Stay

Bts x You - One Shot Collection

Male Lead: Min Yoongi
ChX7hydUcAAgkTo.jpg:large
Female Lead:  Park Seongyeon (Yeon)
FerlynG3.jpg

Genre:  Romance, Angst
Plot:

You have been dating the Bts' member Yoongi for a while now. You two were passionately in love and he wanted to go public with your guys' relationship but the thing was you suffered from panic disorders and asthma. You were afraid that he'd look at you differently if you told him about your disabilities. At the same time you didn't want him to think that you didn't want to be seen in public with him by telling him you didn't want to go public with dating.


'What are you doing?' you texted Yoongi as you were eating cereal. It was around 11:00pm. You were leaning over the counter as you were eating with your phone in one hand. 'At the dorm alone, come over.' he replied to you with a winky face. You chuckled at his cheesiness. '30 minutes, be ready' you texted back. You got into a casual skin tight tshirt dress and your sneakers, his favorite outfit on you. 

30 minutes later, as you promised, you arrived to the dorm. You rung the door bell and looked back to make sure there was no one around. You had been doing this for a while and became a pro at it. Yoongi opened the door and immediately caught you in a bear hug, pulling you in and shutting the door behind you guys. He smiled at you and placed a soft, warm kiss on your lips. You smiled sweetly and he led you in and you could see a lit pathway on the ground with rose petals and candals. He held your hand and led you toward the couch. He picked up some DVDs from the coffee table. "Scary movies, so you can hold on to me tonight." he eye smiled. You looked over the couch and saw a small but comfy, red and black plaid blanket. 

You were touched at how sweet he was being today. "What's the occasion?" you asked lightly blushing. Yoongi kissed your red-flushed cheeks. "Do I need a reason to treat you like a princess today?" You laughed a bit. "Well actually, Yeon.. You know I love you alot, right?" he asked as his arms wrapped around your waist. You shyly nodded. "I wanted to ask if.. you can give me permission to release our relationship to the public." Yoongi said smiling. You were going to say yes but then you remembered. All those crowding fans and paparazzis, your secret being exposed to Yoongi. Your smile faded a bit as you felt a knot in your stomach. "What's wrong? You don't want to?" Yoongi asked a bit disappointed. "N-No, no, it's not that.. It's just, I don't think I'm ready yet." You could tell he was hurt and upset with your answer but he hid it with a smile. "Well.. that's okay. We'll just wait until you're ready. " You two cuddled on the couch. Usually you'd be screaming, jumping and hiding your face in Yoongi's shoulder while watching scary movies with him but you weren't like that today.

He knew you were acting differently but he decided to brush it off. You were thinking deeply. What right did you have to have such a man like Yoongi? You'd be a really useless girlfriend, you can't even go to events with him because of your fear of large crowds. You loved him with all your heart, you really did but maybe he'd be better of with a girl who was used to the paparazzis and fans. What could you give to him that the other girls could never give him? You were lost in your thoughts. The best decision you could come up with was to leave him. Just disappear from his life. You turned your body to face the sleeping Yoongi. You wrapped your arms around his neck and placed a gentle kiss on his lips for it was the last time. You rested your forehead against his, closed your eyes and whispered "I love you Min Yoongi, I really do."

You slowly got up from the couch and fixed the blanket on him. Your eyes were blurred by tears. You took out a sticky note and a pen from your bag and wrote a letter before leaving the place.

...

Yoongi woke up at 4:00am at the absence of you in his embrace. He quickly got up and yelled your name, thinking you were somewhere in the dorm still. With no answer his eyes trailed down to the bright sticky note on the coffee table. "Please, find someone worthy of you." he read. The words stabbed his heart. Not wanting to believe in the note he crumbled it up in his hand and yelled your name another time "Yeon!!" He ran his fingers through his hair as tears fell down his face. He immediately looked for his phone and called your number but you didn't pick up. He tried again, and again, still no answer. Out of rage he threw his phone against the wall causing it to break into pieces. "Why? What is this suppose to mean?! What am I supposed to do without you?!" he wept and yelled at the note that was still crumbled up in his hand.

...

You were at your friend's place, knowing he'd go over to your place looking for you. You watched your phone as it continuosly rang. This was the best you could think of. You turned off your phone and went to sleep. The next day you woke up on the couch. "Yeon.. you're everywhere. The dispatch caugh pictures of you sneaking in to meet Yoongi yesterday night." your friend said concerned. 

...

Weeks passed and now you were living in a new apartment to prevent Yoongi from finding you. You had your TV on and Bts was being interviewed. They were interviewing Yoongi. "So Suga, what do you have to say about your scandal a few weeks ago?" the interviewer asked. "Uhh.. well I guess I just have to say we're no longer together." Yoongi said. "How did the relationship end so fast? Was it because you guys were leaked to the press?" the interviwer asked. "Well, I'm not sure. It could be that or it could just be that she lost feelings for me. Either way, I still miss her dearly." he said looking straight towards the camera. You couldn't take it anymore and turned off your TV.

...

Yoongi sat in the dance practice room alone. Did you really leave him?  Was it because you'd hate to be seen with him in public? Or was it because she was afraid of the fandom? Yoongi hated himself. Of course you'd leave, you were an amazing woman and you'd be able to find someone better. For he was the weakling Yoongi who followed orders and relied on popularity in Korea. "Of course.. of course" he thought. His body was functioning like common people but he was dead emotionally. He no longer had the will to work, or live. He pretty much turned into a walking but dead person. 

...

While moving you realized you still had a box of Yoongi's stuff. It wasn't right to keep it but it was definitely wrong to throw it out too. You decided you were going to quietly drop it off back at the Big Hit building. You tied your hair and threw on a snapback and put on your hood. You drove over to the Big Hit building and placed the box in front of the entrance, just as Bts van just arrived and a swarm of fangirls surrounded the van. There were already knots in your stomach and you felt a bit nervous. Your breathing became unstable but you tried not to make a scene and walk away. As you were walking away, it became very windy and the wind blew your hood and hat off, causing a fan girl to notice you. "Isn't that Suga oppa's girlfriend?" a fan girl said to the other. "It is!" she yelled causing half of the girls to swarm around you.

You felt your body start to shake and your knees trembling. The girls around you started taking pictures and cursing at you. You clutched on to your hoodie where your chest was, wheezing for some air. Your knees became weak and you fell to the ground breathing through your mouth difficultly. The fan girls seemed to be closing on you.

...

Yoongi walked up the steps with Bts to enter the Big Hit building until he noticed a box with familiar things placed inside. He walked over to it and saw some of his things in it. He knew you had been there to drop it off. He looked around for you and to the side he saw a group of girls huddling over something. It had to be you.

...

Trying to gasp for hair became painful and you felt like you were being drawn into darkness. It was scary but also peaceful. Your eyes were starting to roll back. Before darkness engulfed you, you saw a blurry figure that resembled Yoongi and he was shaking you, screaming your name. Everything became dark.

...

You woke up in an a hospital. Not just any regular patient room but you were in a VIP room. You knew for a fact you'd never be able to pay for one of these, could they possibly have gotten you mixed up with someone else? You looked around and saw that Yoongi was sitting beside you. He was looking at you in tears. His tears immediately broke your heart into pieces. "Why? How could you not tell me about this Yeon?" Yoongi said. Yoongi was a tough man, he rarely cried and he has never cried in front of you until now. "You could've died!" he yelled and sobbed into your arm. Your warm tears began to roll down your soft cheeks and you held onto his arm. clenching onto it a bit. "I'm sorry. You're a great guy Yoongi, I just don't think I'd fit as your girlfriend." you said through tears and Yoongi lifted his head up and hugged you, bringing your head to his chest. "I thought you left because you didn't want to be with me, this, this is the reason why?". "I'm ashamed Yoongi. I thought you'd see me as a freak once I told you about this." Yoongi shook his head and lifeted your face up by your chin, "No... no, Yeon I love you even more." 

He leaned into your face and your eyes closed as tears slowly fell. Slightly tilting his head he met his lips with yours. The warm sensation comforted you and you wrapped your arms around his neck. He began deepening the kiss and swiped his tongue across your upper lip, making you tilt your head also. Your heart fluttered as your tongues met. Yoongi hugged onto your waist. The two of you pulled away at the same time and he rested his forehead against yours and your guys' eyes were still closed. "Don't disappear ever again." he whispered in a low tone. You guys stood in the position. You knew he was supposed to leave to go perform with the boys at Music Bank, but you didn't want him to go. "Stay.." you said with your soft voice. Hearing your voice, he lost it. His soul was yours and your soul was his. He leaned over to you again this time, trapping you onto the bed like he was a big wave that was ready to wash you away. While your guys' lips worked in harmony, you reached over and helped him take off his black leather jacket.


a request by BehindtheLense! here you go! sorry it took a while I'm having school issuess urghh also sorry it was a bit short. but i hope you like it.

 

Hey army! are you guys ready for bts' comeback? like omfg "wings" i just listened to the album teaser and there songs are astonishing like always. i believe the comeback date is October 10 KST? So hyped! Let's help Bts succeed in their comeback Army! ARMY PRIDE, LEGGO!