(A)

Love
===

"Tae... What are you..."

"Shh..." Taeyeon placed her hands around her waist and pushed her into the apartment, closing the door with a soft thud.

"You're not supposed to be..."

"Guys aren't allowed but I am." Taeyeon grinned mischievously.

"Fine." Tiffany held her face just when she was about to lean in for a kiss. "What are you doing here at this hour?" She glanced at the clock, it was past midnight.

"I missed you." 

"But we just saw each other last week." 

Taeyeon crinkled her nose at the thought of last week's visit. "Yeah, but I just had to have my monthly when I visited."

Tiffany chuckled at the honesty. "So you came all the way here just to get laid?" Her hands slowly dropped to the girl's shoulder then down to her chest.

"You make it sound like I live far away from here." Taeyeon tried to lean in again only to be stopped. 

"You didn't answer my question."

"I'll answer it when we are in your room."

Tiffany contemplated for a while before slipping her hand into the petite girl's. The door was quietly closed and she waited for Taeyeon as she sat on the edge of her bed. “So?”

“What?” Taeyeon chuckled when she only looked at her impassively. “I missed you.” She stood in front of her and hugged her tight. 

Tiffany giggled at the warm hug. She embraced the other girl as well and nuzzled against her shirt, loving the familiar scent of an expensive perfume. “I missed you too, Tae.” She looked up and smiled. “You smell nice.”

“I always make sure to come here smelling as lovely as you are.” Taeyeon grinned as she reached out and tucked the hair behind Tiffany’s ear. “You smell nice too.” She leaned forward, her nose touching the girl’s neck, and inhaled the fruity scent that she liked so much. “I love this fruity scent. Sweet. Just like you.” And pressed her lips against it gently, making Tiffany shiver in delight.

“God, you’re such a tease.” Tiffany grabbed the collar of her shirt and pulled in, causing them to fall on the mattress. “Why do you have to be such a sweet talker?” She brushed her cheeks, loving how close they were.

“To match your sweetness, love.” Taeyeon bit her lip as she looked at the girl’s pink lips. “Am I allowed to kiss you now?” She moved closer, just before their lips would touch.

“Only if you’ll tell me why you’re here.”

“I think I left something in here when I came last week.”

“What was it? I cleaned the apartment yesterday but I found nothing.” Tiffany said in all seriousness.

“My heart.”

“What?” Tiffany wasn’t sure if she got it right.

“I left my heart here.” Taeyeon placed her palm on Tiffany’s chest, just above where her heart was. She smiled widely as those soft lips touched hers eagerly. She crawled her way up on the mattress as the kiss grew deeper, more passionate. “Does this mean I’m allowed to sleep with you?” She said breathlessly after breaking the heated kiss.

“We’re already half so...” Tiffany trailed her finger from Taeyeon’s jaw down to her neck, to her collarbone, passing through her bare chest, until it reached the waistband of the girl’s shorts. “Take this off and let’s see what happens.” She ed it and slid the zipper down slowly, making her giggle at the other girl’s reaction.

You’re such a tease.” Taeyeon placed her hands on the girl’s knees and gently made her way up until it reached her lacy lingerie. “Have you been expecting for some action tonight?” She stopped pulling it down midway and looked at her.

“It doesn’t hurt to be a little too prepared.” 

Taeyeon only hummed as she continued. “Sweet.” She mumbled before throwing the piece of cloth on the floor and placed a gentle kiss between her legs.

“Tae…” Tiffany suppressed a moan at the contact.

“Hm?” 

“I want to see you.”

Taeyeon gladly obliged and hovered above her, leaning in to the soft hands warmly touching her cheek. “What do you want, love?” She brushed away the girl’s messy hair.

“I want to see your beautiful face while making love to me.” Tiffany circled her arms around the latter’s neck. They just stared at each other for a moment, loving the comfortable silence and how they could just be themselves. “Tae…?”

“Yes?”

“I love you.”

Taeyeon smiled.

“I wish things were different.”

“I wish that too.”

Tiffany sighed and gently the back of the girl’s neck, fingers tangled between smooth dark tresses.

“Forget about other people’s opinions. It doesn’t matter.”

“But…”

“I love you. And that’s all that matters, love.”

===