Hunters moon

My Nearest Star {Min Yoongi • Suga}

     I stood outside the jerks room. I wanted to apologize but I couldn't find it in my self to do so. shouldn't he be the one apologizing?

I over-exaggerated to be honest,  but I only said what I truly thought. I simply never said it aloud, but I really do feel that way about idols. It definitely wasn't the wisest choice to say it in front of an idol, however.

Should I apologize? I could always turn around and sulk in my own room, waiting for him to come and apologize to me. He had a right to be mad at me though. Who was I to judge him simply for being an idol? Maybe all idols aren't that way I pictured them to be. But I simply cant bring myself to not do so. That perspective was drilled into my head. If only I didn't have such a horrible reference , me and yoongi could actually get along fine.

   Just as I was about to consider making up with yoongi , he walked out of his room and ran into me. Not to be obvious, but I basically fell down since I'm so small, but yoongi had no problem catching me. Again. For the second time this day. He looked down at me with funny eyes, and I knew exactly what he was about to say.

   " This happens way to often for me." he says as he smirks.

   I pressed my eyebrows together and looked away, " agreed," I say , and then he dropped me. I glare at him.

   " If you don't like me, just say so " I say with anger. He is really trying me today. I was just about to apologize to this jerk.

His glare became colder, " I don't like girls." My eyes nearly popped out of my head and I gaped him.

" You're Gay?" I asked with raised eyebrows. His cheeks turned a pink-red shade and starter to shake his hands.

  "No! I mean kinda.. " he shook his head, " that's not what I meant!!" he looked at me with a glare but flustered.

  " Kinda?" I said in a bizarre tone, " It okay if your gay, you don't have to hide it. If that's what you like then that's what you-"

  " I said I'm not!" he interrupted with a 'cut-it-out' tone.

"Okay!'" I surrendered with my arms up. " You're not gay! sheesh" I looked back up at him. He was regaining his composure , when I muttered, "It would explain a lot tho."  His eyes shot down towards mine.

He rushed to the level I was at on the ground and back me up to the wall.

" Say it again, I dare you." he glared into my eyes. There was something in his eyes I couldn't name. I gulped. Before I would have found this very awkward and dug up all my confidence to push him off of me. However, I almost felt like I liked being this close to him. He smelled really nice and the feeling of someone else's warmth on you was very soothing.

  "Say it again" He said it harsher," Ill Prove to you I'm not a few actions, trust me". My pulse sped up. I knew exactly what he was inferring. I knew what was in his eyes at that time. Although I had never seen it before, I was almost sure it was lust. All it took was one action for him to confirm my thoughts.

   His head leaned down towards my neck. My eyes widened as I felt his lips land on my neck. I wanted to yell, but I couldn't find myself doing so. His lips felt so soothing and nice. This is so wrong.

I pushed him off of me. I stood up and stared at him extremely confused and flustered. He leaned against the wall and looked up at me from an angle. He had a smirk on his face with a satisfied glint in his eyes. He looked very handsome like that, and my heart sped up even faster. How was he doing this?

" You didn't believe me," he commented, standing up and walking over to me," Do you still think I'm gay?"

I stepped back, making sure my personal space wasn't invaded, " Why did you say kinda then?"

He looked at me for a while, and then decided to answer after his long pause.

" I had a boyfriend once" he replied, with a bit of pink on his cheeks, " well not exactly, but it sure seemed like it" he shook his head. " Its a long story."

I nodded, understanding that he did not want to talk about it. I would just have to ask him later if he was willing too. I looked up to see that he had regained himself and was looking at me in a different way. He was staring at me with a focused face, almost as if he was trying to figure something out. The eventually snapped out of it, and walked past me, with the same cold glare he always held. He grabbed a coat that was on the couch and walked out , slamming the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was around 10:00 pm, and I was really curious on where he would go at this time at night. So naturally I followed him. I was worried of something happening to him. I keep asking myself why I worried about him, if I apparently didn't like him. But one thing is for sure. I didn't hate him anymore.

He walked into an icecream shop , so I could only watch from behind a bench through the clear glass of the store. After he received his ice cream, he pushed the door to the store and walked towards the dark park across the street. Had he turned just a little bit he would have for sure recognized me.

He leaned against a tree , while I, with my best efforts of stealth, tried to hide behind a tree, anything to make sure he didn't see me. I stared at him eating a large cup of vanilla and strawberry ice cream in a 40 degrees Celsius climate. I narrowed my eyes. This guy really was a snowball with pink icing. Of all things he could do at this time, he chose to eat ice cream. I really thought this kid was going to do some drugs or something.

