004

Bitter Step

"Joohyun~! Come with me~!" V shouted. I was pulled by my arm by the happy bright guy in front of me. It's been 3 days and I am busy everyday.. My job now is more then cleaning up and serving Jimin now. I'm basically a maid for all of them since the first night. I didn't know how that happen but at least I'm getting extra pay. 

"Joohyun?" Jungkook popped out of no where said my name. His head popped behind the kitchen counter. 

"Jungkook, why are you behind the counter?" I raised one of my eyebrows. Most of the snacks are behind the counter, which I expect will get empty soon. These guys can eat honestly, I've seen them eat and my eyes are amazed. An hour of making the food, it take only 10 mins for them to finish. I really need to go out and buy some groceries. 

"Joohyun~ why aren't you listening to me?" V pouted. I nodded my head, paying attention what he wanted to say to me. 

"I want to bring you to the amusement park!" He smiled happily. An Amusement Park?... My eyes sparkle a bit hearing he want to bring me to the amusement park. I've never been one before! I wonder how it is. A coughed was heard behind us. Turning around, Jimin stared at the both of us a bit annoyed. 

"V ! She's my maid you know that right!" Jimin lectured V a bit angrily. What's wrong? ... I wonder why Jimin doesn't let me go out with V. 

"But I pay her too ! Are you jealous?" V question Jimin. Jimin took a step back, surprised at the sudden question.

"No I'm not!" Jimin turned his head looking down to the ground. Standing there, I didn't bother breaking the two apart since I don't want to get involve with the conversation. Walking off, I went to the kitchen to prepare lunch. Suddenly I looked down seeing Jungkook eating a bunch of junk food. 

"Heh... how about I help you with that," I took the bag of chips in Jungkook's hands.

"B-but Joohyun~," He whined a bit but end up sighing and walked back to the two guys. Tieing the chips up with a rubber band, I put it away in it's original place. 

"Joohyun! Who do you want to go to the amusement park with!" V whined. I sighed a bit wondering why they have to fight. Why can't we all go together, the more the merrier. 

"Can't we all just go together." I stated, Jungkook who is now next to me nodded as well. Actually I've just notice that Jungkook is quite weird sometimes. Sometimes he's so quiet that I didn't even know he was there, then there's time when he's so loud that all of our attentions just go to him. 

"Fine! But out of the two of us who would you prefer!" V looked at me seriously. Glancing at Jimin, he actually look pretty serious at me. Why the hell do they care about my opinion so much. Sighing in my mind a bit, I looked over to Jungkook. 

"I prefer Jungkook, he's quiet and doesn't give me a headache." Jimin and V stood there with their mouths opened. Leaving the place, I looked back seeing Jungkook teasing the two and looked confident. Giving a little chuckle, I went up to the second floor. I opened the door in front of me. Hm? Is this a music room? Walking in a grand piano was in the middle of the room. A piano... without noticing I move closer to the piano. 

"I haven't seen one since then..." I chuckle sadly looking at it. My fingers caress the keys softly, feeling the cold feeling on my hand. Pressing it down softly, I came back to my conscious. I should go before I do anything dumb. Leaving the room, I start to do my chores, walking around the condo helping the guys.

6:00 PM 

"Jin do you need any help?" I popped myself into the kitchen. Tonight, Jin is cooking today, seems like he's not busy like the other days. 

"Ah~ yes, can you help me dice these vegetables." I nodded my head agreeing. Hm? Japanese Curry huh... Dicing the vegetables, I smell the aroma from the pot. Jin is actually pretty good at cooking, I would even say that he have enough knowledge to be at my level. 

"I bet you had a hard time with us, sorry about that." Jin chuckled awkwardly breaking the silence. I guess he is so use to have noise around him that he have to break the silence. 

"Nah, it was pretty entertaining, gotta say you guys have a lot of energy don't you." I laughed, remembering times when they fight and get hype. I wonder how they act at a party though... maybe even worse. 

"You think so?" For some reason I feel like he is smiling right now. I stop dicing the vegetable, getting a peek of Jin. He had a soft smile on his face but quite a sad look in the eyes. 

"Usually not many people are so fond of us, but I guess that's the reason why we get along with each other so well." Hm? Turning around, I listen what Jin was about to say. 

"But... I'm glad you didn't left us because of that..." Suddenly a beautiful smile was spread across his face. Nodding my head, I smile back at his kind words. At least they have each other... I'm no better then them. I looked down, returning to the job I was assigned.