Hold Me Tight

Bts x You - One Shot Collection

Male Lead: Park Jimin
b_ls7jiveamvii1-orig1.jpg
Female Lead:  Laura Lu

Genre:  Romance, Angst
Plot: 
Bts finally has a break after finishing their tour. The boys decided to take a camping trip and Jimin invited you, his girlfriend to go with them. They also invited Han Seungyeon, Jungkook's best friend. But the peaceful and relaxing camping trip doesn't go as planned when an huge earthquake occurs.


You had your bag packed and your house cleaned. You were ready to take a break from reality and take a trip with your boyfriend and his friends. The car horn honked and you  walked outside your apartment door, locking it.  You walked towards the parking lot there it was the huge van. Jimin opened the door and let you in. "My baby girl! Are you ready for the trip?" he eye smiled with excitement. You chuckled "Of course I am." The van was the type that could fit 9 people. Yoongi was the driver and Mama Jin sat beside him. Their children Namjoon, Hoseok, Jungkook, and Taehyung sat behind them, then you and Jimin sat behind them. "Hey kids, did you guys bring ear plugs? Who knows what we'll hear from Jimin and Laura's tent tonight." Jin laughed. The boys laughed and started teasing you two.  "S-So, we're going straight there right?" you stuttered, trying to change the subject. 

"No, we're picking up Seungyeon first." Jungkook stated as he was texting her on his phone. Your eyes widened and you turned to look at Jimin. You mouthed to him, 'Han Seungyeon'? Jimin chewed on his lower lip. You leaned forward eagerly wanting to know more. "Seungyeon? The ex-Kara member?" Jungkook nodded and your eyes trailed down to their messages on his phone.  "I told you it was a bad idea." Jimin mumbled to Jungkook. "But like , you know... she has no one to hang out with this weekend. Every since the disbandment of Kara she's been kind of depressed and lonely." Feeling bad now you decided to just shut up.

Yoongi looked at you two through the rear mirror and decided to tease you guys another time by blasting JYJ's 'Backseat'. The boys whistled and loudly sang along the song. Jimin gave up and deciding to sing along with them. You blushed and laughed into Jimin's chest to hide your red cheeks. Jimin was singing so passionately and pointed to you, directing the lyrics to you. You laughed and hit his chest trying to make him stop. The boys in front of you guys turned around and screamed the lyrics. The van was like a mini zoo.

"You want it more, you trust me, follow along with me."
"Put you on my backseat, backseat, backseat."
"Let your feelings go, You don't have to fight. Don't be shy."
"Put you on my backseat, backseat, backseat. Now let's get on-on my backseat."

"Oh lord." you smacked your own forehead. This is the price paid for dating Jimin, a bunch of immature boys. You clapped when the 7 boys finished singing. The van came to a stop in front of an apartment complex and in came Seungyeon. She sat next to Jimin. You know for a fact that there has been numerous articles of her crush on Jimin. As a polite way to let her know that Jimin was yours. You reached for Jimin's hand. Noticing the presence of your hand, he held onto your hand and interwined your guys' fingers together. Your guys' hand rested on Jimin's lap and you leaned your head onto his shoulder. "You tired?" he asked and rested the side of his head on top of yours. "A little." you yawned. "Sleep." he smiled lightly and kissed the top of your forehead.

...

You woke up when the van came to a stop. "We're here!" Yoongi announced. You were the last one to exit the van. You threw your hood over your head as the cool mountain air hit your face. Your eyes were squinted since you just woke up and you shivered a little. Jimin was stretching from the long car ride. He dropped his hands that were reaching for the sky when he saw you shivering and hugged you from behind. "Where's your jacket?" Jimin asked concerned. "In the car." you rubbed your tired eyes. He ran back to the van and came back with your jacket. He put it on you like you were a child. "Aww, how cute! You look like a chubby marshmallow." he laughed. "Shut up." you gently punched his chest and walked towards the rest of the boys. He of course followed after you. 

You and Jimin started setting up the tent. "Laura, why don't you and Seungyeon go down to the river to wash some of the vegetables?" Taehyung asked and handed you the bag while Seungyeon looked over at you carrying some bowls. You agreed and you started walking down to the stream with Seungyeon. "After this, they'll become great friends." Jungkook smiled as he looked at the two of you slowly disappearing into the woods. "I don't know.." Jimin said unsure. 

You and Seungyeon reached the stream and it became dark. You started rinsing some vegetables. "Are you rich or something?" Seungyeon asked looking straight at you with a straight face. "Uhm, no." you replied, confused why she asked. "Then what does he see in you?" you looked at her furrowing your eyebrows. "I-" you were cut off by Seungyeon. "I'll be straight forward and honest, I don't like you with Jimin."  she said. "I can't stand seeing him all over such a useless girl." she continued. "Well that's just too bad for you. You're going to be seeing him like that for the rest of your life." you continued your chore. She scoffed "Not for long." Her sass was pissing you off and you couldn't stand it anymore. You pushed her into the ankle-deep stream. She screamed at the freezing water and soon all the boys surrounded her helping her out. You rolled your eyes and turned to walk away from the scene. 

"Laura, you didn't have to do that." Jimin sighed a bit disappointed in you. You rolled your eyes "She threatened to break us apart." "Laura, you probably just took her words the wrong way. You scoffed in disbelief "Park Jimin, are you doubting me right now?" Jimin sighed "It's not that I'm doubting you, maybe it's just a misunderstanding." You didn't want to hear anymore of what he had to say. He didn't believe you. How could there be a relationship with no trust. "Don't bother sharing a tent with me tonight." you stormed back to the campsite. You sat in a chair near the fire when the boys brought Seungyeon back.

You just stared into the fire ignoring everyone. Everyone was going to sleep but you still sat at the fire. That's when Jimin came up to you. "Go to sleep." he said "Even if you don't want to share a tent with me tonight. I'm not going to let you sit out here all night. I'll stay out here you can use the tent." he said bringing out a blanket and making himself comfortable on a chair. His caring-self melted your heart. You stared at him while he tried making himself comfortable on the chair. Just then Seungyeon came out of her tent after hearing you two. "Jimin, you can go sleep in my tent and can maybe try rooming with Laura." she said innocently, looking down on the ground with her fake 'girl next door' expression. You rolled your eyes "Forget it." "Laura!" Jimin said catching your temper. "She'll probably cut my hair in the middle of the night, who knows!" you were upset that Jimin once again didn't take your side, although he didn't take hers either. "Uhmm, then L-Laura do you mind Jimin rooming with me then? Eventhough you don't want to be in the same tent as him. He shouldn't have to stay out here in the cold." Seungyeon said. 

You looked at Jimin and you could see that he was touched by how much she cared for him. That was the last straw. You simply just ran off deep into the forest in tears, caring less of what could happen to you. "Laura!" Jimin yelled running after you but it was too late, there was no trace of you anywhere.

All you could do was cry. How could Jimin act like that with you? After 5 years of dating. You were there for his hard times cheering him on and it hurts to see it all go down the drain in 1 minute all because of a stupid girl. It was dark all around, you didn't know where you were going. You just wanted to disappear. You trampled over twigs, leaves, and bushes. Some nocturnal animals scared you on your journey but that didn't stop you from going. You had now walked about 1 and a half away from camp. While you were walking in the dark a root from a tree stuck out, making a gap between the floor and the root. You were dragging your feet since you were a bit tired now. As you dragged your feet your right foot got stuck between the roots and you fell over twisting your ankle. You cried over the pain, your palms were bleeding from when you fell. You could no longer walk so you had to crawl into an empty cave.

...

Seungyeon ran after Jimin, acting as if she were looking for you too. "No Jimin, don't go. Who knows what's out there." she said pulling on his arm. "But.. it's Laura. How can I not run after her?!" he yelled a bit frustrated. This woke up all the camping boys. Jimin tried to break lose from Seungyeon but then Yoongi got in on it pushing back and telling him not to go. "Jimin, I know you love her but please. We can't let you go out there! Sit still, the sun is starting to rise. We'll go find her together when the sun is up. Jimin was angry and frusttrated but he soon gave in. He waited all night until the sun was up. Suddenly a loud roar took over the camp and the ground started to rumble. It was an earthquake. Jimin quickly got out of his seat.

...

Your had your head against the cave wall when you heard of the earthquake. The sound came first which you thought was a bear but then the ground started trembling. Rocks and dirt from the top of the cave started falling over you. You didn't know what to do. The cave could collapse on you any second but if you were to go outside you could be smashed by the enormous trees. You decided it'd be safer outside. You crawled outside the cave and you could feeling the shaking earth from your knees and wounded palms. Seconds after you got out, you looked back to see the cave collapse. That could've been you in there. You were horrified and to top it off the earthquake decided it wanted to create a landslide where you were at. You were at the top of a mountain. The land beneath you started slipping. Luckily you grabbed onto the large heavy roots of a tree and you watched as the ground you were standing on fall away disappearing beneath the trees as you heard loud thuds, with that, the earthquake stopped. You didn't know how much longer you could hold on and all you thought about was Jimin. "Jimin, I'm sorry! Please, save me!" you yelled weakly hoping he could hear your call as you shed tears and wept.

...

The camp was strucken with the earth quake also. Hoseok's survival skills benefitted the group. They stood out of their tents, away from the fire, and they took cover under two picnic tables. Jimin and Seungyeon were under the first table while the rest of the boys were under the second one on the other side of the camp. Like the gentleman Jimin was, he shielded Seungyeon from the falling objects. He was breathing heavily do to the dust being created by the earthquake. The earthquake stopped and Seungyeon looked up at Jimin and placed her lips on his. As soon as Jimin noticed the contact between their lips he backed away with a jolt. "Han Seungyeon, what are you doing?" Jimin said wiping his lips with his fore arm. "I like you." Seungyeon said. With those words, Jimin went started thinking. "So all that Laura said was true?" Jimin said a bit annoyed now. Seungyeon didn't reply and looked at the ground. Jimin sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. The two of them got out from under the picnic table. "Please, look at me for just once. Say you like me, just once!" Seungyeon said capturing him in a back hug. Jimin pryed her hands off of him. "I can't believe I didn't take her side. If anything happens to Laura, I will never forgive you." with that Jimin ran off into the woods jumping over fallen trees and boulders.

...

You were holding for dear life. "I'm going to die. I'm going to die." you cried at the thought. You had been holding for approximately 10 minutes now and your arms were aching. "Laura!" you heard Jimin's voice yell then followed by the rest of the boys. "Over here!" you yelled. Jimin was the first to approach you. Jimin layed on the ground and reached his hand over to you. "Grab onto my hand! Hold me tight!" Jimin yelled trying to reach as close to you as he could. You tried reaching for him but the root you were holding onto was becoming loose, it couldn't hold your weight any longer. "I can't! I'm scared!" you wept. "Please Laura, trust me!" Jimin said. You hesitantly grabbed onto his hand, "Don't let me go!" you yelled in fear as you looked down at the 1,000 feet drop. Trusting your life in him you grabbed onto his arm tight. With the help of the rest of the boys you were pulled up. You cried onto Jimin's shoulder and caressed the back of your head kissing it a couple of times. "I'm sorry.." he hugged you tight while breathing heavily. You felt safe in his arms. You held on to him tightly still in fear, crying. "I'm so sorry" he said and kissed your forehead. 


a request by Taemins_LittleNoona . hey girliee this is for you! i hope you like it still eventhough i did some changes to it c: hope you dont mind