broken heater

My Nearest Star {Min Yoongi • Suga}

  Eventually a week passed by and Ji ah had to leave. She had shown me all the best parts of Seoul, however, during her short stay. She taught me the basics of living here , and showed me how to get around. The once foreign and strange city of Seoul became my new accepted home. 
    I also finally became accustom to the apartment, mainly because the apartment was small and cold. I loved small areas and I especially loved cold houses, it made it a lot more comfortable to snuggle into a huge blanket. 
     I went to and from work everyday via bus , and usually arrived home around 3:45 pm. On days when I felt a little more adventurous , I went out to eat or shopping. 
     Living alone, however, turned out to be a little more not what I was expecting. It made me very sad. I had no one to come home to , cook for, talk to, or even see. I felt like I was all alone in Korea again. It was a lot more depressing than I had thought. 
    I tried drinking relaxing teas, going to a sauna , turning on music and watching the news , you know , anything to make sure my apartment wasn't quiet and empty. It didn't help one bit. I guess I'm just not fitted to live alone.
Fast forward to a little over a week and a half and you have current day me. Sitting down in the living room drinking green tea on my day off at 7:00 pm. I had a good day today, I had gone shopping because I was told that Korea was big on lip tints and I wanted to try some. It wasn't that hard at all to find one , but once I was in the makeup store, I was trapped for 3 hours with not only the lip tints. I had gone through the whole plaza, the whole street shopping. I finally had some money to spend so I was doing what I did best with it. Throw it all at makeup and clothes I knew that I would not be brave enough to wear out.
My feet were very sensitive , so as soon as I got home I gave myself a foot massage and tried to not move on my couch. But it wasn't for long , because eventually, I got up and headed to the shower. My hair was really greasy , as in two days greasy, and honestly I couldn't bear it anymore.
The refreshing feeling of shampoo soon hit me , it's funny how you can actually feel your hair being cleansed, it's one of the few pleasures we take for granted. The smell of strawberries filled the shower as I finished my shower and stepped out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around me after drying myself and proceeded to walk out the bathroom.
Back in America, I would bring my clothes to the bathroom and change, but I was alone in this apartment , so I had no reason to hide. Heck , I could walk bare to my room right now if I wanted. 
Of course , for the sake of my own pride, I was not going to do that. I had a little dignity. 
But what happened next was something I totally didn't expect.
See the bathroom was right beside the couch in the living room on the left side wall, while my room was in the hallway, which was completely across the living room. The entry door, which was located at the wall in between the living room and hallway was dead center. You wouldn't believe what happened next.
For a sec , I heard the beeping of the passcode being typed into the door which made me freeze. Before I even knew it the door was being opened and in came a snowball with pink icing. The suga idol. 
I did what any sane female would do in this type of situation and screamed at the top of my lungs. I held onto that towel like my life depended on it.
Suga's eyeballs looked like they were about to fly straight at me. He closed the door really fast and leaned back onto it whilst pointing aggressively at me. 
"W-what are you doing here?" He stuttered , placing a hand on his forehead. 
He shook his head and turned around, " I must have the wrong room" he began, but then froze and turned back around really quickly ," but how is it that the passcode is right ?" He questioned. He looked back up fiercely, " Wait a minute , this is my apartment , what are you doing here!!?" He demanded. His face fell, " Don't tell me you're a sasaeng fa-"
"Turn around!!!!" I yelled whilst grabbed the pillows from the couch and proceeding to throw every single last one at him.
   " Alright alright!" He surrendered with his hands up and turning around. I glared at him as I began to walk towards my room.
    " I'm going to change clothes, in my room, so don't turn around" I said slowly with patience. He shifted his weight onto his other foot. " I said don't move!" I yelled back, exaggerating a bit. 
" Alright! Jesus Christ , hurry up atleast" and with that I bolted to my room to get dressed. I was so flustered. I get it, okay. I know I exaggerated but if you where in my situation you'd do the same. Especially when your an anti-social 20 year old who has no experience with the male gender.
Hair wet and wrapped into a towel, I came back to find Suga laid down on the couch scrolling through his phone. 
   " I thought I said no moving" I glared . He looked up and raised his eyebrow. " I can do what I want in my home. I should be asking what are you doing here ?" He demanded as he stood up and walked towards me. 
     "Are you a Sasaeng? Reporter? Both?" He continued as he strolled towards me, becoming much more intimidating than I made him to be. He was only a few inches taller than me, but by the way he was presenting himself , it almost seemed like he towered over me.
       Once I could speak up, I began to explain everything his mother had explained to me. When I got to the part where we were going to share an apartment , his eyes almost flew out their sockets.
   " You do realize that the heater only works in one room?" He asked with a 'are you serious' tone. It was my turn to be surprised.
   " Wait, what are you saying?" I asked again, hoping that what I had heard was just wrong. The now 'not so cuddly' snowball stoop up and walked towards the hall, opening up the first bed room. He went to try to turn on the heater, but just as he said, it did not. He walked into my room and stuck his hand in there, and turned to look at me, tilting his head slightly.
   " Do you see what I mean now?" He said almost irritated. I directed my eyes somewhere else," Yeah" I mumbled loud enough for him to hear. He began to walk back over.
   " I'm not sleeping in the living room because it is also too cold to sleep here." He added as he stood Infront of me.
    " Just use a big blanket" I mumbled.
" That's not how it works" he said crossing his arms.
  " Then use two big blankets" I mumbled back.
" Mari " he called with a serious voice , raising slightly an eyebrow. My eyes narrowed on him.
  " How do you know my name? I haven't told you yet."
     A small smirk grew on his lips as he raised the phone in his hands, not taking his eyes off of me. My eyes grew as I recognized the phone he had been using this whole time. 
" My phone!" I exclaimed trying to take it from his arms. He lifted it up above his head. I jumped to try to retrieve it, until he got his face way too close to mine. He looked closely into my eyes.
    " Let's get along while we're here" was all he said as he grabbed my hand, opened my palm and place my phone in it, closing my fingers over. Not once did his eyes leave mine as he did so. It was so intimidating I shivered as he did it. He turned around and strolled off to my room with a blanket in his hand.

-------------------------------------------------------

  Well, just like he had insisted, he was right. We were sharing a room. The bad part? Well obviously because there was only one queen sized bed. 
   " I'm sleeping in the bed." He claimed with his arms crossed standing next to the bed. He had his blanket in one arm and was almost glaring at me. I narrowed my eyes.
  " Your really going to let a girl sleep on the floor? It's colder on the floor than outside!" I said angry at his rude behavior. He simply looked at me like I was nothing. What a freaking jerk. He actually wanted me to sleep on the ground for his sake. Jesus Christ what a self-loving prick.
      " I don't care if your a girl. This is my house, I should atleast be the one sleeping in a bed." He said getting into the bed. My eyebrows pressed together. 
   " This isn't going to work" I said crossing my arms, " I have anemia so I get Cold easily. You should atleast hurry up and get the heater fix if this is your so called 'home'" 
     The pale idol has already been quiet for a minute which led me to suspect he had already fallen asleep. 
   " pft " I moved my small fleck of hair Infront of my eyes with a puff of air, " who does he think he is"
-------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi's POV

   I couldn't fall sleep. No, no I couldn't. Not after everything that happened today.
    My day has started off great. Our manager told us we were going to get two weeks off. Two weeks! Never in my whole career have we had that long of a break.
   We had wrapped up the concept of our new music video / era of music. It wasn't to my exact taste, but it was my job , so of course I couldn't complain.
    Around 5:00 pm I was released and went around to find a present for my mom at a mall nearby. I found a beautiful silver watch with plum colored flower flecks in it. My mom loves accessory's. She even told me to pick up a gift. She told me something was waiting for me at home.
     Of course I thought it was here, but to my absolute surprise , I found someone I did not want to see. Or atleast didn't want to at that time.
   In my house, at such a late hour I find the very stylist that cause me torture to my hair, with only a towel to hide her bare body. It only dawned upon me what my mother had set up once this short girl explained to me everything. 
   I couldn't help but get excited. I've never had anything to do with girls except briefly during middle school. Up even back then it was bad.
   Girls were something I was not used to. My experience was little to none. During school none of them came up to me because I was lame, and because of my job I'm not close at all to any girls.
    But the fact that I was to live with a female, in the same home that's was someone beside my mother , made me so excited. What do they do? What do they like? All these things were hopefully going to be answered.
   However, Mari was different. She was more different than the very few girls I'd meet. She had a blog on her phone, where she wrote her life in. From the few things I had skimmed through it was obvious she was extremely interesting. She grabbed my attention so quickly, by simply Being aggressive. I was enchanted.
   Yea , I also know I'm a freaking douche, but I work so hard everyday and hardly get to sleep. And this bed looked so tempting with the warm air that it made me SOOO sleepy.
  But I couldn't sleep! Why? Because of a short brunette that was shivering on the ground. She looked asleep but for sure was freezing. How could I leave such a small thing to freeze on the ground? I'm not that heartless.
   I knew then that the only way I would get any sleep was if I let her sleep on the bed. And that is exactly what I did.
   I picked her up and moved her to the right side of my bed and covered her with blankets. She snuggled into them very quickly , and from were I was standing she looked so cozy and warm. I was tempted to hug her at the sight. Did all women look this fragile while they sleep? I suddenly felt and urge to protect her.
    I shook my head a little , a jumped back onto the left side of the bed, trying to distance my self as far as I could from her I didn't want to start any trouble.
    Soon enough I could feel sleep drifting over me and my eyes felt heavy. The last thing I thought about before I fell asleep was the image of Mari hugging into a peach blanket.
-------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys do you like the suga POVs? If not I'll stop doing them. Also I wrote this half asleep so if anything is wrong forgive me. i dont think ive said this yet, but thankyou if youve read this far. It really means alot to me ~Persia