Chapter 1: The Video

Backstage

Flipping through channels was never an easy for Lee Minhyuk, it was very hard considering he was picky with his shows. Normally it was Eunkwang who chose what to watch but today it was only Changsub and him at the dorms. It was when Changsub arrived to the living room and began changing the channel to a music show that something caught his attention.

"Ah!," A song caught both they're attention. It was a catchy song with a nice melody. Changsub sang along to the song while Minhyuk just observed them.

"Who are they?," He asked.

"The rookie group Gfriend," Changsub replied and then squealed"Ah~Umji," Minhyuk raised his eyebrows at his weird friend. He was about to go to his room when he heard the song's high note.

Stopping at his tracks he asked"She's pretty. Who's that?," Changsub frowned.

"Ya find a different bias in Gfriend! Umji is my bias," Minhyuk rolled his eyes.

"No you idiot. The one who sang the high note," Changsub smiled wide at him"What?," He asked.

"Does Minhyuk have a crush~haha so cute!," Changsub teased but made a run for it when Minhyuk charged for him like a lion would a deer.

It was over when Minhyuk held Changsub in a chokehold"Shut it and tell me," The latter muttured his defeat"Well?."

"Gfriend's main vocal Yuju," Changsub coughed out"You're crazy you know," He walked to his room to nurse his neck.

It later after practice that he began searching for the girl group Gfriend. They had apparently released a new song named Me gustas tu.

Not suprisingly his eyes went to their main vocal, he liked her voice and it didn't hurt that she was pretty. The group had a impressive dance and great energy. That night Minhyuk went through multiple videos before sleepinig.

==============================================

"Wah i can"t believe we got a medal for archery," Peniel commented"Now we need Minhyuk to pull another gold to lead. By the way where us he?," he asked.

"He went to watch the female's 60 metres," Sungjae answered"I think he want to check out the competition."

Changsub smiled he knew the real reason for Minhyuk interest for the female sprint"Ah let's leave him," He said.

Minhyuk watched the final line up for the female sprint, he was impressed with the girls more so with a certain main vocal. He had been observing her all day though no one but him knew about it(you wish XD). The shot sound ran across the room and the sprint began.

Yuju had started with a bad start but was able to claim victory in the end with a good time. Minhyuk clapped as he saw her pulled in a group hug with her members.

It had been a few months since his new found interest with Yuju and his admiration towards her was growing. Minhyuk gave one last look before returning to his group to get ready for his running event.

"There you are Minhyuk your match is starting come on!," Eunkwang grabbed him.

Yuju smiled as she watched her members try their best at the wrestling match but cheered for them even if they lost. She soon heard a shot from the running area must be the male sprint Yuju then made her way to the track in time to witness the final.

Though there were good runners she already knew who would win this. Her eyes spotted the lead rapper of senior group, Btob's Minhyuk. His eyes meet hers in a brief moment but was enough to give him a thumbs up and smile.

He blinked as he saw her smile directed at him, he smiled slowly and focused on the run this is my chance to show off.

Yuju heared the shot and saw all the runners try their best to win the gold but in front leading was none other than Minhyuk"Wow he's so fast," She said in awe. That had been their first unofficial meeting.

==============================================

Jackson walked around trying to find some interesting games when he walked in on a talked between two girls. One of which were fellow company group Twice member"Ah hey Dahyun!," He grinned.

"Jackson hey," He then noticed the girl next to her and did a double take is that Jessica? "Come get it! i'm Jackson of Got7," He said loudly and bowed.

"Hello," The girl replied awkwardly"I'm Sinb from Gfriend, nice to meet you," Sinb tried to reply without any sarcasm.

Jackson smiled at her, so this was the main dancer of the group she's cute. Jackson never noticed that he had been staring at her, creeping both Dahyun and Sinb with his intense stare.

"Bye bye Jackson," Dahyun waved him away but Jackson stayed.

"What are you guys doing?," Jackson ignored Dahyun and asked. Sinb fought off a laugh while Dahyun glared at him.

"Girl stuff so none of your business," Dahyun shoved him.

Jackson whined"But i want to be with Sinb," He pouted while Sinb laughed out loud making him brighten. Jackson liked her laugh, it wasn't the normal girly laugh he was used to.

"Bye bye Jackson," Sinb waved as the girls walked away to somewhere else. Jackson frowned, why was he feeling so happy when she called his name.

"Should have gotten her number," He muttured in english and walked off to find his group members.

==============================================

Btob made their way out the stadium to wait for their car"Ah i can't believe we lost the relay race," Minhyuk sighed.

"I think we have enough medals," Sungjae said.

"No no no there's no such thing as winning to much," Eunkwang commented as he gave them a playful grin.

Hyunsik stopped and asked"Isn't that Gfriend?," He pointed at the six girls.

"Yeah. Hello!," Eunkwang waved at the girls"Btob Eunkwang here!," He bowed at the slightly stunned girls. Though the girls wasted no time and bowed back to their seniors.

"We are Gfriend please take care of us~," They said together.

Changsub smiled at Umji and asked"Nice to finally meet you Umji, i'm a fan of yours," He said excited. Umji blushed and thanked him.

Minhyuk on the other hand stared at Yuju who keep a friendly face. It was when her eyes meet his that he broke out his trance. Yuju smiled at him and greeted him.

"Hello, i'm Yuju. I saw you run earlier, you were so fast!," She said in admiration. Minhyuk felt his ears heat up and bowed.

"A-ah thank you very much. You were fast as well Yuju," It was her turn to blush.

"I wasn't that fast but thank you," Before they could continue their talk Sungjae interupted.

"Our car is here!," The band said their farewell and made their way inside the car. Minhyuk gave a uncertain wave to Yuju who in return waved happily and smiled at him.

Minhyuk smiled and shut his window. It was their first official meeting and He couldn't have it any other way.

#########################################

So yeah the first chapter i was thinking on how to write this so i hoped it meet your expectations and please pardon my english mistakes. I don't really watch or know Btob well so please forgive me if i made them out of character. But please give your thoughts on it.

-rookie