So we can live happily

The President's Son

4.

 

 

Kyungsoo woke up with his head throbbing hurt as if someone had hit it repeatedly without mercy last night. His body felt sore despite the fact he just woke up and should turn to be refresh. He wanted to fall back into his sleep but the pain on his entire body did not let him enjoy his sleep.

 

Kyungsoo shifted to his side, only to meet a pair of dark brown eyes, looking at him happily.

 

“Good morning, baby.”

 

Oh my god, what the hell? Kyungsoo’s mind raced, and he began to panic. He moved from his laying position, trying to get up from the bed but stopped when he realized he was under the blanket. He turned to look at the male beside him,

 

“What are you doing in my room?”

 

Jongin did not answer but giving him a slight smirk, his ruddy mess hair style did not help Kyungsoo to gain his sanity, the younger male looked extremely y as his unclothes upper body exposed more when Kyungsoo pulled their blanket closed to himself.

 

“It’s my room, baby. You’re in my room.”

 

“What the-”

 

Panicked, an idea slowly sunk into him that he was indeed not in his room as he looked around to the unfamiliar surrounding that too not his. Another idea was coming but he didn’t want to think about it, it’s too scary to think of.

 

“We didn’t do anything last night, right?” Kyungsoo asked softly, hands were grabbed onto the blanket, looking at Jongin with a wavering eyes.

 

It is not time to cry, Kyungsoo.

 

“Considering how we are both on my bed, how can you asking that?” Jongin shifted to sit, not minding his upper body was openly reveal. “It’s hurt me, baby. We did a lot last night.”

 

Did a lot… Kyungsoo felt like everything was closing to him, giving him a conclusion that he’s afraid to acknowledge. He felt a terrible pang in his heart, making him speechless and did not have anything to answer back. He was looking around to find an immediate exit from the place, maybe the window, it’s better to die jumping from there rather than he needs to face Jongin, with no clothes after having a with him last night. What?

 

“But I don’t remember anything, sir.” Kyungsoo whispered, soft but enough for Jongin to hear it.

 

The younger was actually trying to play around with Kyungsoo, wanting to see how he will react when they found out they were having last night. But seeing Kyungsoo started to have teary eyes, whispering softly as if he will crying anytime soon, making Jongin wanted to tell him the real thing. But Jongin still wanted to play a bit more, Kyungsoo is so cute when he was panicked.

 

“I don’t know you have really low tolerance to alcohol, Kyungsoo. You were so drunk last night, I don’t know where your house is, so I brought you here.”

 

“My intention was pure, but you’re forcing me. I can’t do anything when you pushed me on my bed. And you’re quite good in giving blow-” Jongin paused to give a look to the executive, when Kyungsoo didn’t react but looked down to his hand, he continued, “You’re good in kissing too…” Jongin thought he did great in making a storyline, it sounds so good that he, himself found it so realistic.

 

Kyungsoo still not replying anything, not even moved from his position after Jongin ended his story telling session. That caused a worried to Jongin, as Kyungsoo’s sobbing started to be heard.

 

“Kyungsoo…”

 

The sound of Kyungsoo’s sob was turned to be clearer, breath hitched, and tears started to flow from his eyes. Jongin was terrified, did not expect this kind of reaction from the executive. It just a , why would he cried, unless it’s his first time. First time, that’s not possible right? How old he is for still being a ?

 

“It is your first time, baby?” Jongin was trying hard to not laugh because he was so shameless by giving unnecessary endearment to Kyungsoo. He was laughing at himself, not Kyungsoo, because he is really likes Kyungsoo, so giving endearment, is absolutely a pleasure for him to do.

 

Kyungsoo’s soft nod making Jongin was taken back, quite surprising at the fact. That’s why he become so timid all of sudden, he was shy. So cute. Jongin thought to himself.

 

When Jongin told him what happened last night, Kyungsoo’s really hate himself. Why he was so shameful and aggressive, why must he drank the juice- ugh, that’s wine- from Jongin without checked it first. If he was not so drunk, he might not ended up here, losing his ity to the president’s son, who was happened to be his fake fiancé too.

 

He saved this so long for his future spouse, the man who he loves entirely.

 

“Then let’s get married.”

 

“What?”

 

“I don’t repeat my words. You know that.”

 

Kyungsoo’s thought that the annoying Jongin is actually missing this morning was a mistake, because here he was, asking Kyungsoo to get married in a very unromantic way.

 

“No, I don’t want to marry you. You’re annoying.” Kyungsoo retorted, glaring to the handsome man beside him.

 

“Well, this annoying took your ity.” Jongin replied before he get up from the bed with nothing but an underwear on him.

 

“You forced me! You must put something in my drink, why I didn’t remember anything at all? I’m not usually like this. You took advantage on me. You’re so bad!”

 

Jongin exited the room after he wore his shirt and pants, not paying attention to the elder’s rant. Kyungsoo was leaving alone in the room, he swore if he get his clothes he will strangle Jongin to death.

 

Considering the younger was not in room now, Kyungsoo get up from the bed to find his clothes. But he was found nothing as the room is so sleek and clean, showing no sign of any scattered clothes around.

 

Kyungsoo noticed few frames of Jongin’s picture with his family and few pictures during his childhood. He was so immersed looking on it that he didn’t realized Jongin was entering the room, with a pair of clothes on his hand. “I looked extremely good even in photos, right, hyung?”

 

Kyungsoo startled, eyes widened. Jongin was whispered right near his ear, showing how close their distance were. He was turned to face Jongin, moving backward when the younger walked to close the distance between them. It was then when he felt the cold table’s edge touched his skin, that he remembered his state.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“I felt like want to have a second round…” Jongin teased but not forgetting to attach his handsome smile with it, and Kyungsoo wanted to cry because he looked so resistible that Kyungsoo wanted to jump on him right at the moment.

 

“But my fiancé looked so tired right now, so I can wait.” Jongin smiled, and Kyungsoo really considering to jump on him now. Kyungsoo was thinking that it’s so unfair that he cannot remember his first time at all. Since he had lost it to this naughty brat, and him offering a second round, maybe Kyungsoo should take the opportunity so he didn’t feel so much loss. At least he knew the feeling to have with Jongin. Oh my God, Kyungsoo, why are you so shameless?

 

“Here’s my clothes, that’s the smallest I have. Come out after wear it. I ordered us a take away. You should eat something, you throw up a lot last night.”

 

Jongin put the clothes on his hands, before he walked to door to left Kyungsoo to wear the clothes. He was already near the door when Kyungsoo stopped him with a question. “Then we will have the second round?”

 

 

“What?”

 

 

“I don’t repeat my words, sir.”

 

 

Jongin chuckles before he answered, “Only when you agree to marry me, hyung.”

 

 

“I don’t want to marry you!”

 

 

“Then no second round, fiancé.”

 

 

 

-

 

 

After he was fully clothed, Kyungsoo walked out from the room to find Jongin who was facing the sink, washing his hand.

 

 

“Is there anything I can help?”

 

Jongin turned to look at him, smiling. “No. Have a seat, hyung. I hope you’re okay with chicken for breakfast. It’s already 11 though, consider this as brunch then.”

 

Kyungsoo nodded sheepishly. Kyungsoo suddenly felt so small, despite the fact he is really small, and Jongin’s shirt didn’t help him much as it becomes oversized to him.

 

 

“Can I have plain water, sir? My throat felt so dry.”

 

 

“You’re moaned a lot last night, that’s normal.”

 

 

Kyungsoo blushed hard. Jongin liked that, the reason on why he kept making teasing remark to Kyungsoo. Blushing and shy Kyungsoo is a cute Kyungsoo, and cute Kyungsoo is Jongin’s favorite.

 

 

He handed Kyungsoo a glass of water before he pat on the chair to ask him to sit. The elder obviously so innocent that he didn’t realized Jongin’s lying at him.

 

 

“So, are you decided the date yet?”

 

 

“What date?”

 

 

“Our wedding…”

 

 

“Who want to marry you....” Kyungsoo frowned, it didn’t looked scary to Jongin, rather really cute. Like an upset penguin.

