Wedding Dress

Bts x You - One Shot Collection

Male Lead: Kim Taehyung
91d4de7ef0edc0e1919f3176f43b2391.jpg
Female Lead:  Jang Inhyun
121214_KangJiYoung.jpg

Genre:  Romance, Angst
Plot:

Your best friend in the whole world was Kim Taehyung. He was there for your ups and downs and stood in as your father. Your dad abandoned you and your mom. The reason why? He fell in love with someone who was not your mom and had a baby with his mistress. This tore your world apart but Taehyung helped you through every inch of it.  Though he wasn't rich he still tried his best to help you and your mom pay bills and living expenses.  All his blood, sweat and tears, spent on you.Your mom saw him as her own son too. You were thankful and grateful for him. You loved him very much, but you weren't sure if it was just gratitude or if you really did have feelings for him. One day you guys were out drinking and he decided to bring a friend along. His friend was Kim Seokjin, or better known as Jin. Jin was from a wealthy family and the heir to his dad's enormous, successful company. As soon as he laid eyes on you, he fell in love with you. After a few months of talking he decided to ask you to be his girlfriend, and after a year he asked for your hand in marriage. Your mother adored Jin. So you made the decision to marry him to stop your mom from living her life in such poor conditions and to stop living under Taehyung's care. It was a generous thing of him to do all these years but you thought he'd be tired of working for you and your mom that wasn't even his family.


Jin kneeled on the ground with one knee in front of you and opened a tiny red box. Your heart was pounding like it was going to burst out of your chest. You placed your hands over your mouth as tears of joy gathered in your eyes. "Jang Inhyun, will you marry me?" he said with confidence and caught eyes from people dining near by. You were going to say yes, but second thoughts came in to your mind, causing the scene to pause for a while. You haven't even sorted out the way you felt about Taehyung. What if your feelings for him weren't gratitude? Maybe you and your mom were troubling him enough all these years, he needs to be freed. Your eyes lit up and you smiled. "Yes."

...

Taehyung sat on the couch of his dark empty living room of his tiny, wrecked apartment. "Why do I want something I know I can never have?" he thought. "I want you a lot." he said frustratingly ruffling his hair. He layed back on the old, creaky couch. He knew he couldn't take you away at you chance of happiness, or he couldn't stop Jin from marrying you. Taehyung walked to the fridge with heavy foot steps and popped open beers and soju. 

...

You were walking hand in hand with Jin. You two had been engaged for 6 months now. You guys were supposed to meet up with Taehyung at the cafe. Taehyung was your fiance's best man and you two were trying to set him up with your best friend or maid of honor. You guys walked and saw Taehyung waving over at you guys. You two walked over and sat at the table. Your phone rang and you checked it. It was a message. It seems your maids of honor couldn't make it today. You pouted and looked at Jin "Mina can't make it today." Jin chuckled and kissed your forehead "That's okay. You noticed the change in Taehyung's expression but you didn't say anything. Jin's phone began ringing also, it was a call from the company. He left the table to talk on the phone and you sat with Taehyung at the table. The atmosphere was weird and awkward. You two were never usually like this until recently. "T-Tae.. ?" you stuttered. "Hmm?" he answered looking up at you raising both brows. "Did I do something? I.. It feels like we're becoming distant from eachother." you said.

Before he could answer, Jin came back. "I have to get back to the company" he sighed and grabbed his coat. "Make sure you get her back home safe!" Jin said jokingly. The four of you were supposed to go try on your outfits for the wedding on Saturday but everyone bailed except Taehyung. "Should we start going?" you asked and he replied with a soft smile. He drove you to the shop and you decided that you wanted to see him in the tux first. The lady brought in 5 different tuxedos according to your wedding colors and themes. He came out int the first one and you nodded your head. "Not bad" you smiled "But I'm not feeling this white ribbon and flannel together." You pushed him back into the changing room and he came out in the second one. You shook your head "This one seems more like buisness than a wedding thing." You were happy to see him in a tuxedos for the first time, he was so handsome. He changed to the third one. He took your breath away the moment he came out. "Wow. That's the one Tae." you said not looking away. You started to fix his hair and brush of his shoulders. While you were busy making him look good he was admiring your beauty in his head. 

He may never be able to have you as his wife but just this moment, you caring for him like this was enough. He couldn't help but smile. "Stay in that! Let me get changed into my dress so we can take pictures." you squealed and ran off causing Taehyung to chuckle. It took about 20 minutes and he was starting to fall asleep on the waiting seats. "Taee?" you peeked your head over and he awoke. "Your done?" he got off the chair and stretched. "Tadahh!" you smiled and spun around in your gorgeous white dress. "How does it look?" you asked. His heart was aching, he just wanted to take you away right now and hide you from everyone. "The most beautiful thing I've ever set my eyes on." he full heartedly complimented you. You blushed "I can't believe this is happening. It's coming all so fast." Suddenly your pearl bracelet busted and beads scattered all over the floor. You rolled your eyes, annoyed how things never go right for you.

