It's a date

JeTi One Shots
Title: It’s a date
Pairing: Jessica/ Tiffany 
Rating: G
Genre: College AU
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters. Fiction fiction fiction. 

Summary: YES! YES!! IKR???? I need some JeTi in my life too. LOL

===

“Hey, Tiff.”

“What?”

“Do you wanna go on a date?”

Upon hearing the once in a blue moon question, Tiffany swiveled her chair, turning around eagerly which almost toppled her down on the floor. “You what?”

“Wanna go on a date?” Jessica asked without taking her eyes off her phone.

“Are you serious?”

“Of course I am. So?” 

Tiffany went to lie beside her girlfriend in bed, almost crushing Jessica in the process at her enthusiasm. “I will! I will!” She clapped her hands like a little girl on her birthday.

“Okay, it’s a date.” Jessica nodded in return and went to tap on her phone.

“What are you doing?” 

“Getting us a reservation.”

“A reservation?” Tiffany’s voice was filled with excitement at the word reservation. Her girlfriend’s laziness was getting out of hand as the years passed by so it was quite understandable that Tiffany would feel this way.

“Yes, a reservation.” Jessica started to sound a bit annoyed.

“To what?” She asked excitedly but as soon as she saw the smirk plastered on the girl’s face, all hope for a romantic date was wiped away.

“To this.” 

Tiffany had a weird expression on her face as she tried to make out the photo staring back at her. She wasn’t sure if she would be happy about it but Jessica taking the initiative to plan a date was something so she decided that she should be happy about it. “Are you…”

“What?” Jessica snatched back her phone before Tiffany could take a better look at it.

“Are you taking sleeping in public to a next level?”

Jessica had never laughed this hard for the past few days. She was expecting a different reaction from her unsuspecting girlfriend but she won’t deny how entertained she was as Tiffany looked at her with the most confused expression. “What are you talking about?”

“This.” Tiffany snatched back the phone and pointed at the photo. “You’re bringing me here?” She shifted her gaze from the screen to her girlfriend.

“Yeah. Why not?” Jessica shrugged and tried to get her phone back but failed as Tiffany refused to.

“Are you serious?”

“When am I not?”

“You’re kidding me.” Tiffany was now frowning as Jessica stared at her with an unreadable face.

“I’m not.”

“You just wanna try out how soft the mattress is for all I care.” 

“So?”

“Hah, you’re not even denying it.” Tiffany shook her head in disapproval. “I should’ve known better.” She muttered under her breath.

“What? Hey. Where are you going?” Jessica grabbed the girl’s hand before she could get off the bed.

“Please, excuse me but I have better things to do.”

“Oh no, you don’t.”

Nobody said a word since then as they stared at each other, Jessica looking undeterred by Tiffany’s cold glare. Seconds seemed to turn into minutes when Jessica finally had enough and spoke. “Okay. You win, Tiff.” To which Tiffany only responded with an annoyed eye roll. “We’ll watch a movie then have dinner. Happy now?”

Tiffany tried her best to stay annoyed but her girlfriend was trying to compromise and it would only happen once in a thousand years so she let this one pass. “You know how much I hate it when you make me feel like I won but turns out otherwise.” She slapped the girl’s arm lightly.

“I know.” Jessica grinned cheekily and pulled her down. “So, it’s a date?”

Tiffany sighed regretfully, or not, before saying, “It’s a date.”

===
A/N: Idk why but I'm totally inspired today. lol Well, hello there JeTi people~ I know my stories aren't the best but I just wanna dance post this here. XD


This story was inspired by this photo. When I saw this, Jessica came to mind in a heartbeat. XD Anyway, thank you for dropping by! :)
Okay, another note! I renamed this into JeTi One Shots! So this will now be a collection of JeTi one shots (duh) XD