Christmas disaster

You Were Only A Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thinking back to the many years of our relationship, some moments stuck out to me. The ups, the downs, and the overall tragic moments that could have broken us apart.

One that I remember in particular is when the world discovered our biggest secret. Our relationship was exposed.

Any other person in this large planet wouldn't give a care in the world if someone knew that they were in a relationship and didn't appreciate it. However, unlike normal people, we were celebrities– idols who had responsibilities, schedules, reputations, and most importantly fans. They determined how far our careers went and our popularity. Without them, we would be nothing.

That's why it was vital that our relationship was kept under wraps. Colliding our private life with our public like could be disastrous, leading us to a never ending sea of hate and negativity. I cared about him and he cared about me, expressing his worry that their fandom would hate me and try to destroy my career by any means necessary to get me away from him. 

We explained our situation to the company, thankful for their understanding to keep them especially protected and away from the public eye. They made sure we were never seen together outside of the company, during the day and into the night. And if we had to be together, disguises were crucial. 

Our relationship was kept a secret for almost a year and a half before things went terribly wrong.

On the night of Christmas Eve in 2018, he took me out on a romantic trip to Paris, using his only free schedule pass to go. We requested to travel alone and believed that we would be alright to stay hidden and not get ourselves into any trouble. 

After our arriva

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter