Chapter 1: Being a Celebrity

Unpredictable Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of birds singing a beautiful melody filled Kyungsoo's ears. The smell of home cooked breakfast made his eyes brighten up. Too bad it was all a dream.

"Hey Kyungsoo. Hey Kyungsoo. Hey. Hey. Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo hey. Hey. Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo. Hey." That was being repeated. Kyungsoo tried to block out the sound but then the sound of an airplane engine annoyed him added to that broken gramophone of a friend. "What do you want Baekhyun?" He said as he got up. He smoothed down his hair as he lazily looked at Baekhyun. "Good Morning." He said. Kyungsoo proceeded to hit him on the head and he whimpered.

Do Kyungsoo is a singer and actor. He debuted as a child actor and then took up singing and he branched out into both paths. Now Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun is a singer under the same agency. He may be the opposite of Kyungsoo but that's what makes them closer. "Just remember I brought you on the trip since I received an invitation for two." He reminded his friend. "Sorry Kyungsoo-yah. I'm just excited. You are the first Korean to be nominated for an Academy Award. That's an honor." He said. He flashed a heart-shaped smile and then proceeded to make himself look presentable.

'This is your captain speaking. We are about to make an arrival in Los Angeles, California. Please put on your seat belts and turn off any device that you are using at the moment. We will be landing shortly. Thank you." The pilot said. They followed the captain's orders and then looked around. It is a bit embarrassing that they were the only ones in first class at the moment but it was fun at the same time.

They got out of the plane as it arrived and then they heard screams. They saw fans in every inch of the airport. They were holding banners with their names on it and screaming their names. "I thought we weren't that famous here." Kyungsoo said. "Ey~ Don't ruin the moment and take it in." Baekhyun said. He put on his sunglasses and strut towards the fans, not without tripping of course. He fell flat on his face and they couldn't help bursting out in laughter. "Take it in alright." He taunted his friend while helping him up. "Don't tease me." He said and pouted. They greeted the fans and they were screaming louder. They received gifts from the fans and signed some things for them. 

Once they arrived in the hotel room, staff entered. The make-up artists, stylists, and managers all barged in. They were all putting the two of them in suits and styling their hair the best they could. "You doing okay Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun said while eating the chicken salad their manager brought f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter