Chapter 4

I love you my fluffy puppy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 weeks had passed and Chanyeol had been following her around like a lost puppy. She had to admit, he was really growing on her and she was starting to give into him. If he kept this up, she'd accept him as her mate, before her birthday.

Minhee walked the hallways of SM university, promising her brother to meet him and his friends again. As turned down the hall she saw a familiar figure leaning against the lockers. a few girls were around him, looking up at him as they played with their hair and giggled when he smirked down at them. He had one hand causally in his pocket and the other hand holding a textbook. He flipped his bangs, pretending to listen to the girls. 

When she turned down the hall Chanyeol caught  whif of her scent, his nose turnt up in the air. When he saw her he broke out into a bright smile, running towards her. When he reached her he picked her up and spun her around in a hug, "Minhee! I missed you!"  he buried his face in her neck, she pet his head lightly giggling. When he put her down he transformed into a wolf. He circled around her and whined, trying to get her to pet him. He nudged her with his head until she finally squat down and scratched behind his ear. Chanyeol started turning into a wolf more and more often becuase he realized that she would only kiss him when he was in wolf form.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face in his fur, his fur was so soft. Chanyeol nuzzled her and her face more, completely covering her in spit. She made a grossed out face as she wiped it off with her sleeve before kissing his snout. 

They were completely in their own world, snuggling, until a unique laughter pierced the air. Jongdae was taking pictures of them. 

"so when are you gonna accept him?" Jongdae asked

"guys stop" she whined burrying her face in Chanyeol's neck. he transformed back and wrapped his arms around her

"I hope soon" he said smirking at her. MInhee glared at him and let him go, smacking him on the chest.

"Come to think of it Chanyeol's a pretty large wolf, larger than most wolves too." Kyungsoo started off

"Have you two ever been in your animal forms at the same time?" suho asked

"why?" Minhee asked turning into a tiny arctic fox as Chanyeol transformed too. Minhee looked up at how much larger Chanyeol was. Chanyeol sat down as Minhee weaved her way between his front paws and sat there looking content. She let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter