The right guest

Locked Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's take her to the bathroom." Eunwoo spoke up.

"This is crazy!" Luhan complained before held my body up. I opened my eyes bigger not believe what just happened, but I was in Luhan's arms on the way to the bathroom already. He put me down on a small chair and quickly turned the thermostatic around to the cool water before grabbing the hand shower to wash up my burned skin. 

"I'll get some Aloe Vera gel for you." L stated and ran out right away.

"And I'll go to find a new towel, too." Jungkook also left and Eunwoo just stood beside me and Luhan dumbfoundly.

After my unexpected problem was solved, (Yes!! Let's find the way to get out of here.~.~)

"I'm all okay now." I said to these men and formed a small smile.

"So...you want to go back to your original place now?"

I nodded.

"Well, okay, we're truely sorry about what just happened to you. It wasn't really our fault, but...this man!" L pointed specially to Luhan. 

"Yahh, how could you dropped all the faults on me? She didn't give me a clear explanation either." 

"Ehh! I'm sure that I did." I opposed immediately.

"Whoa! You should've have given a really clear one to me."

We stared at each other like a staring international game, no giving up yet. My heart started to beat weirdly again as I noticed the door opening slowly and a chic girl is finally shown. She's freaking beautiful.

"Hello everyone, I'm Yiying, your special guest from China." The new girl, Yiying smiled cutely. Well she's already this bubbly with strangers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter