Chapter 3

Trapped

 

I stared at my phone for the longest time ever. I closed it hoping that those faces would disappear once I opened it again. When I opened it I saw the same four faces staring back at me.

As I stare at them I start to wave my hand at them to see if they can see me, and one of them waves back while saying “Hello!!!”

“AH! What the crap?”

“Aye, she’s pretty cute”

“Shut up Hyung! This is our chance to get out! Don’t scare her.”

“Yah! Why would I scare her? You’re the one yelling, tch.” I just stood there just watching those two continue to argue when I realized I was still outside. I quickly opened the door and walked inside.

I sat everything down and sat on the couch while I stared at my phone.

“Um, hello? Uh yeah, still here. May I ask you guys who you are?” Once I say that those two stop arguing and all four of them turn to look at me.

“Hello~ my name is Nam Woohyun” says the one who said I was ‘pretty cute’.

“Hello! I’m Jang Dongwoo” says the one who looks like a dinosaur.

“Hello, I’m Lee Sungyeol” says the one who told his hyung to shut up.

“Hello, I’m Lee Howon but call me Hoya” says the one with a canine-like smile.

“Um, nice to meet you…I’m Jung Soeun” I state with a smile.

Woohyun winked at me and said “pretty smile you got there Soeun-sshi.” I could feel my face start to blush as I clear my throat. “So how exactly are you stuck in my phone?” I ask as I turn the phone around to see if I missed something but it looked just like a regular phone.

“Ahem, well those are pretty long stories” said Dongwoo while scratching the back of his neck. “Well since I don’t have to work tomorrow you can tell me.”

“Okay then, who wants to go first?” asked Dongwoo.

“Wait, let me go get some food to entertain me during storing telling time."