Date Part One

Our Fake Girlfriends'

.~Date Part One~.

It's been a week.

Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun are gathering in their living room.

“I really can't stand wearing this clothes.” Taeyeon said as she tried stretching out her skirt.

“Me too. Too lousy.” Jessica complains.

“Mine is Fine.” Tiffany says and smiles,

“I Love your new hairstyle unnie. Straight and Black, you look so beautiful.” Seohyun compliments her Tiffany-unnie. Tiffany just smiles to Seohyun's words.

Ding Dong Ding Dong “Oh My! That must be them!” Jessica says and quickly straightens up herself. There hearts came to a stop for a while.

“Come In! The Door Is Open.” Tiffany says.

Soo Man enters the room, together with the boys who are being dragged by the black Men. The Black Men then threw them,

“Ouch!” The boys said in unison, as they entered the house one by one.

“Good Luck!” Soo Man says and immediately leaves. Leaving the 8 by themselves.

“Sit Down.” Taeyeon said.

The Guys sat down at the couch across. The girls.

Taeyeon facing the Always Moving Leeteuk.

Jessica facing at the smiling and winking Donghae.

Tiffany facing the cold and the motionless Siwon.

And Seohyun facing the Smirking Kyuhyun.

“I'm uhmm.” They all said together,except for Siwon.

“I'm the eldest. I should go First.” Leeteuk volunteers.

“I'm Park Leeteuk. The Angel from above.” Leeteuk introduces and praises himself.

“Tch. I'm Kim Taeyeon, the eldest.” Taeyeon follows.

“Yah! Pabo, it's your turn!” Kyuhyun says as he playfully hits Donghae who keeps on staring at Jessica.

“I'm Lee Donghae. The Most Handsome guy in town.” Donghae says.

“I'm Jessica Jung. The Ice Princess.” Jessica introduced throwing a glare to Donghae.

“I'm Choi Siwon.” Siwon says coldly.

Tiffany laughs to Siwon, “What's funny?”

“I'm Stephanie Hwang. Tiffany for short. It's funny on how cold you are.” Tiffany says and smiles again.

“I'm Cho Kyuhyun, the Kindest Maknae.” Kyuhyun says.

“I'm Seo Joo Hyun.” Seohyun simply said.

There was really an awkward atmosphere.

“I think you girls need a make-over.” Donghae suggests.

Leeteuk then nodded, “What do you think Siwon?”

“Nah, It's fine. She's beautiful enough.” Siwon said referring to Tiffany.

The 4 guys then agreed to have a make over the girls. They went into different parlors to make the job faster and easier, and after that they'll go into their OWN DATES.

~The TaeTeuk Date~

The Assistant of the store starts getting the clothes that Leeteuk chose for Taeyeon. He then calls the other members, Leeteuk then chooses a dress for Taeyeon as the stylist started putting make up on Taeyeon. The stylist then styled Taeyeon's hair.

“Pali~ Dress into this.” Leeteuk says as he gives Taeyeon the Dress. Taeyeon then lazily grabs the dress.

(In the Dressing Room)

“This SHORT?!” Taeyeon complains as she fits in the dress staring at herself in the mirror. “My hair's cute though.”

“Yah! It's been 30 minutes since you were in that closet!” Taeyeon hears Leeteuk complaining.

“Yah! I was trying to figure out how to use this dress!” Taeyeon says back and opens the door.

“Cute! Now let's go!” Leeteuk says and grabs Taeyeon in the hands.

Cute? He could only say cute after making me dress like this?!. Taeyeon thought.

~SeoKyu Date~

“Please do your best to make her beautiful.” Kyuhyun says and pushes her into the dressing room, Kyuhyun sat down at the chair and grabbed his phone to play with it.

After a while, the stylist let Seohyun dress first. “This Short?! Aish!”

Seohyun wents out in the fitting room, the stylist started fixing her hair in a bun. And then her make-up. Seohyun steps outside the make-up room to let Kyuhyun see.

Kyuhyun widens his eyes as soon as he saw Seohyun. Then he goes back to reality. “Beautiful enough.” Kyuhyun says. Seohyun then giggles.

“Let's go.” Kyuhyun said as he let Seohyun cling unto his arms.

~HaeSica~

“Yah~ How come you never talk?” Donghae complains, they were already in the car. Jessica just finished her make over.

“Why should I talk?” Jessica asks as she rolls her eyes. The Driver started driving. Both of them were in the back seat.

“Why should I talk?” Donghae imitates, rolling his eyes too.

“Yah! You're so annoying!” Jessica said and smacks Donghae in the head.

“AhH!” Donghae says, and closes his eyes.

“OMO! Does it hurt?” Jessica says and pats his head slowly.

While Donghae was closing his eyes, he then slowly opens his one's eyes, to view Jessica. Jessica sees this, “Yah!” And smacks him in the head again.

“Ouch!” Donghae says and gets concentrated, to avoid being smacked again.

~SiFany~

On the other side, Siwon and Tiffany was in their car too. In the back seat. There was long silence. I really can't stand the silence. Tiffany thought.

“Wonniee~~~ Why won't you talk?” Tiffany asks, doing aegyo staring right at his eyes.

But Siwon just stayed motionless. Tiffany then sits properly at the sit. “Aish, I never knew dating a Choi Siwon would be this boring.”

“Eh?” Siwon asks, “Me Boring?”

“You're SPEAKING!” Tiffany says, so happy that Siwon finally spoke.

“I'm not BORING!” Siwon defends. She's the first girl to say that I'm boring.

“Prove it then.” Tiffany says,

Siwon then faces her, “Fine. Today, I'm gonna make you laugh the hall day.”

“Hahahaha. With your words, I'm already Laughing.” Tiffany says jokingly, she then rolls her eyes imitating Siwon. “Try me.”


 

[A/N] Sorry for the Crappy Chapter :(( Please Leave your comments.

Oh~ And Please Check my Other Ongoing Fic :|| Calling Out||

Read, Subscribe and Comment! :)

Calling Out (Ft. Choi Siwon, Tiffany Hwang, Jessica Jung, Lee Donghae.)

 

 

 

~A Story about the Forgotten love of the past.