You and Taehyung both went to the ground at the same times to pick up the beads. Your faces were inches apart and the only thing that separated you two was your wedding veil. Your heart started beating crazily, it's worse than when Jin proposed. Was it a bad thing? He slowly lifted up your veil, tranced by your beauty. You felt as his lips put a spell on you. You both leaned in and your eyes closed, enjoying the warmth of his lips. Your body was heating up like you had a fever. His hand cupped your cheek and he tilted his head deepening the kiss. Your hand gripped tightly onto the bicep of his arm. It was wrong but you couldn't help it, it felt right. You pulled away first. "Taehyung, I-" Taehyung cut you off. "Are you still confused?" he said bluntly. "I'm in love with you Jang Inhyun, since the first time we've met." he gently squeezed your tiny delicate hands. "Stop, stop playing around." you hesitantly pulled your hands away. "You're not a joke to me." he said raising his voice. "Stop acting like this! I'm engaged to your best friend! I don't love-" once again Taehyung's temper cut you off. 

He pushed you against the wall and his forehead rested against yours. "Tell me.." his low, husky trucker voice whispered "Tell me you don't love me." You wanted to say it for your mom's sake, Jin's sake. But you couldn't do it, you really did love him. With no answer Taehyung backed up. "So.. this, this is why you've been acting differently." you sighed. "Tae, I don't want to be leeching off from you anymore. I think it's time that I get my life started. Be free, and stop worrying about bills that aren't yours." you said causing him to shake his head. "Just say it. Stop making excuses. Just say I'm not the one you love." Taehyung said and started grabbing his things getting ready to leave. "I can't come to the wedding, I can't be the best man if you're his bride." He said. "What? Tae, don't be like this!" you caught him in a back hug just before he left the door. He stopped in his tracks and tears rolled off your cheeks. "I love you too. I never realized until now. All this time I thought it was just gratitude, it's not." you said as tears soaked into his shirt. Taehyung turned around and hugged your head. "But, I respect Jin. We shouldn't do this to him. We should throw away all our feelings today and just look towards the future." he kissed the top of your head as tears came down his cheeks too. 

Little did you two know, the heartbroken Jin was watching the whole scene from afar. He left the shop and drove off. He loved you, with everything you had. He now understood why you never allowed him to kiss you our sleep in the same bed. Your heart has always been set on one person. 

...

It's wedding day and you looked at yourself in the mirror. This is it. You turned aroun and your mom was smiling from ear to ear. "My beautiful daughter." she gave you a tight hug. You smiled at her hiding your sadness. "I just saw Jin briefly, he's so handsome!" she chuckled and held your hands. Then Taehyung came in. Your smile faded and he walked up to you faking a smile. "Congratulations Hyun." he said. Your mom hugged Taehyung. "Isn't she beautiful?" Taehyung swallowed hard "She's a goddess" He stared into your eyes and you looked away. Taehyung was doing the honors of giving you away in the place of your dad. It was time and you and Taehyung walked down the isle together. You looked forward and saw Jin smiling at the two of you. When the two of you reached the end of the isle, you didn't want to let go. You didn't want him to give you away to another man. He glanced over at you letting you know everything was going to be okay. You slowly let go and walked up the steps to wear Jin was. You looked down at Taehyung where he stared down at the floor. 

Jin looked at you noticing you gazing at Taehyung and his smile faded. Before the preist let a word out from his lips Jin turned towards the audience. "Ladies and Gentlemen, this girl." he grabbed your hand and raised it up. Your eyes were still on Taehyung, you knew he was dying inside and you were too. "She is the purest, sweetest and kindest woman I've ever met." he carefully led you down the stairs and he was now standing next to Taehyung. "Jang Inhyun is one of the people that I treasure the most in this world." he smiled at the gathered relatives and grabbed Taehyung's hand too. Taehyung was shocked and so were you. He couldn't have found out about you two, right? Jin looked at Taehyung and smiled then he did the same thing with you. "But, no one in this world treasures Inhyun more than this man, right here." Jin brought your hands together then smiled lightly. He was a bit hurt in the inside but knew this was the right thing to do. 

"I'd like to thank everyone for gathering for this wedding that I have put together for Kim Taehyung and Jang Inhyun." he said and caused gasps from the crowd. Taehyung's eye widened at Jin "Hyung.. What are you doing?" You were now in tears and Jin turned to you, wiping your tears. "I was an idiot for thinking I could be the one for you" he laughed. "You two belong together. You two are the greatest things that has ever happened to me. Remember when we were shopping and I caught you staring at those weedding rings?" Jin asked Taehyung. Without an answer Jin pulled it out from his pocket. "Propose to her properly." Jin patted Taehyung's back. You watched the two boys as warm tears were running down your pink cheeks. 

Taehyung smiled at Jin and hugged him "You are the best." Taehyung then turned around and Jin got out of the way. He got on one knee and opened the box "Jang Inhyung, you know I'm not a big speech person, I hate standing in front of crowds and I'm not so good at things like this but would you please, make me the happiest man in the world and become my wife?" You wiped your tears and looked at Jin. He smiled and nodded at you. You turned to your mom and she did the same thing. "I'd be honored." you smiled lightly and the crowd began cheering. Some even teared up or started bawling. Taehyung led you up the steps and you guys exchanged vows. "I now announce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." the priest smiled. Taehyung lifted your veil and leaned into your soft, plump lips. You were his and he was your, until the end of this life time. All his flaws turned into perfection in your eyes. He pulled away and picked you up bridal style, running towards the door causing a roar of laughter and you laughed too.


this was not a request its just one that i decided to write c: enjoy