2. Jeon Jung Kook

Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jung Kook grew up in a very happy and upright family until his parents died. He was full of positive energy and love but when he lost his parents he became the opposite. He never trust because that exact thing killed his parents. They trusted their competitors too much and it ended into a tragic. For 5 years, his only goal was to bring the KIM GROUP OF COMPANIES down. They have to suffer and feel the pain too.

"Mr. Jeon, do you want some green tea?" Yoongi, his secretary asked.

"No hyung, maybe later." Jung Kook replied not even looking at his blonde assistant.

"Can I talk as a friend?" 

Jung Kook glanced up to his assistant. Yoongi who seemed to understand the younger's stare continued "You're over working Jung Kook. Your health seems to declined too. You don't even go out anymore, you don't have any friends. Don't you think it's now time to free yourself from this all? You are still very young. You deserve better things than be here alone and take all the responsibility." 

Jung Kook would not lie there are days he wished he can just forget everything and moved on but the hatred and the pain is just too much that he can't just let all his effort be futile. Not now when he is too near.

"You can go out hyung. I don't want to talk." 

"I understand, Have a nice day" Yoongi went out with a heavy sigh. Today was the same as the others, he wasn't able to convince Jung Kook again.

 

-----

Jung Kook learned that his plan on stoping the expansion of the resort that the Kim owns was a success. The owner of the lot sold it to him and not to the Kim's and he felt victorious. He believes revenge is more painful when it is one step at a time. He heard that the General Manager who is the child's o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter