Chapter 1

I love you my fluffy puppy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhee held her books to her chest as she shuffled down the halls of SM university. it was her first time there, but she promised her brother she would meet him outside of his classroom. Her fluffy hair swished back and forth behind her as she fixed the straps of her backpack. She checked her phone and checked the room numbers, making sure she was going in the right direction.

Her ears flicked around in curiosity, starting to hear students shuffling in their seats, ready to leave.Her ears perked up as she heard her brother's best friend Jongdae's unique laugh. She started heading towards the direction of their laugh, as she drew nearer she saw a tall and lean figure leaning against the lockers. She felt her breath get caught in as she watched the figure. He leaned agasint the lockers with his arms crossed and a non-caring expression on his face. He gray hair looked soft and fluffy as it was swepted perfectly across his forehead. He his lips and loosened his tie as he looked down to talk to his much shorter friend. 

Minhee tilted her head in curiosity, her ears flickering again. He didn't have a any extra body parts sticking out like most mutant hybrids, then again they could easily make their body parts non visible. He looked so mysterious and alluring and he smiled delightful. She walked closer to them, realizing that they were outside of her brother's class.

As she drew closer the figure looked up at her, hearing her approach. *that narrows down what species her is* she thought to herself, he had acute hearing. When they made eye contact she saw him stiffen, did she scare him? Maybe he was a lemming or a rabbit hybrid. She giggled at the thought since he was so tall and lean, with strong broad shoulders. There was a distant look in his eyes as his bore into hers. She blinked in confusion as he continued to ignore his friend and continued to stare into her eyes. After a few seconds he finally blinked, shaking his head.His eyes turned round and his appearance turned soft.  Soft fluffy gray ears popped up from the top of his head as he made large strides toward her. "oh" she gasped softly when she saw the fluffy ears pop from his head. 

He stopped right in front of her and grabbed her hands with a cute look and smile on his face, he had large round eyes with double eyelids and noticeable dimples. She blinked in surprise, her tail sticking straight back in high alert. 

"I'm chanyeol!"

"h-h-hi?" she stuttered out

"You're my mate!" he claimed happily, she could just picture his tail wagging behind him

His ears had flattened against his head showing his submission to her. Not liking the feeling of it he shook his head cutely until his ears were back up, but as soon as he stopped they flattened once again. After a few tries he gave up and looked at her pouting.

*omg, he's so cute* she thought

"um?" she said, "what ARE you?" she asked hes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter