Chapter 1

Trapped

Soeun's POV

“Hello, welcome to Infinite” an old lady said to me as I walked in.

“Oh, hello” I said as I nodded my head. I started to walk around the store and would occasionally glance towards the lady’s direction. She was staring at me the whole time.

After wandering around the store for a few minutes she finally asked me “How may I help you?”

I looked at her and noticed that she was about the same height my mother was. She had a big mole right under her lip and was really skinny. Her hair was thin and white, and she was wearing a dark cloak.

“I’m looking for a phone” I told her.

She stared at me and said “Okay then”.

She walked away and entered a door that read “Employees only”.

A few minutes later she returned with a flip phone.

I looked at it and it was pretty decent and it came with a cute phone charm in the shape of a fortune cookie, so I decided to get it because it was cheap.

As the old lady was ringing up the phone she was staring at me the whole time and all I did was stare at my feet.

“₩5,000” I looked at her for a while until I realized what was happening.

“Oh? Oh yes” I said as I pulled out my wallet and paid her.

As I was leaving the store I could feel someone staring at me and as I glanced back the old lady was staring at me with her cold eyes and I felt shivers go down my spine.

Once I got outside I opened the phone and turned it on.

I was going through the phone and on the corner of the screen I thought I saw a face.

I let it pass thinking that it was just a part of the phone. I looked at the time on the phone and realized it was almost time for my shift.

“Oh crap!” I said and ran home to get changed.

After I got home I went straight to the bathroom and changed, as I was walking out of the bathroom my phone started to ring.

“Who could be calling me? I didn’t give anyone my number.” I looked at my phone and realized it was a text message from an unknown number. I opened it and it said ‘I’m trapped.’

“I’m trapped? Who is this?” I brushed it off since I was running late for work. I got my stuff, locked the door and started to jog down the block to my job. As I was jogging I couldn’t stop thinking about that weird text message.

~~~~~~~~~~

My shift is finally over, and I was hungry so I decided to go eat some ddukbokki. As I reached the ddukbokki cart, I said “Ahjumma! One order of ddukbokki please!”

The ahjumma looked at me and smiled, “Oh, Soeun! It’s been a while, how have you been nowadays? Have you been eating? You look so thin.”

“I’m fine ahjumma, and yes I have been eating” I said with a smile.

“Oh good, good,” she said as she was scooping my ddukbokki onto a plate.

“Thank you” I said and started to eat while catching up with the ahjumma.

“How’s ahjusshi?” I said.

“Oh, he’s become lazier these days” she said and we both started to laugh.

After I finished my plate I paid her and told her goodbye and to tell ahjusshi I said hello.  I then started to walk home, and then started to go through everything on my phone, there was a camera, and some games. I reached my apartment and went inside and locked the door and went to take a shower.  After I showered I went to the watch TV. My eyes started to droop and next thing I knew I fell asleep while running man was on my tv. 

 

----------

harrrrro~ riceeaternomnom here 8D

i hope you enjoyed the first chappie!

please subscribe and comment!

hehe oh and merry christmas! ^^