The Opening

Locked Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>2014<< Hello, My name's Kim Lana. Well, I'm 16 years old. I have two older sisters, Kim Jaena and Kim Jaehee. They are twin. Jaena unnie attends CHENOA High School, while Jaehee unnie and I attend REGINA High School. We both aren't in the same class, since she's two years older than me. So, I'm always alone in the class and kept my mouth shut for the whole time while I'm at school.

In my world, there are two conditions of people. One, people would feel annoying and disgust me whenever I'm appeared in front of them. Second, people would feel calm and comfortable around me. Because of the fact that I'm very shy and I usually communicated with nodding and shaking, or only short phrases. Some of my classmate even told me to become a prairie dog which live only underground. So I don't have to talk with human. It's not that I don't want to make friends, but I think my life is to be silent like this, and I like to think and listen more than speaking. I want to tell the whole world that Kim Lana isn't a girl who can't talk.

 It's raining in this evening. After the dinner, I walked to take a story book to read in my room.

Tteettee~

(Oh it's my phone!)

{" Hello? Is that you, Lana? "}

" ...yes. "

{" Tonight, can you stay at my house? Pudding had disappeared from the cage and I couldn't find it at all. I hop he wasn't hiding anywhere in my room. He might've missed Mark so much, since he's still in Spain. If you come to play with Pudding, he would smell your scent and come out from hidden place. "}

She is Mark's mother and also a close friend of my mom. When we were a kid, Mark usually begged me to go to his house to play and sleepover somet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter