11:11

Love Me Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's Note:Everybody had been commenting for a "sequel",so here ya' go~^^

credit image @taengsicth001 <3

11:11

 

"TaeTae, breakfast is ready!" A particular girl shouted, loud enough, across the dining hall, but the older one was still in her room, which was very uncommon for her since breakfast had always been Taeyeon's favourite time.

 

"Taeyeon unnie caught a flu." Yoona said as she stuffed the big piece of pancake down , which caused her to choke.

 

"Don't talk while eating!" Seohyun held the mug of milk for Yoona, who almost lost her life due to the pancake she choked on.

 

"You girls better get going and I'll go have a look on TaeTae!" Tiffany said, looking worried that Taeyeon hasn't been herself, ever since the leader had come back home yesterday drenched in water. But the truth was, Taeyeon hasn't been herself ever since a particular person left her life.

 

‘Maybe she went there?’ Tiffany thought to herself. She knew where Taeyeon would go every time the leader was sad. Tiffany also knew the reason why Taeyeon would at times cry herself to sleep. But she couldn't ask  the leader because it might break Taeyeon's heart even more.

 

"TaeTae..?" Tiffany knocked on the door twice before she entered the room. There on the bed, laid Taeyeon, who was covering herself with a blanket as she murmured a particular name deep in her sleep.

 

“TaeTae, I brought some medicine." Tiffany said trying to wake the leader, who looked like she was having a bad dream.

 

"NOOO!!" Taeyeon shouted in her dream and soon she was wide awake with cold sweat on her forehead, looking all confused. Like a best friend Tiffany was, she held the leader’s hand and comforted her, telling Taeyeon that it was all a dream.

 

"Fany…”

 

"She will forgive you soon, TaeTae. Don't worry!" Tiffany gave her best eye smile, hoping that Taeyeon would overcome her nightmare soon.

 

"I have a schedule today and same with the other girls. So you'll be left alone but don't worry, I'll be back soon. Just remember to take your medicine." Tiffany said and received a nod from Taeyeon, who acted like an obedient child.

 

"Bye TaeTae!"

 

**

 

Rain was pouring heavily in Seoul and people were busy running through the streets, trying to find for shelter to keep themselves dry. A particular couple sharing a red umbrella as they giggled while they ran under the rain, caught someone’s attention. The observer sat in her office, looking through the window, gaze following the young couple down the street.

 

*flashback*

 

"Sica, could you wait here? I have to get something."

 

"Where are you going? It's raining!"

 

"Stay here. I'll be right back." The short girl said as she handed the red umbrella to the other person.

 

"Yah! You'll get wet Kim Taeyeon!!" Was all Jessica could shout but Taeyeon was soon out of sight, leaving Jessica alone at the bus stop.

 

A few minutes had passed by and soon Jessica saw Taeyeon running towards her, holding something in her hand.

 

"Yah! It's raining. Are you out of your mind?"

 

"Here, I wanted to give this to you." Taeyeon said.

 

"Eh? A cactus?" Jessica was amused by Taeyeon's sudden gift.

 

"A cactus means that I'll protect you like how these thorns are protecting the plant. You have my words, Jessica Jung." Taeyeon beamed a smile as she stood all drenched in water and soon started sneezing due to the cold.

 

"Silly, Taengoo!!" Jessica laughed as they both hurried back home under the red umbrella.

 

*end of flashback*

 

‘I'll protect you. You promised that, Kim Taeyeon.’ Jessica's heart whispered as she looked at the small cactus that stood in its pot at the corner of her office window.

Still bitter from the incident on how her members left her, and how Taeyeon broke her promise, Jessica slowly accepted the fact that, maybe Taeyeon didn't love her at all.

 

The company knew that both of them were in a relationship but, Taeyeon needed to choose between being an idol or being with Jessica.

 

Tiffany had once met up with Jessica, telling the older one how the group members missed her and it was all a misunderstanding, that Taeyeon had already begged the company to take Jessica back, saying how Taeyeon couldn't leave her vocal soulmate for it was a fact that both of their voices were a match made in heaven.

 

But the company decided to kick Jessica out and made Taeyeon take all the blame as the leader.

 

"Miss Jung! Miss Jung!" A voice interrupted Jessica’s thoughts and she was brought back to reality. There standing in front of Jessica’s desk was her secretary holding a document.

 

"We need your approval on the latest launch for Blanc & Eclare."

 

"Sure, where do I sign?" Jessica asked as she flipped through the papers, but her pen was out of ink. Jessica sighed and opened her drawer to find for another pen, but something caught her eyes.

 

‘For My Jessica’

 

The words were crafted in solid gold on a black box and Jessica cursed herself for not throwing it away sooner.

 

Jessica took the courage and ope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter