003

Bitter Step

Seohyun's POV

"No way!" I denied immediately disagreeing the whole idea. Young Master looked at me bored. What the hell is he thinking?! Making me his personal maid for the time period ! And we're not gonna be in the castle how is that fair. 

"I will pay you double and you don't have to pay anything when your with me." My ears perked up, double the salary?! Well, I can't miss that chance especially that means I can pay for brother's hospital bills quicker.

"Fine, I will serve as your personal maid, Young master." I bowed. I looked up seeing him staring at me weird.

"Just call me Jimin from now on, it's so annoying to be so formal." He yawned. He stood up not minding me and walked out of my room. Luckily there was no one in the Maid's House, so it was easy for him to escape from the castle. Following behind, he suddenly stopped in front of the car garage. The metal garage opened automatically after Young Ma- I mean Jimin put in a passcode.

"Where are we going?" I asked wondering where we will be staying. Jimin opened the race car door, leaning on it, looked at me.

"We're going to mine and my friends' beach house." A beach house... wow... I've never been in one before. I got into the car as fast as I can before he could leave me behind.

"Buckle your seat up." 

The engine was , a loud roar came out from the active engine. In a fast speed, Jimin step on the pedal shocking me. I grabbed on the seat belt, overwhelmed by the speed the car is going. Slowly the car slowed down after we got away in a far distance. I breathe out in a relief, holding my panic heart. Suddenly a chuckle came out from Jimin's mouth, I glared at him pouting.

"I guess you've never experienced this before."

"What did you think?! I wasn't born in a rich family to do such a thing like you do." I angrily argued. Calming down a bit, I looked out of the window seeing that it is all black. It's so dark... 

"I was wondering for a while, why are you working in my family castle at such a young age." 

"It's none of your business." I stubbornly avoid the question, not wanting to tell too much of myself. I wish I wasn't in this silly uniform. I wonder how he is doing... no ... he is definitely doing well, yes yes he is. I shaked my head a little, shaking off the little negative thought the outside scenery is the only thing I can focus. It's not like I have anything else to focus. Looking over to the side Young Master's side profile appear in front of me. Strangely I've never actually seen him that much around the palace when I work. I've only met him like 3 times which isn't strange. Suddenly the car came to a halt, a big condo appear in front of me and it seems like there's people inside the place. 

"We're here." 

Why is there a bad feeling to this place... I'm a bit hesitant... I frowned a bit, while unbuckling my seat. Following after Young Master's steps, he unlocked the door walking into the place like his warm home. 

The brightness around the house hurts my eyes a little, looking around I saw 6 guys sitting on the couch talking to each other. What the hell, am I suppose to do?! Especially there's no girls here it makes the situation even worse! 

"Ooh~ Who's that Jiminie~," One of the guy suddenly wrap their arms over my shoulder, staring at me. Struggling from getting away from his grip, I eventually gave up and stayed like that. 

"She's just a maid, and don't call me Jiminie!" Young Master pouted. I blinked seeing how differently Young Master. It feels like he can pour his feeling to his friends without hesitation. I smile a bit. Wait what?! 

"So what's your name little kitty~?" The guy wrapped around his arm asked me. He suddenly start playing with my hair, which makes me twitch a little. 

"My name is Seo Joohyun , Sir." Instead of bowing my whole body, I bowed my head and looked up again. 

"But sir, may you please not call me little kitty it's kind of embarrassing." My face start to heat seeing all the guys attention was on me. The guy next to me laugh happily. 

"Cute name for a cute kitty." I felt a headband put on me, trying to feel what it is, it felt like cat ears?! 

"V, your actually right for once... she does look like a kitty." Another guy suddenly walked up to me fascinated. 

"I wonder if you react like a kitty." The guy mumbled. The coffee table ended giving out a loud bang catching everyone's attention. Jimin looked a bit annoyed at the three of us. Noticing it the three of us seperated, I went to stand next to the couch while the two guys from before sat down on the couch. 

"So I know it's sudden but my father is gonna marry a second wife." Young Master announced to the other members. Silence was the only thing in the room. Some members seem concern and some I can't even read there emotions. 

"How about Mary?" One of the guy speaked out. Mary... isn't that the Queen's first name?! Seems like these guys are quite friendly with the Queen. 

"She's been bedsicken for a while and this is a serious problem... considering her condition it is not going very well and I am very worried." Young Master sighed a bit and frowned. The guys kept their silence listening to Young Master every single word. 

"Also seeing that my father dumb blinded eyes are mesmerise by that women I feel like there's a chance that he can do something as dumb as giving all of our finance to that women, there's always a possiblity of the worst scenario." 

"So I might need your guys help if he does something stupid," Young Master stared at all of us seriously. Wait... is he staring at me?! 

"No problem Jimin-ah, it's what friends do." A guy with awfully bright pink hair smiles at Jimin. Hm... he gives off a really motherly vibe for some reason all well. But... if I'm serving them for a while... shouldn't I know there names... 

Breathing in a deep breathe, I asked,"Um.... I'm sorry but I don't really know anyone's name here..." I looked down on the ground feeling quite shy asking them the question out of no where. 

"Hahaha it's okay kitty~ let me introduce myself ! My name is Kim Taehyung ! and you can call me V!" The guy from before did a peace sign while smiling at me happily. Maybe to happy. 

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, kitty..." The last part was faint but I can still hear what he called me. I blushed a little from the nickname. 

"Hello Joohyun-ssi , my name is Kim Seokjin and I'm the oldest out of everyone here also you can call me Jin." The polite pink hair guy smiled at me warmly. 

"Yo~ The name is Min Yoongi, you can call me Suga." Suga as in like sweet sugar ? 

"Jung Hoseok here! Just call me J-hope!" He's even more energetic then V. I don't think I can take more energy after this. 

"My name is Kim Namjoon but you can call me Rap Monster." Did the guy just blushed? I guess because of the name, it does kind of sound weird... but it doesn't matter to me.

"You should know my name by now but Park Jimin is my name, also stop calling me Young Master just call me my name." As cold as ever Yo- Jimin introduced himself. 

What am I gonna do... 7 guys living here and I already want to run away from all this energy. Jeez, it's already tiring just by talking to them. But... I have to keep going for him...