The Initial Meeting

Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seok Jin is now in his office, sighing for the countless times. He kept on remembering how his father scolded him in front of the board today. It was very embarrassing but he felt more defeated because he was the one who presented the plan and was very sure he can do it at the end of the month. The board believes that the plan is indeed one of the major things to be executed this year and it will bring tremendous income to the company.Now, it's all gone, no expansion shall be made thanks to that certain person - Jeon Jung Kook.

To make his mood even more down, his father told him to use his brain well, to cut the slack and be more mindful of the surroundings. His father even told him that him being like this is the reason why Ken left him. So he better put some sense to his brain and to never put his family in shame again. Seok Jin only nodded to everything his father said and muttered he will fix everything.

Now, Seok Jin already knew that calling into Jeon's CEO office is useless and he would only be answered by a grumpy voice on the other line saying that Mr. Jeon would not like to accept any visitor nor caller. Now he don't have any choice but to bug a certain person named Kim Tae Hyung.

"Yoboseyo? Princess?" A baritone voice answered.

"Stop calling me Princess, Tae" Seok Jin roll his eyes.

"But you wanted me to call you like that when we do it but Princess, I am not available tonight... important matter"

"I did not call for that, I need your help" Jin said quite hopeful that Tae Hyung could be helpful this time "Aren't you related with the Jeon's?"

"You mean Jung Kook?"

"Yea the CEO" Jin answered

"We used to, but he changed so much I don't want to be near him even a meter. That kid emits dark aura" Tae Hyung said in an exagerrated voice

"Kid?" Seok Jin asked, he taught that the CEO is some old man with a beard and scary brows.

"Yea, 5 years younger than you I guess?" Tae Hyung said not quite sure

"What?" Seok Jin cannot believe that his mood can even get worse. The person who defeated him was just a ---------------- KID.

"Yea hyung..why?" Tae Hyung said laughing.

"Can you get us to meet? I need to punch him in the face. I need to get back the lot by all means" Jin sounded so eager.

"I'll try. If I'll get killed you are responsible"

"Tae, I don't  think he's that worst"

"You just don't know"

 

 

------

Jung Kook cannot believe what he just read. His cousin wanted to meet. It's for the first time that a family member invited him for just a chit chat.

"Kook? Anything wrong?" Yoongi asked lookin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter