Choosing Names:

Our Fake Girlfriends'

Choosing Names:


SM's Office:

Can someone tell me what's going on?” Soo Man says, as he slams the printed article in the table. Siwon rubs his temples, so as the other guys. Soo Man then continues to nag and nag.

The guys bows their heads, they were upset with Soo Man's words. But now, they have to realise. That they have gone too far.

~

Tiffany was hired to be a waitress in SM's Cafe. Her eyes widened as soon as she entered the cafe. Her Taeyeon-unnie, worked in a cafe too not far from SM. She started working diligently.

Click Click Click.” Tiffany faces back to hear camera sounds around her aura. Someone must be stalking me.

Tiffany pouted as soon as she felt worried. “That's weird. Really Really weird. No wonder there are no other waitresses in here.”

On the other side Seohyun works as a Cashier in a Bookstore near their house and beside the cafe Jessica is working on. Seohyun hears the same as Tiffany. “Click Click.”

Am I really gonna be this famous once I work in here?” Seohyun whispers.

Jessica works as a waitress in a cafe. “Click Click.” She heards it, she smiles a bit. And thinks, 'Someone likes me. I should smile. So that he could like me more.'

Jessica all through out her work is smiling,and treats customers so friendly.

Taeyeon on the other side was in the Cafe she was working. She was Working so hard, that she's been too busy not too check on her sisters. Half way through her work, she was then stopped when she served a customer who asked her to sit down.

Why do you need me Sir?” Taeyeon asks. Familiarizing him, who always comes and visits in this Cafe.

Your parents are Sick. You need money, why not work in SMent?” The Man says directly not wasting any time.

Taeyeon was shocked with what she heard, they were in need of a very large amount of money for their mother and father's operation in their heart. “Eh?”

I'm gonna tell you what you're gonna do, once you agree to this. Believe me it's not something that es do. It's like you're a teacher, who will teach a lesson of responsibility. I'm Lee Soo Man..” Soo Man introduces.

Unnie! We're here!” Tiffany, Jessica and Seohyun says as she enters the cafe. They was shocked to see Taeyeon sitting with a man, who wore a black suite. Taeyeon signals them to join.

Tiffany seems to be familiar with the man in front of her, why? The frame is displayed so big in the cafe she worked on. “Lee Soo Man?”

Yes. Yes indeed.” Soo Man says, and smiles upon Tiffany's thoughtfulness.

Ohhh....” Jessica and Seohyun said, forming an O in their mouths.

~

So Agree?” Soo Man asks. Soo Man just told them that they need to be in charge of taking care of someone till they learn there lesson. And once they started doing this, their parents can get the operation. The girls have no other option, but to agree.

Yes.”

Soo Man was about to leave after hearing they're precious YES.

How do we start? How can we teach them?” Jessica asks.

You'll be they're FAKE girlfriends.” Soo Man says, the girls was shocked to what they heard. Girlfriends? WT

But I never even dated. No one even asked me out.” Taeyeon thought.

But I still have my stalker. What do I do?” Jessica thought.

But I still haven't say NO to the guys who courted me yesterday!” Tiffany thought.

But I still don't want to date. I still want to have a crush.” Seohyun thought.

Soo Man then sits back, “To tell you. I've been stalking you, for 3 months already. And you perfectly fit for each member. Taeyeon, you fit Kyuhyun, who is far from planning on being responsible and is very childish. Seohyun, you fit Leeteuk who thinks very mature and you can turn him to be more childish to avoid scandals. Jessica you fit Siwon, who is silent and is famous to girls. Tiffany you fit to Donghae who is a happy-go-lucky and is caring like you. But you're answer relies, on the name you pick.”

I Pick Leeteuk!” Taeyeon said.

I Pick uhhmmmm Donghae!” Jessica followed.

I Pick .......Kyu----. Siwon!” Tiffany followed.

I am FORCED to pick Kyuhyun.” Seohyun said.

Well then, I'm going to leave. You're going to meet them next week, cause they're still in Incheon performing.” Soo Man says and stood up from his place.

Performing what?” Seohyun asks.

A dance. They're members of the band Super Junior. Don't you know?” Soo Man says and laughs as he walks out of the cafe.

Unnie! Since you have worked in SMent's cafe,do you know Super Junior?”

Su-per Ju-ni-o-r?” Tiffany stutters.

What? Who are they?”Jessica asks, unable to wait already.

Taeyeon then stares at Tiffany. Tiffany explains everything about she read on an article. “Super Junior to Bad Boys.”

They won't do something bad to us, will they?” Taeyeon asks. “Plus! I'm going to be paired up with the man who has the most SCANDALS!”

Ahhhh! I'm going to date a SUPER PLAYBOY!” Jessica squeals happily.

Evil? I'm going to DATE an evil?” Seohyun says a loud.

While Tiffany just buried her face with her hands, “Why didn't I think about IT!?”

ChapterNotes:

I know it's a crappy Chapter. Please leave your comments.