Hyunseung shooed Minah.

“yeah! Bye!!!!!!!!!” and Minah left…

-----------------------------------------------------

Outside your house….. there were some fan girls….

“yaaa, don’t disturb them… Hyunseung oppa is there, and they told me that they’ll have later. Hahaahaha” Minah said.

Fan girls: waaaa REALLLY!!! OKAY, WE’LL WAIT FOR HYUNSEUNG OPPA TO GET OUT THERE. WAAAAAA OPPPAAA! WAE U LEFT US LAFKLAS;FKASL;FAFKAL;FA

------------------------------------------------

INSIDE YOUR HOUSE:

When Minah left…. You automatically removed Hyunseung arms from your waist. “enough for your show Hyunseung. Errr” and you sat on the sofa.

“I just did it for her to believe that we’ll get married….” Hyunseung said while standing.

You raised your eyebrow. “hmmm okay. “

“but, you’ll now marry me for real?!!!” Hyunseung asked.

you stood up from the sofa. And nodded.

Hyunseung’s eyes widened and felt so happy… he jumped and jumped. “yehey!! I will be saved for real!! OH MY GODDDDDDDDD!! WAHHAHAHAHA” he ran to you and hugged you…. And you both fell to the sofa…. And he’s on top of y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter