Being Jessica

My Ideal Girl is A Boy ?!

 

Reverse 9

 

Tiffany’s POV

     When we arrived at the mall, we went to the boutique to buy some clothes.

“Wow! This dress is so cute and it will to you Sica.”

“Tsss! Are you kidding? I’m not wearing that.”She said.

“So many beautiful clothes, and it’s hard to choose.”Sungmin said.

     After we bought, we went to our favorite restaurant to have some dinner. Then we went to the department store. Sungmin buy a pair of shoes while me and Jessica, of course I forced her to go with me. We bought make up like lipstick, foundation, eye shadow, eyeliner, bb cream and many more. After that, we went to the groceries store to buy foods and drinks.

“I want to go home now. I’m tired and… I’m not in the mood.”Jessica said.

“Arraseo, let’s go home now.”I said.

“We shop many things and I love the part that we bought foods.”Sungmin said.

“And I hate the part we bought cosmetics.”Jess said.

“Whatever.”

     When we got home, Jessica went to her room.

“Are you going to take a sleep?”I asked.

“Nae. I’m sleepy and I want to take a rest.”She answered.

“Uhm… Arraseo… Jalja and sweet dreams.”     [Jalja=good night]

“Sleep well.” Sungmin yelled.

 

Jessica’s POV

     Because of tiredness, this morning, I slept without changing my clothes.

“Hey Jessica!”Sungmin said while knocking at the door. “Wake up. It’s time for school.”

“I don’t wanna go to school now.”I said slowly.

“No way!”He opened the door. “Why you not change your clothes?” He asked.

“I forgotted.” I replied

“Wake up! It’s your first time to school. I mean it’s your first time to school as a girl.”He shakes me.

“Sungmin geu man hae!”I shouted.     [Geu man hae=Stop it]

“I have a bright idea.”

“Huh?”He lifts me on his right shoulder.

“Common… let’s go down.”He said with teased.

“Bring me down!”I said impatiently.

“Tiff, were here…”He yelled.

“You two look naughty.”Tiffany said. “Let’s have a breakfast now. I prepared Jjampong.”

     Sungmin bring me down onto my sit.

“Don’t do that again.”I said.

“Blehh :P”

“Grrr!!!”

“Stop that, you looked stupid. Let’s eat now.”Fany said.

     After we eat, Sungmin took a shower, next Tiffany then I. after that, I went into my room and I saw Tiffany.

“Why are you here?”I asked.

“This is the uniform you will use.”She said.

“Muot? I will use skirt? Maldo andwae!”     [Muot=what; Maldo andwae=No way]

“Wear it, if not...Jookuh!”Then she came out to my room.    [Jookuh=you’re dead]

“I have no choice. Whether I like it or not, I will wear this.”I wore the uniform and went to Tiffany’s room.

“Look! Haengbokhae? Tsk!”I said with angered.     [Haengbokhae=are you happy now]

“Hmmm… Not really.”

“What?!” She come closer to me and fixes my hair.

“Wae irae? Stop that.”     [Wae irae=what are you doing]

“Wait… it’s already done.”

     I looked at the mirror. “I look like a child.”

“Nae… and I’m happy now. Common Sungmin is on the car now.”She said. I pouted.

“Kyeopta!”Sungmin shouted. I patted his head.     [Kyeopta=cute]

“What will happen to me?”I asked Tiffany.

“Gukjungma, I will tell them that you are a transferre.”She answered.     [Gukjungma=Don’t worry.]

 

*At the classroom;

“Sir, she is the transferred student from San Francisco.”Tiffany said.

“Ah okay.”Professor said. “Good Morning class, today we have a transfer student. Please welcome Jung Jessica. Come here and introduce yourself.”

     When I entered the room, I saw Yuri in a front seat and Donghae in a back seat but Donghae is also looking at me in a weird way.

Keur sseh… Nan sang gwan opsuh, I was annoyed at them.     [Keur sseh=well; Nan sang gwan opsuh=I don’t care]

“Annyeonghasaeyo. Siwon… uhm… Jessica Jung Imnida.”I bowed and smiled a faked smile.

“Wow! Is she an angel?”

“I think yes. She is so adorable.”

“I want her to be mine.”

“Look guys, she is more beautiful than Yuri.”Almost all the boys said.

     Tsk! This is so disgusting. Yuri rolled her eyes at them. I think she gets irritated.

“You can sit on that vacant chair.”Prof said while pointing on a chair beside Donghae.

“WHAT?”

“Nae, Wae keu rae?” [Wae Keu Rae=what’s wrong]

“Nothing sir, mianhae.” *bow*     [mianhae=I’m sorry]

     I sat beside Donghae and it is so annoying when your seatmate is your mortal enemy.

“Everyone, be nice to her algettso?Professor said     [algettso=understand] “By the way, Ms. Hwang are you the student council president right?”

“Nae sir waeyo?”     [waeyo=why]

“These past few days I haven’t see Choi Siwon, he isn’t attending the class, where is he?”

     Tiffany, Sungmin, and I looked at each other.

“Nae sir, uhm… Choi Siwon… is no longer here. He will not attend the class anymore.”

“Huh? Wae?”

“Because… he and Lee Donghae always argue… so he decided to migrate in California and continue his study there.”

“I understand komawuhyo Ms. Hwang. Take your sit now and let’s start our lesson.”     [Komawuhyo=thank you.]

     I admire Tiffany; she is so good in lying. Kekeke :D