 

 

“Why you wouldn’t want to marry me?”

 

 

“We just met, sir. I don’t want to rush into things.”

 

 

“Aren’t we did rushed into things? I have become your fiancé even before I met you, and you just asked me for a just now. Therefore, I’m asking you to marry me is not non-ordinary thing.” Jongin said, grinning naughtily to Kyungsoo. “And stop calling me sir, Kyungsoo.”

 

 

“Why are you being like this?” Kyungsoo tired with this childish arguments with Jongin, he wanted to go back home and sleep because things were really not right now. Maybe he needs to restart the day so that he can get back his mind.

 

 

“This is not funny anymore. All of these are mistakes, I admit it. Telling Sehun that Kim Jongin is my fiancé is mistake, last night is mistake. Let me go, sir. I’m sorry for everything.”

 

 

Kyungsoo released a big sigh before he continued, “I know my apology is not enough, but it’s the only thing I can do. I cannot play this fiancé game, sir. I cannot bear to handle the pain if later you’re bored with me and leave.”

 

 

“Who said this is a game, Kyungsoo? I really meant it when I said I want to marry you.”

 

Kyungsoo hissed when Jongin just won’t stop playing with his constant marriage proposal. “Stop it, how old are you to play around like this? Do you think we’re five that we can play marrying each other and then going back home like nothing happen? We’re ing adult now, Jongin. Oh my God, you drive me crazy like this.”

 

 

"I didn’t playing with you. I’m serious when I said I want to marry you.” Jongin sternly argued with Kyungsoo.

 

“Shut up.”

 

 

“What?”

 

 

“I said shut up, don’t speak anything. You didn’t help me to calm down at all. You make this even harder for me. I don’t want to marry you because I know you’re just playing with me. I’m not idiot, sir. I’m not that fool.”

 

 

Jongin really not say anything after that. He just looked at Kyungsoo, hoping the elder will understand that he was not playing with him.

 

 

When Kyungsoo didn’t utter anything after that, Jongin knew it was the time for him to speak.

 

 

“Kyung-”

 

 

“Can we have ? I’m not feeling like want to eat.”

 

 

“What?” Jongin choked air when Kyungsoo boldly asking him to have .

 

 

“I said let’s have . In simple word, me, please.”

 

 

“Are you serious, Do Kyungsoo?” Jongin’s eyes widened because this happened all of sudden, and he felt uncertain about this.

 

“But you said- but you’re doubting me just now…” Jongin responded, eyebrow raised. He thought Kyungsoo’s easy to understand but he’s not. One time he’s being reluctant to push Jongin away, one time he’s boldly asking for .

 

“That’s different. You asked for a marriage, I just want a .”

 

Kyungsoo had made a decision, since he already lost his first time in a drunk state and he cannot remember any of it, he felt so loss. So he want to regain back the memory. It's okay if he needed to appear shameless to Jongin. Not that he care about it anymore.

 

“How’s that different?” Jongin replied, trying to tease Kyungsoo more.

 

“You talked a lot, oh my god. Do you want to do it or not? If not, I can go get someone to give me what I want. Do you think it’s easy for me to be so shameless like this? I’m asking for . You shouldn’t reject me. Ugh!”

 

The elder replied with a frustration. He looked like he wanted to pull out his hair because of Jongin.

 

“No, hyung. I will do it if you agree to marry me.”

 

“I don’t want to!

 

“Then I don’t want to do it too.” Jongin replied with a smirk, trying to annoy the executive.

 

“Okay fine, I will just find someone to get a laid.” Kyungsoo responded, showing his smirk too as if he want to challenge the younger. There's no way he wanted to find someone else to have with him. It's either Jongin or nothing at all. He wanted the memory of his first time. Just that. Call him traditional, conservative or anything, his first time is so important.

 

“No! You cannot! Don’t even think to walk out from this house.” Jongin hissed. He cannot accept anyone to touch Kyungsoo other than him. God, he didn’t even touch Kyungsoo yet.

 

“Why are you like this, Jongin?”

 

Kyungsoo asked. This time with a more clam tone, as if he wants to talk maturely with Jongin. No more childish quarrel.

