Chapter 3

When There Is You

No One's POV

The last sounds of the song fades into silence and the boys slumps onto the ground, panting and groaning at exaustion. With their impending comeback with "Wolf", a week to be exact, the members are running on less than three hours of sleep and spending the rest of the twenty-one hours practicing their dance and their singing. Nobody wants to be the person to mess up on stage, and are faithfully practicing and correcting one another, with a set goal to put on a great performace for their fans. Chanyeol and Kris were particularly nervous. Due to their heights, their movements have to be exaggerated for the dances to look good or they'll look like awkward turtles trying to dance. 

 

Their dance instructor looks upon the boys, with their bodies limp on the practice room floor, before glancing at the clock that hung above the stereo. The boys have been training for hours, so their exaustion was understandable, but there were moves that the boys had to perfect and time was running short. 

 

Drifting his eyes over the boys again, he sighed and shakes his head. "You are all dismissed today. However, I want you here bright and early tomorrow, same time as always." 

 

Tired nods and mentally thanking the gods, the boys got up and bowed to their instructor, as their instructor exited the practice room. 

 

"Damn, I can't feel my arms!" whined Tao has he raised his arms infront of Kris, with aegyo eyes, waiting for a massage. 

 

"Don't even think about it mister, my arms are going to fall off too!" Kris chided as he smacked the younger boys arms away. 

 

Dragging their feets to their bags on the benches in the practice room, they grabbed their water bottles and glupped down all its contents, trying to cool themselves down. They picked up their bags and made a beeline out of the practice room and into the dark night with lamps illuminating the streets. 

 

"Hey! Can we go grab some cupcakes? Pretty PLEASE!" Sehun exclaimed, showing his doe eyes to his hyungs. 

 

"Sehun, we're supposed to go back to the dorm straight and we have to be up early tomorrow to be back for practice." Suho reasoned.

 

"But hyung, I really want a cupcake right NOW! I'm hungry, and I bet the rest are too!" Suhun cried childishly as he looked at the rest of the boys, hoping someone, I mean anyone would back him up. 

 

"I guess I am kind of hungry.." Xiu Min muttered as he walked up beside Sehun, giving the youngest a little smile. 

 

"I am too, once you started talking about food." Kyungsoo said shyly while rubbing his neck. 

 

One after another, the boys started mumuring that they were all famished and the poor leader had no choice but to follow the rest of the group to statisfy their cravings....

 

Sehun's POV

"YES! I'm going to see Hye Su again!" I whispered under my breath. 

 

Hye Su's POV

"Let's see.....place the milk in a microwave-safe bowl, and heat it for 90 seconds. Add the dried lavender, stir briefly, and cover with a piece of foil. Infuse the hot milk for 12-15 minutes, until the milk becomes purplish in color and very fragrant......", I read aloud as I began to pour the milk into a bowl and placed it into the microwave. 

 

Popping the milk out of the heat and scooping some dried lavender into the milk, I cover the bowl with a piece of foil. 

 

"And now, we wait...", I thought to myself as I dusted my hand against my apron and leaned against the counter. 

 

Looking out the window and watching people walk pass the shop, my mind began to wonder.....what would I be doing if I didn't open this cafe? Would I be stuck at mundane Starbucks serving drinks that follows recipes after recipes? Or would I be doing something totally different from what I have dreamed of?

 

The thoughts was soon interrupted by the clatter of the glass door entrance. Looking up in surprise, I saw eleven guys waving at me with smiles on their faces while one was trying to pull open the already locked entrance. Giggling lightly at the amount of concentration that the one was using trying to figure out why the entrance couldn't be opened, I went over to the glass door and looked at the member trying to open the door. Catching his attention, I turned the knob to unlock the door, giving the guy a gentle smile. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note

I know, I know, I'm such a bad author-nim. I haven't posted anything since Sept'16. Many things happened, from graduating, to getting a job that I thought I would have loved, got bullied at work, quit my job, and trying to figure things out in life. I'm sorry you guys had to wait this long :( I'm now doing another part time diploma and working at the same time, so its a tonne of work and assignments to complete in a short period of time... I'm SORRY. I'll  try to come here to write often alright!

However, back with a new chapter and I hope you like it! 

Who do you think was the person trying to open the door? Find out in the next chapter! Coming soon....

Do leave your comments down below so I know what y'all are thinking of the story :) 

Much Love, 

StarlightB