After ISAC Chuseok Special 2016

Bts x You - One Shot Collection

Male Lead: Park Jimin

Female Lead:  Bae Hayeon

Genre:  Romance, Comedy
Plot: 
Jimin has won as the male idol that female contestants wanted to see most waiting for them at the finish line from a poll at Idol Star Athletic Championships. It was your first year there participating as the new addition of Gfriend. You participated in the Rhythmic Gymnastics and the 60 meter sprint. Which you took first in Rhythmic Gymnastics. You have been dating Jimin for a while and you were a bit jealous that 35% of the girls there were eyeing your man. You voted for him of course and he also voted for you but you didn't expect him to have that much attention from the participating female contestants.


When the announcers where announcing who won as the male idol that female idols wanted to see most waiting for them at the finish line of the 60 meter dash, you didn't expect it would be your boyfriend. You were happy and all that you were dating the man that 35% of the female participants wanted to see at the finish line but on second thought it made you jealous. You were smiling all until Jimin's name was announced. Your expression darkened and SinB asked if you were okay. Only Gfriend and Bts knew you guys were dating despite the busy schedules. 

It was your turn to represent team C but once you saw the girls that you were competing with take off the thoughts of them wanting to see Jimin at the end, made you slow your pace. After the race you were walking back to where Gfriend. You looked over at Jimin who was looking at you. He had a confused look on his face. He knew you better thatn anyone else, he knew your competitive spirit and he doesn't understand why you decided to take last place. You were a great runner and he knew it. "It's okay girl, at least you didn't fall up there like Minyoung." Umji whispered and chuckled causing you to smile a bit. The poll was definitely driving you crazy.

After the olympics you and the girls went to the locker room to change with the rest of the female contestants. "Oh my god! Did you see how cute Jimin reacted when messed up on archery? Damn, I need to talk to him more." you heard Sana say. After hearing that you slammed your locker close causing a scare in the girls nearby. "Shut up Sana! Did you not know that Hayeon and Jimin have a thing going on?" Jihyo whispered but loud enough for you to hear. "Tch, so.. I won for the girls and Jimin won for guys. We would become the hottest couple Seoul has ever known of." Sana giggled as she changed, thinking you were deaf. "I know right. Jimin is just too hot to handle." Bona of Cosmic Girls sighed as her heart fluttered away.

With that the rest of the girls started fangirling over your boyfriend, how cute he was, how manly he was, how toned his abs were. You swear you wanted to set the locker room on fire once you and Gfriend had left. Leaving the locker room that you didn't set on fire, you walked with Gfriend to your guys' van that was waiting for you guys. Half way to the van  Jimin came out of hiding from the shadows of the black celebrity vans shocking Eunha and the other members but mostly Eunha, she was a scaredy cat. "Let's go hang out." he said as he smiled his charming smile while holding on to your wrist. You were annoyed by him at the moment, you knew it wasn't his fault but you were mad at him for some reason.

"I'm tired, I'm not going." you said coldly and pulled your hand away, walking away. Jimin became playful and pulled you into a backhug and lifted you up spinning you around a couple of times before trying to bite your cheek. "Pleeeaassseee. I miss you. I've been on tour for a while now. You don't miss me?" Jimin said tempting you to sneak away with him but you were still too angered. "Go home! Geez, I've been hearing your name all day! I'm tired of it!" you yelled throwing his arms apart that wrapped around your waist and trapped your arms. Jimin was surprised seeing you like this, before he could stop you from leaving, Sana ran up to him. "Jimin, you must be tired. Let's go out to eat as a reward for you, my treat. My schedule is cleared tonight" she said clinging on to his arm.

Hearing her voice irritated her soul. "Park Jimin! Are we going or not?!" you turned around yelling at him. His face brightened up once you agreed to go with him. He unlatched Sana's arms from his and ran towards you. He held your hand and tangled your fingers together. Sana watched as you two walked away and you heard her fussing and whining. "Are you going to tell me what I did wrong?" Jimin said taking you sports bag from you and carrying it while carrying his. You two watched as Bts' van and Gfriend's van passed by. s opened the windows and made kissing noises and hollered and whistled. Afterwards Gfriend's van passed by with the girls doing the same thing. You and Jimin laughed at you guys' immature members. "I'm sorry." you confessed, pouting lightly while looking away. "For what?" Jimin asked confused. "I was being all pissy earlier. It's because you won that stupid poll thing and like 35% of the girls there were attracted to you, and in the locker rooms the girls were all fangirling over you." you sighed. "Wow, I'm really that popular?" he joked and you nudged him annoyed once again, walking ahead. 

He ran catching up to you. "Should I start being ugly then?" he laughed "Should I shave my head bald and wear my makeup like a drag queen?" Picturing him in this, you laughed. The two of you were heading to Jimin's' secret apartment down the street, avoiding everyone who'd recognize you two. You guys got to the apartment and he set your guys' bags on the ground. "This is cute, it's like we're playing house." you laughed. It was a decent sized studio apartment. Jimin walked up to you hugging your waist. You were surprised by it but then you hugged him by the neck. You two were giggling as he pushed you towards the bed. He fell on top of you on the bed. "If we're playing house we're going to need some babies." he joked and you slapped his forehead. "Yeah right." you said with sarcasm and laughed as your hands went under his shirt playing with his toned abs that the 35% of girls would never get to feel. He bent his head down to give a passionate kiss as he rolled over with you to a postion where you sat on top of him.

His hands rested at the end of your curves and his head against the back board of the bed. "You did great at Rhythmic Gymnastics today." he said. You nodded "Yeah, you did great at messing up Bts on archery against Got7" Jimin gasped "Look at you over here getting mad at the poll results." He playfully tried to bite parts of your face but you doged everytime until he aimed for your neck. He bit onto the skin of your neck gently and tugged it a little. "Can you not?" you laughed try to push the canibalist Jimin away. Jimin lifted his head up and quickly pecked your lips. "Who cares if other girls like me? All that matters is that we love eachother, right?" he asked. "You're right. I just got territorial, you know?" you said leaning forward to lay on top of him. "Territorial? Don't you mean jealous?" he said bringing his hands to your thighs. "No, jealous means I want something I don't have. Territorial is having something you don't want others to get near." you said nuzzling your nose against his skin. "Oh wait. Were you actually goin to leave with Sana if I didn't turn around?" you furrowed your brows.

"Uh... no. Of course not." Jimin said a bit afraid. "You were going to just leave with her?!" you said annoyed and lifted yourself off of him. "I mean not in the way where we're going to hook up. Is it wrong to go out and eat with someone?" he asked. "Yes! Especially if it's a girl! Most definitely if it's Sana!!" you were pissed, you got off the bed heading towards the door. Jimin pulled you back and kissed your forehead "All right, Park Jimin's territorial little brat. I won't go out anywhere alone with a girl especially if it's Sana." he said. "Like really, you don't know how mad I was at all of those girls, I was going to set that locker room on fire! And this is all because of you Jimin!"you said poking his buff chest. "My s have been violated!" Jimin yelled causing you to laugh. "You never take anything seriously." you said. "I. Love. You." Jimin said as he pecked your lips after every word. "I love you too." you smiled lightly.