Exciting? Ice Princess>>Ice Rink? Dirty Dirty Thoughts ? SeoOmma?

Our Fake Girlfriends'

Exciting? Ice Princess>>Ice Rink? Dirty Dirty 

Thoughts? SeoOmma?

M I S S I O N_001

Taeyeon and Leeteuk entered SMent.
“We can't date in public. But since SMent has a very special rooftop, we're gonna date there.”

Date?” Taeyeon asks. “We're just a Fake Couple, why are we even dating like it's for real?”
Leeteuk seems to realise that too, “Why am I even doing this?” Leeteuk says as he tries to question himself. “Maybe I'm too excited.”
Taeyeon then stares at Leeteuk, “Lesson 0001, Mr. Park, Don't get to Hyped on all things you do. That's why you always end up having the most scandals because you're getting to exciting.”
“Lesson 0001?” Leeteuk says and rubs his neck, “I never knew that you were a teacher.”
Taeyeon seems to get the point, they must have not knew that we are here to teach them a lesson.Taeyeon thought. “This is a bad thing.”

Huh?What Bad thing?” Leeteuk asks.
“Nothing.” Taeyeon says and tries to change the topic. “Let's go Now! I'm really excited to see the roof top.”
“You see, not only me gets over excited. You too!” Leeteuk fires back.
Leeteuk then grabs Taeyeon's hands to ran towards the roof top, There was air all over. You can feel the coldness, and SEOUL too has a very nice view from up here.
“Waahhh...” Taeyeon said in delight.

~*~

HaeSica Date.

You really do love Ice Skating?” Jessica asks, they were now both holding there hands as they were in the Ice Rink.

I thought they named you Ice Princess cause you love to skate. That's why I brought you here.” Donghae says and winks to Jessica.

Yah! Babo!” Jessica says as she holds Donghae's hands tighter to get support from him, “I don't know anything about skating!”

Ohhh~ Babo me!” Donghae says, and eventually letting go of his one hand. He doesn't seem to realise this, but just when he realised that they were out of balance, eventually falling for each other. With Donghae on top, and Jessica below. Donghae nears for a kiss. But Jessica pushes him away, and crawls away from him.

Donghae then laughs to her cuteness, “Yah! Sica, I was just kidding!” Donghae says and follows crawling.

As they got off the Rink, “Lesson No. 00001, Don't Treat a Girl like you like her, and eventually acts couple things when eventually you're not! That's why you have Dating Rumors and Scandals!” Jessica scolds.

But You're my Girlfriend!”Donghae says and gets closer to Jessica's face.

Jessica then blows an air to Donghae's face, closing his eyes. “What's with the lesson no. 00001?”

Jessica seems to get the point, they must have not knew that we are here to teach them a lesson“This is a bad thing.”

What bad thing?” Donghae asks,

You!” Jessica says and rans away from him.

yah! Wait for me!” Donghae shouts following Jessica. He then was able to chase Jessica and clings unto her shoulder, Should 't be girls doing that?. Jessica thought to what Donghae was doing.

*~SiFany Date~*

Siwon brought her into his house.
“Ah! Oppa it hurts be gentle!” Tiffany groaned.

At the outside rooms the maids eyes were widening to what they heard.

Young Master is so cold, that it's to unbelievable for him to do it.” Maid no. 1 said.

Ugh! That hurts!” Tiffany groans again.

The maids widened their eyes again, “I thought they just dated?”

But inside the Room!

It's My Turn!” Tiffany said, fully dressed. Wearing a smirk in her face. Since they have no other place to go. And they decided to play Rock ,stone ,scissors, and whoever loses will get hit in their hand.

Rock Stone Scissors!”

Siwon's eyes widen as soon as he realized he had won again. And started hitting her little fingers,

Ah! Be gentle! It's unfair yours is so big,!” Tiffany says referring to Siwon's hands.

The Maids gasped to horror, again.

This can't be done if I do it gently. You'll have to endure the pain.” Siwon says sweetly and caresses her hands, and continues their little 'GAME'.

Lesson No. 00001. You should not treat girls to nice, cause if you do,they'll feel the heat and feels that they like you. And because you're too gentle, MEDIA's think that you're dating because you're kind, and not cold unlike your usual features.” Tiffany explains.
“What you my teacher?” Siwon asks, and gently holds her hands.
“Yah!” Tiffany says and hits Siwon's hands.
“Ahhh! That was HOT!” Siwon shouts in pain, causing the maids to gasp outside even louder.

*~SeoKyu Date~*
“Wow, the place is so wonderful.” Seohyun says and blinks her eyes for a few times. They were on the hill top, viewing the hall view of Seoul in the morning. Seohyun is so amazed at the view, so beautiful. But Kyuhyun just remained silent, Seohyun then went to see Kyuhyun.
“Why so silent?” Seohyun asks, but Kyuhyun doesn't responds. Seohyun then waves her hands in front of Kyuhyun. She then slowly took off Kyuhyun's shades, and realised he was sleeping!
“Yah! Don't you know?”Seohyun fires, Kyuhyun then wokes up to Seohyun's sudden words.
“Oh~ Did you have fun?” Kyuhyun asks robbing his eyes.
“I'm really going crazy. Really Really Crazy.” Seohyun says massaging her temples.
“Lesson No. 00001 Pay some Respect.” Seohyun says.
“Yes, Omma.” Kyuhyun says and bows to Seohyun.
“Eh?” Seohyun said in shock.
Kyuhyun just laughs to Seohyun's reaction, Still as evil.

-

Anyways, the SiFany part was based on a scene xD :D Leave your Comments, the next chapter will be full of sweets. I see that I have more Subscribers than my comments.