lost

My Nearest Star {Min Yoongi • Suga}

 

I woke up feeling a lot more refreshed than I usually did. Most of the time I woke up even more tired than I was before I went to sleep.
But today was different , because what I thought was a pillow that I was hugging, was actually a kpop idol. A pink idol at that.
I looked down, and I was basically hugging his head , which was buried in my chest as he hugged me back. My eyes widened so large and I tried to scream but couldn't. Just as I was about to move back, he mumbled," Don't move..... So warm~" only to move closer up and lay his head in crook of my neck. " Smells nice " he mumbled with a smile.
I wanted to cry I really did. I felt so uncomfortable with a guy breathing up against me, not to mention a damn kpop idol. I was so close to vomiting , I decided to get out the bed completely. That is, until he pulled me into his chest and was now hugging me and shielding me. My eyes grew way to big.
" GET OFF ME " I yelled at my limit.
He woke up instantly and fell off the bed , while I fell the other side. He rubbed his head and looked over to the other side of the bed.
" What the hell was that for?!" He looked angry as he messed with his pink hair. I glared at him not saying a word.
" Well?!" He glared back. I crossed my arms.
" That's ual harassment, I could report you for that!" I yell back. His eyes narrowed as he stood up and walked over to me. I turned my head to the side , prepared to not listen to him. He crouched near me , grabbing my chin to make me face him.
" If you didn't know, you were shivering like crazy last night so I let you sleep on the bed. It's not my fault you attached your self to my warmth,"He looked coldly into my eyes, "ual harassment? Please, don't get the wrong idea. I have no interest in you" And with that he stood up and left the room.
---------

I wanted to yell. I wanted to hit anything. I was messing with my hair fiercely in the shower every second just thinking about the stupid smirk he put on earlier. It was so disgustingly annoying.
I couldn't even put on eyeliner correctly because of how angry I was. I looked into the mirror, and the fact that he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him enraged me so much. How did I stoop so low?
Even in the kitchen, pouring coffee , I found myself staring at him in furry. It didn't do any grace when he caught me staring , because I spilled the coffee onto my hand.
" Holy sh-" I yelled while being interrupted by the stupid idol as he quickly grabbed my hand and put it under the faucet. I howled in pain. It felt so relieving yet painful. He chuckled under his breathe.
" You think this is real funny don't you? You just wait , I'll leave this apartment soon enough" I commented glaring at him.
" and where will you go?" He replied tilting his head, " you can't even speak Korean properly.You don't even know your way around here. Do you think it's okay for a girl to live alone here?" His eyes did not leave mine. " Try leaving here. Apartment rents here are sky high. Whats your job again? A stylist?" He smirked, " You definitely won't make it with that salary."
I looked him dead in his eyes, making sure he knew I was serious , " Watch me." And with that I left the living room , grabbed my bag and left the apartment.
-------
I soon learned that I had left my stupid t-money card at home with my wallet, but I was already at the bus stop, which I had walked 10 blocks to get to , so I decided to just walk to the salon instead. I didn't think it was too far, but oh boy was I wrong.
After walking what I suspected to be 4 miles, I had lost my way. I tried to go back but only managed to loose myself even more. I attempted to try to look up the salon on google Maps, but to my surprise I had left my phone as well at home. My purse was completely empty.
I was able to check the time as I passed by a huge billboard that said 11:43 am. Just looking at the time made my stomach grumble. Ugh. I should have eaten breakfast at least before I left that damn house.
An hour past by as I decided to sit down on a bench near a park I had reached. There were people on bikes and couples who were on couple bikes. It seemed like a really nice afternoon, except for the fact that I was lost in the middle of Seoul.
Another hour passed of me wandering around the park, and I gained the courage to ask someone directions to my salon, only to remember I didn't even know the name of the salon, much less the address. I laughed at myself. I was really going to go crazy. I can't even remember the name of my apartments. I'm really about to loose it.
I got up, and decided to walk back the way I came from, not caring if I got lost again. My stomach was growling at just watching people eat kimbap at that stupid park. I got tired yet again. My feet were killing me, so I took my 1-inch heels and carried them in my hand instead. I looked up to see if I could detect the time. Nothing. I went into nearby convenience store and asked for the time. 4:50. I had walked for 3 hours. I felt horrible. My feet were aching and I was cold . I looked up at they sky. The sun was quickly moving to the other side of the earth. Soon enough it will be dark in a matter of two hours. Hopefully I'll be able to find something before that.
     I went back to the convenience store and begged the cashier to let me borrow her phone. She let me , and I dialed the one Korean number I knew.
    "Hello?" Asked the person on the other side of the phone. I smiled lightly, " Ji ah," I called for her.
    " Who is this? " she replied after the mention of her name. I could almost hear her pressing her eyebrows together.
    I breathed, " It's Mari , Ji ah. I need your sons number. I'm lost in Seoul and I have no money or remember anything."
   With that I heard the biggest gasp which was a reminder that Ji ah was still in the phone.
" Do you know where you are?" She asked very worried. I shook my head only to realize she wasn't physically there to see it.
" uh , no . I walked and walked and got lost a few times." I scratched my neck.
She told me yoongi's number and urged me to call him. I wrote down the number and dialed it. No answer.
I looked down at the phone. What did I expect? For him to run to me as soon as I told him I was lost. I shook my head lightly. I handed the phone back to the cashier and bowed my head thanking them.
I walked outside and sat down at a bus stop. I was so tired and hungry, I just laid down to take a short nap and closed my eyes. So tired.
------------

Yoongi POV ~

I stood outside my car leaning on it while staring at the small feisty girl sleeping on the cold metal bench. She looked so tired and  cold, it made me pity her.
   " Why did you leave even after I told you " I said shaking my head. I picked her up in my arms bridal style and place her into the passenger seat. She felt so warm, she felt so nice. Once in the car I could not take my eyes off her. How could such a small and warm human be so mean?
    I wasn't someone who grew up with much love. My parents did the best they could but they were never home. I grew up feeling nothing for other people. It was strange having so much interaction with a girl. The most interaction I usually had were with my group members since they are very touchy. I've grown used to that, but having someone to yourself is different. I really wanted to experience that.
    So maybe that's why I got so angry with Mari. I felt rejected. I wanted her to stay with me because I did not want to be alone anymore. I wanted a friend , someone who wouldn't mind spending their time with me. I had so much to let out.
     Her eyes started to open , and I narrowed my eyes. She narrowed hers back, " Why are you staring at me " she declared. I tilted my head, looking the most serious I could," I wouldn't talk like that if I were you. I just saved you from sleeping the night in a bench."
    She glared," How did you know where I was?" I smirked and rose my phone.
    " A pretty cashier called me and informed me a stray puppy was dialing my number with their phone."
   " whatever " she glared and turned around completely, " let go home." She didn't look at me once.  " Aren't you hungry?" I questioned , remembering she didn't eat all day. She crossed her arms.
" Nope" and with that followed a growl from her stomach.
   " I'm taking you to eat" I said determined.
" No!" She glared at me, " I'm not eating with you." I gaped at her. What did I do to her. It seemed almost as if she was avoiding me. From everything that happened this morning, to right now. It's all pointing to the very obvious fact that she doesn't like me.
But I wanted her to like me. I wanted her to get comfortable around me and to think of me as her friend. We were living together . It only made sense to get along.
I sighed and finally started the car, going in the direction of our apartment.
--------

Mari POV -

I was starving. I was so hungry. But as soon as I saw this stupid idol's smirk I could not contain myself. I felt so disgusted and annoyed. Oh how I wish he could know the absolute hate I have for stupid music celebrities like him.
But I couldn't hold it in once I was home. I had been lying on the couch for no more than 5 minutes when I smelled the most delicious scent I had smelled in days. Yoongi had prepared probably the best looking ramen I had ever seen.
I devoured the ramen, while he left the kitchen. I couldn't help it. It was calling me. I could literally see trails of scent luring me towards it. It had to be hands down one of the best foods I'd eaten in a while.
I heard chuckling , only to see yoongi presenting himself at the door frame. Looks like he had this planned from the beginning.
" I knew you were hungry." He commented walking over towards me. I stepped back a little. My mouth was just finished swallowing the ramen when he got even closer, " Was it that good? You were making all these cute noises while eat-"
I slapped his arm. I glared at him," Not only are you a spoiled idol but a erted one at that." He instantly got a hint.
" I see what this is about. You don't like me because I'm an idol." He said nodding his head. Heat rose to my head.
" I hate all of you. I hate all you pretty faces with a little bit of talent and money. You think making it into the industry with a little money makes you suddenly talented. What so great about you all? You've never had to worry about anything or work for anything!" I yelled with tears building up in my eyes.
There was a long and silent pause after that. He was taking in everything I had just said.That's when I saw it . I thought he didn't like me , I thought he was cold with no sympathy. But at that moment I saw rage in his eyes. It was a fire burning in his very own eyes as he could not control his anger.
" You think I got where I am because of my amazing lifestyle? You think it was that easy? That I bought my way to where I am?" He almost yelled back. " I don't know who you think you are, but let me remind you. My mother had the grace to let you live in this apartment, one I bought her. I did!"
He continued ," Do you know how it feels to have everyone doubt you? Do you know how I felt when everyone said I would never make it in the industry? My teachers, friends , even my parents for god sakes!" I could almost note tears in his eyes.
" They were sure I would never make it. My teachers punished me for even mentioning the word music. My friends teased me for even thinking could rap. Did you know I had to run away from home to be able to do what I wanted? Training from 6:00 am - 4:00 everyday and working the rest of the day only to go back at 10:00 pm and practice even more? You think I did that to deserve this?"
He was so angry. I could feel fire in his words. I was so intimidated that the grip I had on the table loosened and I almost fell, had it not been for yoongi's quick hands.
He stared at me with a cold and tired expression ," I am not your toy. Stop playing around with my feelings like this" and with that he dropped me on the kitchen floor and Walked out.

_____________________________________________________________________________


Hey guys, if you notice that at times yoongi seems soft and nice, its because thats how he actually is, or atleast what im trying to portray. However the way mari sees him in a cold manner. So if you get confused why his character changes so much its, its simply because yoongi doesnt give off his true feelings. But hopefully he will eventually.


on another note, thank you for reading so far! Ive been writing this same story on wattpad, and i update faster on there since that is where i usualy draft them. If your curious my user is Dianawinter , but i get alot more views on here so i perfer this site. Thank you for showing love aswell! I got my first comment today i think and i got so excited so thank you. ~ persia