Love Me Someday

Love Me Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love Me Someday

 

Jessica whispered goodbye as she looked back at her dorm.

 

"Bye Taengoo. See you someday… someday," was all Jessica's heart could say.

 

Taeyeon slammed her own body against the door. Taeyeon knew that if she was to open the door and call out the girl’s name who she had once loved, everything would change. Both of them realized that they were going their separate ways when Jessica could no longer have the same thoughts they once used to share, but neither admitted that they still cared for each other deeply. They were too stubborn from the start.

 

As time passed, Taeyeon felt something was missing. A missing puzzle. Taeyeon took the time to sneak out from the dorm, not wanting to wake her members up.

 

She needed fresh air. A place to breathe. The pain was killing her. A longing for someone but Taeyeon knew she was just being silly.

 

Jessica had never once told anyone how much Taeyeon had meant to her. Taeyeon felt like she was the only one having hopes for Jessica but the girl never came back, although Sunny and the rest had tried to persuade the latter to come home. They were all in the wrong and nobody was to blame for.

 

"I trusted you, Kim Taeyeon!" Jessica shouted.

 

Everyone was shocked. Jessica had never once raised her voice in front of Taeyeon. She respected the leader.

 

But soon Jessica broke down and cried her eyes out that night in front of her members. Her members went to hug her but Jessica pushed them away. Her eyes were still locked on Taeyeon who was sitting there in the corner.

 

Silence.

 

Taeyeon couldn't do anything even though she was the leader but she knew that night, when her eyes met Jessica’s, that Jessica only wanted Taeyeon to hug her and be in her embrace, soothing her with calm words that everything will be alright because Taeyeon was the leader. She existed to protect the group and the one and only, Jessica Jung who they shared so many great moments together.

 

Taeyeon’s feet somehow lead her to a nearby beach. The cool breeze gave a chill down her spine.

 

‘Cold,’ she shivered.

 

Cold like how Jessica’s eyes were once when they first met.

 

"Hi. I'm Kim Taeyeon. What's your name?"

 

The short one held her hand out for a handshake but the cold one was too arrogant for a midget, who will soon be their group leader.

 

"Stupid, midget!" Jessica cursed in English.

 

"Ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter