1. Kim Seok Jin

Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Seok Jin went home to the usual silent home. He opt to spend his time in his room today or at least he can do it now since nothing is going much in the office and he can take a day off. 

"Hyung!" the familiar squeak was heard from the living room and Jin saw a beam of bright smile from the person on the couch. Jimin was too much of a fluff ball for Jin to handle.

"Not now." Jin said with no energy. 

"Oh com'on hyung. This one is great." Jimin went to push his hyung to the couch and he handed him the nintendo.

"Mom would be very upset you did not attend school and here I am your hyung playing with you" Jin said as he focused his sight on the screen.

"You are absent today too, would that make any difference?" Jimin asked as he pressed the start button. "Not that they will notice if I attend school or not" He added.

Right. Jimin was right. Their parents would not even notice things about them. They are too busy with their company. Not that the 2 siblings could complain they get what they want because of their parent's hard work. 

"I won!" Jimin exclaimed and was jumping up and down the couch. Jin cannot really tell where Jimin gets his energy and if they are true blooded siblings.They are really opposite poles.

"Yeah Yeah. Stop that. The couch will be broken just like last time" Jin said in a monotone.

"I know. Ken hyung had a hard time bringing this here." Jimin said and sat down comfortably on the floor.

Jimin was met with a stant Jin. How could he bring up Ken now? "How are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter