Falling Crazy In Love

JeTi One Shots
Title: Falling Crazy In Love
Pairing: Jessica/ Tiffany 
Rating: G
Genre: College AU
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters. Fiction fiction fictioin. 

Summary:
 Some random story where they don’t need to move much because I’m lazy like that. lol
 
===

“Tiff.”

“Hm?”

“Tiff.”

“What?”

“Look at me.”

Tiffany tore her eyes away from the TV and looked down at the person comfortably lying her head on her lap. “What?” She asked calmly though a part of her was quite annoyed for being interrupted while watching her favorite series.

“Do you love me?”

“What?” Tiffany had her brows furrowed.

“Do you love me?”

She knew better than to entertain this silly question but she answered anyway. “Of course I do.”

“Say it.”

“Say what?”

“Say that you love me.”

Tiffany scratched the back of her head in confusion. She wanted to resume watching but she knew the other girl won’t stop bothering her until she’d get what she wanted. “I love you.” 

“I love you too.” Jessica smiled sweetly, too sweet for her own good. Then her heart started to flutter like the first time she had professed her love for this wonderful person.

Tiffany smiled back, but it didn’t last long as the sweet smile turned into a grin.

“Since you love me so much, would you be kind enough to finish this for me?” Jessica showed her the Rubik’s cube she’d been trying to solve for the past hour. 

Tiffany furrowed her brows yet again, unsure of what to make out of this. But she took the cube nonetheless and looked at it. “You completely ruined what I did.” She looked back at her and the other girl was staring at her with pleading eyes. “You only had to do a couple of twists and turns. How did you even mess this thing up?” She started to rearrange the colors, back before Jessica ruined it. “There.” She gave it back and Jessica took it happily.

“Thanks, Tiff.” Jessica gestured for her to come closer.

“What?”

“Lean down, I wanna kiss you.” Jessica puckered her lips and winked at her.

“I swear your laziness is getting out of hand.” Tiffany shook her head disapprovingly but leaned down nonetheless, her cheek hovering above the girl’s lips.

“No.”

“What is it now?” Tiffany pulled back a little so their eyes would meet.

“I wanna kiss you on the lips.” Jessica grinned, her eyes twinkling.

“Whatever.” She shrugged and leaned down again, meeting the girl’s soft lips. 

“Don’t.” Jessica held her cheeks firmly when she was about to pull back.

“Don’t what?”

“Don’t pull back just yet.” 

Then she was met with yet another kiss, a bit longer but still gentle. Her eyes fluttered open when she heard her giggle. “Why are you giggling?”

“Because you’re so cute.” Jessica poked the girl’s cheek. “Reminds me of our first kiss.” She finally pushed herself up and sat next to her, slipping her arms around her waist, head rested against her shoulder.

“Everything reminds you of our first kiss.”

“That’s not true.”

Tiffany looked at her impassively then resumed watching the TV.

“Tiff.”

“What now? I thought you were asleep.” Tiffany said flatly, not taking her eyes off the screen.

“I was thinking.”

“About what?”

“How to prove you wrong.” Tiffany only snorted so Jessica untangled herself from the busy girl and looked at her intently. “Not everything reminds me of our first kiss.”

“Hmm…”

“It’s true.”

“Okay.”

“Some things remind me of the day that you told me you love me.”

Tiffany only nodded, she thought it would be best to just agree with whatever Jessica was saying until the girl was done talking.

“Every time I see you smile, that smile that’s only meant for me, I can’t help but remember that beautiful smile you gave me when I said it back.” Jessica’s eyes turned gentle and she reached out, brushing the girl’s cheek with the back of her hand. 

Tiffany turned at the light touch, meeting that loving gaze that never fails to make her heart pound like crazy. 

“And every time you hug me back, the memories come rushing into my head. That same warm feeling is still there. And I couldn’t be happier. It may sound cliché but I’ve never been this happy until I met you.” Jessica leaned in. She can’t help but smile every time they kiss because their kisses were always gentle and unhurried. "Hmm..." The dazed look on Tiffany’s face made her chuckle. “I proved you wrong, didn’t I?” She said teasingly and Tiffany looked away. “Aww, Sweetie.” She cooed as she hugged her again.

“Just so you know, I really thought you were way out of my league.” Tiffany said after a moment of silence. She turned to look at the other girl and saw her watching the TV as well.

“Of course I were. Still am, though.” 

“I can’t believe you just said that.” She slapped her arm and Jessica glared at her.

“You were such a cute freshman at that time.”

“So you’re implying that I’m not cute anymore?” Tiffany looked at her in disbelief.

“Hey, you said that, not me.” Jessica looked up and grinned. “You’re beautiful, Sweetie. Hot, even.” She quickly added when Tiffany started to frown and gave her another wink.

Tiffany just rolled her eyes and shook her head.

“What? I’m telling the truth!”

“Whatever, Jessi.” Tiffany reached out for the discarded Rubik’s cube. “Just finish this thing.”

Jessica stared at the cube for a good minute before taking it. “This is difficult.” She turned and twisted it, messing it up once more. “I don’t get this.” She finally gave up and placed it on the coffee table.

“That’s because you won’t listen to me.” Tiffany took it and minutes later, she held it out in front of the other girl. “Here you go.” 

“Yey!” Jessica happily clapped her hands and looked at the cube with utter fascination. “You’re really good at this.” 

“It’s not that difficult though.” She shrugged nonchalantly.

“So arrogant...” Jessica sets it aside and went back to lie her head on Tiffany’s lap.

“You’re going to sleep again?”

“No.”

“Then what are you doing?”

“Staring at you?”

“And why would you do that?”

“You know Tiff, I’ve been thinking…” Jessica completely ignored the question and shifted to a more comfortable position. 

“What have you been thinking?”

“You should call me Unnie.”

Tiffany scratched her head, not believing how random this girl could be. “Two years in this relationship and you suddenly want me to call you Unnie?” 

“Yeah, don’t you think it’s cute?”

“But you’re only less than 4 months older than me.”

“I know.”

“What difference does it make?”

“A lot.”

“Name one.”

Jessica shrugged.

“You can’t even name one. So, no.”

“Why?” Jessica looked at her with the saddest eyes.

“Because it’s silly.”

“It’s not silly.”

“It is.”

Jessica sighed.

“Why are you suddenly like this?”

Jessica sighed again, a little louder this time. “You’re starting to lose your romantic side, Tiff. It’s making me sad.”

“Can you even hear what you’re saying?”

“I can. And it’s true. You’re starting to be a little less romantic.”

Tiffany doesn’t know how to respond to that so she remained silent and brushed the other girl’s hair instead. 

“I wish I could get that romantic Tiffany I once knew back.” Jessica sighed again before closing her eyes.

“You just want to order me around and I’ll gladly give in to your wishes.” Tiffany looked down and Jessica didn’t even try to hide her smile.

“Why do you know me so well?” Jessica cracked an eye and grinned at the frowning girl.

“Again, we’ve been together for two years. I won’t be as gullible as I used to, okay?”

“Aww Sweetie, stop sulking.” Jessica buried her face against Tiffany’s shirt and hugged her tightly. “You smell lovely.”

“Thanks.”

“I’m serious.”

“And I hate pink.”

Jessica couldn’t help but chuckle. “I’m serious. You smell like freshly picked roses in the park.”

“You shouldn’t be picking flowers, you know.”

She crinkled her nose in disapproval. “You’re no fun, Tiff.”

“Why are you so bored?”

“Because I can’t sleep.” Jessica inhaled deeply before pulling back. 

“Then go to your room, you’ll fall asleep in an instant.”

“But I don’t want to move.”

“Hmm.”

“I wanna be with you.” 

“Yeah, okay.”

“Because I’m the happiest when I’m with you.”

Tiffany inadvertently blushed and tried to get away with it by covering the girl’s face with her palms.

“Two years in this relationship and you’re still smitten.” Jessica didn’t bother to pull the hands off her. “Okay, you’re forgiven now.”

“From what?”

“For being less romantic.” 

“Yeah, whatever.”

“I love you, Tiff.” Jessica gently kissed her palms, making sure their eyes were locked. “Stop making me fall for you.” Tiffany opened but she was cut off before she could say a word. “Because I’ve fallen too deep, I don’t know if I could handle more. I think I’ll be crazy by then.”

“Crazy in love with me?” Tiffany grinned.

Jessica grinned back. “Yup, crazy in love with you.”

===
A/N: As much as I would like to post more JeTi fics....... This is my one and only fic so far. hahahaha