Dragging in

Locked Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Yahh! Don't you dare to come near me, I really dislike being here with a girl like you."

''___'' (He talked like I'm a kind of or something but don't forget, you're the one who dragged me here.)

''Hey, you! stay still here. So you wouldn't break anything in my house."

''___'' (You had just told me to go away and now you told me not to go anywhere, I really don't understand, you weird man.)

I tried to look around the dark room, but two hands grabbed my shoulders and I felt his hands are trembling like babypet. I quickly released my two shoulders away from his palms because I couldn't stand the other touching me easily like this. 

''Why the electricity went out all of sudden like this??!''

''I think tonight, we will have our dinner under the candle light.''

''Luhan hyung, are you downstairs?''

''Yeah. Hurry and  find something to light up the room. I'm still here."

I was paying attention to all of these voices, and I heard three different voices. (They were all guy's voice. Does that mean there are other four men in this house? I'm dead. I'm really dead!)

(If I keep standing still like this, I might not get to my place and I don't even know what will happen to me. Poor Kim Lana.) In this situation, I can't see  anything. So I try to search for my own flashlight in my bag and I'm going to make the one who is called Luhan here faint and I will run out of here. (Sorry Luhan, to get my freedom back, I must do this.)
I used my right arm to search Luhan's back if he was still here. Then I reached my arm up high and was going to hit his head with this flashlight, when...

**Cheub!!!** The light is back. O_O

(Oh My! How can this crap happened?!) The way that I tiptoe and how my arm looks right now are showing in front of the eyes of these guys. Luhan's face and eyes are directly at me with the unbelievable looks.
 
''Yahhh, don't tell me you were going to hit me with this little flashlight.'' He said and gave me a smirk. My flashlight drops down from my hand and my heart started beating in fast speed.

''Yo-you thought it by yourself.''

''What have I done wrong to you?''

''You took me here. I don't even know you.''

''It's you! How can I took the wrong person? My father said our guest is beautiful and looks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter