Bleach and a snowball idol

My Nearest Star {Min Yoongi • Suga}

I woke up the next day due to Ji ah yelling at me to wake up. 
" Get up get up get up get up!" She yelled while shaking my covers," you won't believe what I was just told!"
I groaned , still feeling really sleepy and wet because of something slimy on my face. I began to remove the sticky face mask and my phone under my pillow to check the time, and proceed to scowl at Ji ah," Women, it's 8:00 am" I said narrowing my eyes.
" My son landed you a job!" She said while jumping onto the bed and sitting herself down. She moved a lot for a 30 year old. 
My eyes shot up at her ," Where?" I asked curiously. A smirk played against . She chuckled " Near his work there is a hair salon associated to his label,I mean, err, company " she said while coughing and pulling her hair behind her ear. She regained herself and continued , " It's such a nice place, I've been there a few times before, I'm sure you'll love working there." 
I nodded as she spoke, " Thank you, I'm indebted to your son " I said slight bowing my head. She shook her hands at me and smiled
" No no this is a good thing ! You'll be a lot closer to his work and may even bump into him . It would be nice if you could meet him already!" She said cupping her hands together and smiling.
This was something that was bothering me , so I had to ask her, "Ji ah, may I ask what's your sons name ? I don't think you've told me yet." 
"Ah" she said nodding while looking around and anywhere but me . Suddenly she looked up," Min Yoongi, his name is Yoongi " she replied with a light smile. 
Yoongi. Huh, never heard of a name like that. I'll never get used to Korean names at this rate. I looked back at Ji ah, " When do I start working ?" I asked while slightly tilting my head. 
" Today!" She replied with a big smile. She got off the bed and started to run to the door.
" Today?!" I exclaimed," Ji ah wait what time-"
" 9:00 am so you better get your out of that bed a get ready" she yelled from outside of my room. 9:00 am ,are you kidding me ? What kind of job makes you work the same day your hired? I shook my head. The fact that I'm new to the job industry is being very obvious right now. 
" You know what , this is good. This is good. I can start making money right away" I told myself as I basically ran to my closet. I choose the nicest casual clothes I owned and put those on as fast as I could. I ran to the bath room to wash my face and brush my teeth. I tried to put some dry shampoo on my roots but it was a pain in the to brush out. I applied some CC cream while I was at it and a small barely there coat of a very light coral lipstick . My hair wasn't working with me so I just tied it into a pony tail hoping it'd work , atleast to look a little nice like this. With only prayers on my side, I ran out the bathroom and to the kitchen. Luckily , Ji ah had already prepared a nice breakfast, but it was already 8:20 and I wanted to be there early. I grabbed a piece of toast, and proceeded out the door.
" Where are you going?" Ji ah questioned. I froze in my tracks ," you don't even know where your going ."
I gave the best pleading look I could make .
" Please Ji ah I want to get there early." I said pressing my hand together. Ji ah just crossed her arms, " You don't even have your phone do you?" She mentioned with raised eyebrows. My hands went directly to my pockets. I closed my eyes as I realized my pockets were empty. This women I swear. I ran to my room and grabbed a purse and stuck my phone and wallet in. As I ran to the door , Ji ah spoke again," Have some ginseng tea first " whilst handing me a thermo that was a little hot to the touch. I tilted my head," I perfer coffee a lot better-"
    " I don't believe in coffee" interrupted Ji ah as she grabbed her keys and began to walk to the door," Makes your teeth yellow , it makes you crash after a few hours, no no" she said shaking her head. I followed her direction down the stairs outside and towards the car.
     " As long as I feed you, no coffee,only ginseng tea " she said while opening the car and getting in. I sat myself to the passengers side and put my purse of my lap. Ji ah looked over and smiled," Now let's go see that job of yours "
~.~

I had settled down into the job very well. It was a lot better than I had thought it would go. We arrived to the place and Ji ah had taken time to the back to one of the managers. She recognized Ji ah immediately and began to chat all the while I was standing there, just listening , as if I didn't have anything better to do. Ji ah introduced me and the manager knew then exactly why we were there. She helped me fill out a few forms and showed me my station. It was a lot more fast paced than I had expected. 
