It was him. [TEASER]

You Were Only A Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes I think of him. I know I shouldn't but it happens unconsciously. 

Last night, I was over a friend's for a small get together. Nothing special or fancy in any way. She told me that she had invited some people from our high school, kind of like some sort of reunion. Never at all did I think she would invite him.

Everyone was having a good time. Small glasses of wine, sandwiches, good music, everything to make a small party with olds friends worth while. I even saw my friend, Bianca and her boyfriend. They had been together ever since freshman year of high school. They weren't open very much about their relationship but the constant runaways off campus and meeting up before and after school kind of gave it away. They liked their privacy. Her boyfriend was gorgeous. I remember all the girls in school wanting to be with him because he was a musician and really talented at that. But, he took interested in Bianca because she looked at him in a different way then other girls. Ever since that day, they've been connected at the hip.

Most of my friends were in a relationship or even married. I was the lonely one in the group who dated a few times in high school but never stayed with any guy for too long. The last relationship that I had was with this guy named Yoongi. He was your typical bad boy who pretended like he didn't care about school or doing work when it was obvious that he did. He wanted to be a rapper when he was older and worked hard towa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter