Chapter 2: Outing

Backstage

"Good job boys!," Eunkwang beamed. They had just finished a show and were now in their waiting room"Our manager gave us a day off for our good work," They clapped happily.

A day off was rare these days since they were getting popular Minhyuk intended to use it for some alone time away. They other members were planning to go to a resort but he wanted to stay here.

Once they reached the dorms he wasted no time in freshing up and got ready to leave"I'm gonna go out, i'll be back later!," Minhyuk shouted. Once outside he went to the nearest cafe for a drink. Naturally since their dorm was near, the group was seen here many times so not much people would disturb him.

"Ah Minhyuk having the usual?," The cafe owner asked.

"Hm," He nodded and smiled. He spotted a few fans waving at him and he responded by waving back. The order came a while later, he loved the special latte here so much it became his usual order"You should tell me why it's so special," Minhyuk told the old lady who smiled at him slyly.

"I don't think so Mr. Idol," The old lady replied.

Minhyuk sighed and sipped his latte. He thought about were he would go next, he turned his head to face the window admiring the bright sky. Then someone entered his line of sight, a girl who looked familiar walked inside and took a seat at the table beside him.

He studied her, the girl was dressed up with a baseball cap and surgical mask Has to a idol he thought staring at her. The girl's head turned and her dark eyes widened in suprise. Minhyuk did a double take, he saw those eyes before. The girl took her mask.

"Minhyuk," Yuju said in a shocked tone.

"Yuju," Minhyuk greeted in return but appeared nervous for some reason she didn't know"What are you doing here?," He asked politely.

"Ah, i had some free time today," She answered. Awkward silence took over and not even the lively Yuju could talk. The old lady then walked over and smiled brightly at them.

"Ah welcome are you a friend of Minhyuk?," She asked"I'm Ms. Kim," Yuju smiled in response and bowed.

"Hello Ms. Kim. I'm Yuju a junior of Minhyuk," Yuju answered and Minhyuk nodded.

Ms. Kim placed a hand to her cheek"You're very beautiful, no wonder Minhyuk's so shy to talk to you," The two idols blushed, Yuju because of the compliment and Minhyuk because of her blunt words.

Before she could take Yuju's order, he noticed a few boys in front of their table staring at Yuju in wonder. Oh no. Without thinking he grabbed her hand and rushed off"Thanks Ms. Kim," He said.

==============================================

After running for a good distance, they stopped and caught their breath. Yuju frowned"Why did you pull me and make me run huh?," She demanded.

"There were some people who noticed you," He answered. Yuju blinked. how come i didn't know that. Minhyuk who observed her look"You would have to be used to it. An idol must always be alert," He said.

Yuju sighed and looked around"Where are we?," She asked.

"We're near the beach i think," Minhyuk responded, he then noticed Yuju's bright playful eyes. Somehow he new what her next words were gonna be.

"Lets go to the beach!," She cheered.

#########################################

This is only part one and will be updated later.

-rookie