" Maybe you should take a picture while your at it" he said looking down at his ice cream while he at it. He glanced directly over to me that instant, " staring will hurt your eyes at night"

I fell to the floor from the crouched position I was in. He walked over , closer and closer and looked down at me in an intimidating pose. My eyes grew a little bigger. What the hell was he going to do.

He sat down next to me , crisscrossed , and continued to eat his ice cream. My heart continued to pound with anxiety. He's playing with my emotions! I looked over at him with furry in the awkward position I was in. Who does he think he is.

" Why were you following me?" he asked scooping out a bit of his strawberry ice cream and eating it.

" Why are you eating Ice cream in this temperature?" I said knitting my eyebrows together. He raised his eyebrows.

" I asked a question first " he said bluntly, " Its rude to ask another question without answer the first. Answer mines and I might answer yours."

Heat rose to my cheeks, not knowing what to say. His eyes were looking towards me, waiting for an answer. My lips formed a thin line.

" I was worried about you" was all I said. His expression stayed the same. I didn't know what to expect. Maybe surprise? Maybe I had a little hope that he actually cared what I thought. However, the same cold expression stayed the same.

He looked down than glanced back over at me.

"You? Worried about me? nah. " he shook his head , scooped up some ice cream, and neared it towards my mouth. He gestured to me to open my mouth and eat the ice cream. I sat in shock, at his sudden gesture of kindness, unlike he continued, " you almost got me there, until I remembered how you hated idols." He took the spoon from my mouth, scooped some more ice cream, and continued to eat. Yet again , my mouth was left agape.

" I don't hate idols you idiot" I knitted my eyebrows, " if only you knew what I went through you would understand." I glared at him and looked down, " I sorry if I misjudged you, its my mentality towards idols. I'm so-"

I was interrupted by a spoon of ice cream being shoved into my mouth. My eyes widened as I realized the spoon that had just been in yoongi's mouth was now in mine. His eyes almost sparkled in happiness as he could read my expression clearly. I shivered from the coldness the icecream gave me.

" To answer your question" began yoongi, looking towards the sky , enjoying the cold breeze, " Sweets bring me a happiness that I cannot make myself. Especially icecream. Eating strawberry icecream makes me so happy, all my stress is relieved in the small moment the icecream melts on my tongue." His description of this made me weary.

"Are you happy, yoongi?"

"No"

He glanced over to me, his body facing towards the front. The Bright full moon shining half his face. I could almost sense sadness. he pressed his eyebrows together, almost as if he was deciding something. I shivered. His eyes perked up, and he sat closer to me and put his arms around me. My eyes widened.

" What are you do-"

" You're cold Mari." he smiled a cute and docile smile, " you should open your heart to me, ill warm it."

My heart started beating like crazy. What was this guy saying? what kind of dumb pick up line was this? I wanted to move away, but he keep his arms around me.

" Please" He said with his arms around me, leaning back on the tree. I sighed, unable to hide the obvious fact that I did like him, despite the fact that I acted like I didn't.We stayed in silence for about minute, while I worried if he could feel my heart beating very fast. I broke the silence as I pointed to the moon, smiling at the fact that the sky looked the same in south korea as it did in cali.

" Do you see the full moon?" I mentioned, to make sure he hadn't dazed off. I felt him shift alittle behind me.

"yea" he said in his deep voice, " what about it?"

I smiled, " Its called the hunters moon" I turned to look at him, " its the perfect night for hunters to look for preys. Theres a lot of history behind it."

His eyes grew a little dark as he looked into mine. Suddenly, I felt like a prey I had mentioned. He was looking at me more than I would have appreciated.

He grabbed a scoop of ice cream, and neared it toward my mouth, gesturing for me to open my mouth. This time , however, when I opened my mouth slightly, something else landed on my lips. It was his.

He had been swift to move the spoon away from my mouth and replace it with his lips. It left me in shock, and I could not move at all. He looked into my eyes for a few seconds, waiting for me to return it. Just as he started to move away, I pulled him back and kissed him once. The sudden feeling of his lips leaving mine almost caused me physical pain. I blushed madly and turned completely away from him. Why had I done that oh why. It was all in the stir of the moment. I couldn't control myself.

I looked down as I felt him sit infront of me. He placed two fingers under my chin and made me face him.

" Mari" he said softly, " Ive never felt much for girls in the past, even though I love them to death." he said smirking at the ground. He looked back up with a serious face, " you may not like me now, but I promise you this." He bent his head towards my neck, and I almost thought he was about to kiss me again. He whispered in my ear,

" Ill make you fall for me"

He pulled back and I saw the moon gleam in his eyes, and I knew I had been caught as his prey.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------