Make me warm.

You Were Only A Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Walking through the cold winter's night, white fluffy cotton balls of snow danced on my bare, chilled skin. Wearing nothing but a sweater, a hat, leggings, and snow boots, soon enough I knew I was going to freeze to death. The path of snow seemed endless, pulling me deeper and deeper into its grasp.

Suddenly, as if by magic, a house appeared with a boy much taller than me standing outside of it. I was barely able to make out his face through my frozen lashes when I realized it. It was him. He ran towards me as my legs began to give out from the unbearable cold. His hold was tight and warm, lifting me up enough for my face to meet his. Giving him a weak smile from my freezing face, a small smirk pulled at the corner of his lips.

"You idiot. Don't you know it's cold? You'll freeze your off out here."

Slugging my body inside the warm house, he threw my snow covering clothing off and wrapped a blanket around my iceberg body. Carefully picking me up, he carries me over to the couch with hot chocolate ready and sits me down before wrapping us both in another blanket.

His warm lips press against my cold temple before embracing me tightly. My eyes fall shut, a heavy tiredness falling over me.

"Don't worry...I'll keep you warm."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter