Expect the Unexpected: The Big Transformation

My Ideal Girl is A Boy ?!

 

Reverse 6

 

   An hour ago, I saw a small box floating in the river.

I get it and I opened. When I opened the box, a joker surprisingly appeared.

“Thanks to you my friend.” He said.

“Huh?”

“After one hundred years, you’ve let me sets free from the box.”

“You mean you’ve been in a box for one hundred years?”

“Nae. By the way, I’m Lee Eunhyuk, the joker in deck of cards.”

“Ah… I’m Siwon Choi.”

“Nice to meet you.”

“Nado. However, I can’t believe that this could happen? Is this a dream? A fantasy? A magic?”

“Aniyo, this is all true and because of your kindness, I will give one wish.”

“I think its three right?”

“I’m not a genie that can give you three wishes. I’m just only a joker.”

“Whatever.”

“What is your wish?”

   *thinking* While I’m thinking, I remember what happened a while ago. Yuri told me that I am worthless; Donghae told me that he is better than me and all the attentions were onto him.

“Hmmm… Now I know what my wish was.”

“Tell me.”

“I want to be the most handsome guy in the world.”

“Your wish will be granted tomorrow.”

“Why tomorrow? Not now?”

“Because my magic will be effect one day after.”

“Arraseo. I will expect that.” He nodded. “But if you not take grant my wish, you’ll be dead.”

“Don’t worry, believe me.”

“Okay, I want to go home now I’m tired and I want to take a rest. Its now ten o’clock pm, you want to go with me?”

“Aniyo, I can follow you anytime, anywhere.”

“Okay, that’s what you’ve said.”

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

   Yes! After one hundred years. I am now free. Gomawo for that guy and sorry, I’m a bad joker but not totally bad. My magic was reversible. His wish was granted but the effect was reverse. I know that he will be mad at me. But that’s the effect of my magic. And I know someday, he will thank me. But for now, he will look pathetic. Mianhae my dear friend, that is your fortune. *killer smile*

Siwon’s POV

 

“Silence?” asked to my self.

   I think my friends are now sleeping. I’ll went into my room silently and sleep.

 

*The next day;

 

   When I woke up this morning, I have a hang-over and my stomach was not good. I think it’s because I drink alcohol last night. So I went to the bathroom to wash my face. When I looked in the mirror-

“Oh! What a beautiful lady.”I said. The girl in the mirror is so beautiful and I think that she is the prettiest girl I’d ever seen. I looked up on my left and right side.

“Is there anybody here?” I asked but no one answered.

   I looked again into the mirror and have a little curiosity. I was staring at her and she was also staring at me. I waved my right hand and she did the same. I touched my hair unto tip and she was doing the same again. I now have a big curiosity in mind. I looked at my toes up to my head. I felt that my hair is now longer. I don’t have now any muscles as long as my abs. And my body was now more fitted than before.

“No way! Am I the girl in the mirror?” I asked to my self. I was shocked at that time.

“Aaahhh!!!” I screamed.

 

   Tiffany and Sungmin went up to the bathroom. When they opened the door-

“Who are you?” Sungmin asked and shocked.

   Tiffany was also shocked but she was only staring at me.

“Where’s Siwon? Are you one of those girls of Siwon? He asked but I didn’t answer him instead I stared at the mirror.

“Hey! Answer me! He said.

“Siwon? Where are you?”

   Sungmin searched Siwon anywhere. He looked on a cabinet, under the bed, under the table, inside the drawer and anywhere. Tiffany was only staring at me.

“Stop!” I said. “I am Siwon.”

“Siwon? Are you kidding? You’re not Siwon and besides you’re a girl.”Sungmin said.

“Tiffany, Sungmin believe me. I’m Siwon Choi.”

“How do you know me? Are you a stalker? Or you have a crush on me? Tell me, I won’t be mad at you miss beautiful.”

“You crazy! Guys believe me, I’m Siwon. I’m not lying, I was telling the truth.”

“Impossible.”

“The joker. Right. The joker.”

“A joker?”

“This is his entire fault, he transform me into a girl.”

“How?”

“Common, follow me. I will explain all things that happened.”