 

“I want you all for me, so marry me. Why it so hard for you to understand?”

 

“Why are you so insisting? I’m just one of the executive in your father’s company. You can get someone better.”

 

“But I only want you… Give me a chance, hyung.”

 

Kyungsoo wanted to reject it again, but Jongin looked so sincere this time that he cannot tell it if the younger was trying to play with him. Having a husband like Jongin is not bad, considering how much money he earned every month, how big assets that he owned, Kyungsoo definitely a lucky guy to have Jongin wanted to marry him.

 

 

“Fine. But with a condition.”

 

“Sure, what is the condition, honey?”

 

“The wedding date… I will decide it.”

 

“Okay, but you’re my fiancé up until that day.”

 

“No.”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Are you trying to negotiate with me, Jongin?”

 

“Yes- I mean, no. Many people know about us already, Kyungsoo. I like it that way, let it be that way.”

 

“Okay then. Fine.”

 

“Okay. Fine.”

 

“So?”

 

“So?”

 

“Oh my god… You promise to do it with me if I agree with you.”

 

“Do what?” Jongin grinned, acted innocent. Kyungsoo wanted to punch him on the face right now but, the handsome face he had is too precious that Kyungsoo does not want to ruin it.

 

“…”

 

“Eat first. I don’t want you to faint during our love making session.”

 

“What you called it?”

 

“Love making session.”

 

“Gross!”

 

-

 

 

Jongin kissed him so tenderly and Kyungsoo thought that heaven really existed in this world. Every kisses from Jongin felt like heaven and it really sparked thousand emotion in Kyungsoo. Every touch from Jongin gave so much pleasure to Kyungsoo.

 

His wait for twenty five years really worth because he did it with Jongin.

 

Kyungsoo sighed when Jongin touched his sensitive part, then when the younger was about to push his into Kyungsoo’s hole, he was kissing him again. The sound of their lips smashed to each other made Kyungsoo turned even harder.

 

“Kyungsoo…”

 

Kyungsoo was closed his eyes because he was so ready to feel the pain from being ripped apart by Jongin’s huge . That before Jongin called his name, as if he wanted to say something. He opened his eyes, looking at the younger who was already staring at him tenderly.

 

“You’re so beautiful.” Jongin said, smiling.

 

Kyungsoo blushed. He already blushed hard since Jongin stripped him and kissed his entire body, praising him like he is some kind of goodness. And the younger still have urge to call him beautiful again at the moment like this.

 

Kyungsoo’s actually touched with his romantic antic.

 

“You’re handsome too.”

 

Kyungsoo responded, he was so shy to say it but he wanted to. Even though giving compliment is not his thing but he didn’t want to spoil the mood, and Jongin is really a handsome man so he didn’t lie on it.

 

The younger smiled, chuckling. “I need to tell you something before I do this.”

 

Kyungsoo felt how hard the younger’s was throbbing to his hole and if he didn’t have some pride to save, he must have push his hole to Jongin’s down there, to make them connected immediately. He’s against the idea anyway.

 

“What it is?”

 

 

“This will be your first time. So it will be hurt, but bear with me. Hold to my hand if you felt it is so hurt. Okay?”

 

 

“But this is not our first time, right? Last night...”

 

 

“Last night never happen Kyungsoo. I lied.”

 

“What?”

 

And Jongin pushed himself into Kyungsoo, then he kissed him to shut him from asking anything. “No more question. Save it for later. Use your mouth only to moan my name.”

 

 

-

 

 

i suppose to make jongin put drugs on kyungsoo's drink but i found it might not be a good example that i can portray as a writer. but jongin is lying to kyungsoo, that's not good too. 

 

i actually have so many fights inside my head on how to make this ended. this is not an ending though. its an open ending.

 

leave me comment lovelies. who know i will write a little sequel for you.. 

 

i wrote my first it is even a part there lol here. is it okay or it is so awkward. this story ruined my innocent in writing that i used many of my taboo words here. such as d*ck co*k and fu*k i felt so sinned xD

 

what a long author note. thank you guys.