     About an hour after Ji ah had brought me she finally left and said she would be there to pick me up at 3:00 in the afternoon. All I could do was thank her for the ride and send her off. 
    The manager , was a women around the age of her late 20s early 30s , whose name was yoo ri. She had short but wavy light blonde hair with a very very fair complexion. She wore brown lipstick despite how bold it looked against her light skin and had pretty light peach nails. She was just a little taller than me and wore a beautiful white blouse with a beige pencil skirt. She looked absolutely stunning. 
       " Since its your first day here you won't have much work today. We only do appointments here, so we'll try to get someone to make an appointment with you for Tommorow. " she said while she helped me fill out a few more forms. 
  " Also we'd like to see just a little of what you can do on a mannequin. You know, to make sure you know the basics" she added while walking towards the back. I followed quietly behind her.
Fast forward to a few minutes and I had showed her most of the basics and I also picked a hair cut from one of the books and copied it completely. Once I was done I showed it Yoo Ri and to my surprise she was impressed.
" You're really good! How long have you been in this field?" She said checking layers and looking around the mannequins head. 
I shook my head with a light smile," This is my first job. I barely got my license." I replied as she looked towards me with almost a big smile.
" Amazing , your really good at copying a hair style down to the very ends," she paused for a sec but then continued, "We'll see how your creativity develops and we might even let you add one of your haircuts you create if we like it." 
I nodded and replied a thank you as she started to leave the room to attended to her own business. I walked back out and helped out at the front desk counter , since I had nothing to do yet.
3:00 came by faster than I thought and before I knew it I was leaving the salon and seating myself in Ji ah's car.
Ji ah gave me a T-money card, apparently she bought it for me while I was at work and it's supposed to be rechargeable and I'm supposed to use it for public transportation. I guess Ji ah didn't want to be driving me every morning to work, totally understandable.
We got home and I made myself some chicken with bell pepper and had some green tea. Ji ah had fallen sleep on the couch watching some weird Korean tv show that had some weird white backdrop the whole time which was a little annoying, besides the fact that there were idols on there. If there was one thing about Korea that annoyed me more than anything was the fact that they promoted their idols EVERYWHERE. Jesus they were even on the ramen.
    I pulled a blanket over Ji ah and headed myself to my own room. I stood Infront of my dresser to take off my contacts and stared into the mirror. It's been a pretty good day. I wonder how dad and Christopher are doing, I should probably call them soon. Should I call now? Would it be too early over there?
    I decided that they would probably be annoyed if I called so early , after all dad did send me here to become independent. I guess I should atleast do that.
    I fell asleep after a few minutes in my bed. I happen to fall asleep fast and very easily, thankful. I tend to sleep in a fetus position. 
~.~

The next day at the salon was pretty nice. I had been sitting at the front desk helping people make appointments and attending to people's needs. It was around 11:47 ish and my morning had started off really nice. Korea had really nice shampoos , my hair smelled amazing. 
     The salon gave complementary juices and snacks to their customers and they were pampered here. They had mirrors everywhere and there was music being played 24/7. The energy here was so lively , this salon had to be top tier. I started to wonder what kind of work Ji ah's son did to be able to land me such a nice job at such a nice place. 
  The automatic doors In front of my slid open and in walked in a group of men, who had a killer sense of style. Seriously , ever since I had arrived to Korea, I noticed that the guys had amazing style. These guys were no exception. 
   Yoo Ri popped out of no where and came to great the group of men and they exchanged bows. The girls next to me started to whisper to each other , so I slightly turned my ear so I could listen to them.
    " There so cute , why do they have to be idols ? " commented one of the girls.
" I know right , it's such a shame"
   I crouched a little so I could also ask," They're idols?"
     The girl to my left with pink hair replied ," Of course, that's BTS, they always come here for they're hair styling" 
    " Yeah and usually they hire our stylists for all they're events" said the other one to my right. 
   I thanked them for the information and straightened myself. Idols huh? Wonder how hard they must have worked to get there. Maybe not at all. I guess you just gotta be pretty and bam! They'll instantly pick you. To me, that whole group of idols , BST or whoever , looked like a bunch of weaklings who got everything that wanted in life. I scowled just from their presence.
   " We're one short on our hairstylists, but we have a new hairstylists, and she's very talented. I hope there isn't a problem with that is there?" Asked Yoo ri to one of the men, who looked older than the others. My eyes shot up. Did she actually want me to cut one of these boys hair? Are you serious????
    " Thats not a problem, my kids just need new hairstyles." Smiled the older man with his hands behind his back. 
    " Great! Let me get these boys settled down and we' ll get started," she paused for a sec, " May I ask what concept they're going for this time?" 
     The older man eyes lit up alittle and started explain it her," Flower boys who have been through a lot. You know, the ' I can't fall inlove , because I will break your heart with my sadness." He said as he provide hand gestures. My eyebrows shot up. These idols are trying to pull that dumb stunt off? Let's see how that plays off. 
    Yoo ri sat all the boys down and told the boy with light brown hair and incredibly pale skin to sit at my station. Let me tell you, this kid looked like he did not want to be here at all. 
   He walked over to my station and slumped down into the chair. I frowned. How the hell am I supposed to work on this slouched snowball?
   "Excuse me sir , could you sit up ? " I asked politely to the slouched idol. No budge. His eyes were closed as if he were about to go to sleep. I slightly twisted my mouth.
     I slapped the top of his head ," Wake up" I said furious. That seemed to do the trick because he squeezed his eyes and began to sit up.
    " Did you ju-just hit me? Did you actually hit me ?" He said raising his eyebrows staring me down. I tilted my head alittle and bended forward so he could see me a little better. I wasn't playing games with this idol. 
   " Yes, so could you kindly stay sat up and receive my service?" I replied with the kindest smile I could conjure. He narrowed his eyes, and simply replied ," Fiesty vixen "
      I bleach his hair, but the whole time I was bleaching his hair, he keep complaining about how it burned. 
   " Can't you stop the pain? You're the professional!" Exclaimed the snowball idol. Good. Let it burn . You idols have no manners. 
      " For the 30th time, I can't help you. Just bear the pain for another 10 minutes. What are you going to do, cry?" I teased. 
        " First you hit me in the middle of my sleep, than you torture me with your hair whitening properties. What have I done to you?" He complains as he hides his face in his hands. I try to hold in my laugh.
     " I think you just taking things a lot more seriously than they are. it up." I say waiting for these ten minutes to be over already. I was done with this kid. 
    " What did I do to deserve this" he exclaims to the sky. His friends look over to him.
   " aw look poor suga is suffering " teased the short one with black hair , who was receiving hair treatments. Another looks up from his phone too see what the short one was talking about. 
     " I gotta take a picture" says the blonde haired idol. He snaps a picture of the snowball idol whose name apparently was 'suga'. I guess now he's a suga snowball?
   Eventually I finally get to wash out the bleach form this sugas hair , which I received multiple 'yessss!'s from the small idol and cries of relief as I washed it off.
   " My hair breathes again," he says closing his eyes,but they shoot open at a realization," never mind , my hair looks like it just died again at its own funeral" he added as he touched his hair in the mirror. 
     "I'm not done child, sit back down" I motioned to the chair. The idol turns around to narrow his eyes at me.
    " Theres no way your older than me" he scowls.
     " I don't know about that tiny idol"
     " Prove it" He loudly almost too loud dares.
  I pause for a second," I'm 20" I confess , and his way to obvious grin appears on his face, " I'm 22" he proudly announces as he sits down.
I dyed his hair a light pink and called it a day. This stubborn little idol slept through the whole time I massaged the pink dye into his hair and waited for it to set. He woke up after I had to wash his hair and was not very happy with the color.
" Pink? You couldn't have picked a more girlie color could you ?" He said with raise eyebrows. I just went along with it nodding my ahead.
" Omo , you caught me, I couldn't hold my self back" I replied rolling my eyes. 
~.~
The tiny snowball idol and his friends eventually were all done and were seen out by basically the whole staff who wasn't working. We all bowed as the left and gave out a big sigh of relief. 
" Those kids are wild" commented Yoo ri, turning around to leave. I sighed my own sigh. Tell me about it.