Strike 1

Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for not updating for sooooo long. I'll try to update now regularly.

--------

Jin woke up with a hangover. "Damn... i'll never drink vodka again" Jin hissed as he grab his hair and hoping his headache will be gone soon.

"Hi. You're awake?" a deep voiced resonated inside the room. 

Jin's heart skipped a beat. For the first time he is not alone in a hotel room. Someone stayed. He turn around to meet a soulful eyes trying to penetrate his soul. 

"Yes. you're still here?" Jin muttered while observing the man he just ed the hell out last night.

"Yea. I think I should atleast thank you for last night." the stranger's lips hiked up a little to form a soft smile revealing his two dimples. "btw. I'm Namjoon."

"Oh.." Jin was just in a state of awe. Not that he likes Namjoon but he won't hide the fact that he is amazed. 

"I think we should be going, We can go together to the bar. We both can't drive last night hence we left our cars there or would you like to grab breakfast first together?" Namjoon asked with a smile that all Jin can do was to nod.

--------

Jungkook was inspecting one of the hotels of Jeon Corporation. Today, he came to visit Gangnam Branch.

"Mr. Jeon, Good Morning. You're very early" Jung Hoseok the branch manager bowed as he greet the young CEO.

"No need for the formality hyung" Jungkook said with a smile and Hoseok divert his gaze to the secretary who shrugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter