The First Meeting

My Ideal Girl is A Boy ?!

 

Reverse 3

 

   This particular evening, I forgot to set my alarm and I overslept. Sungmin came into my room at eight twenty.

“Siwon!”he said. “You’re not up yet? Its eight twenty! Concert starts in five minutes.”

“What?”I said. “Uh-oh! Don’t worry; I will set all things as fast as I can.” Then he came out to my room.

   I get up of my bed and start dressing. I wore my favorite shirt because when ever I wear that, everyone tells me that I look cool. Sungmin came again into my room.

“You’re not going to have dinner”he asked.

“I don’t have time for dinner.”I said.

“You’re not going to take a shower?”

“Sungmin, there isn’t time. I have to be at concert in ten minutes.”

“Well, you’re not going to concert unless you shower and eat.”

“But Sungmin-“

“And that’s that.”

   I sighed a really big sigh. Sungmin is great, but he can sure be a pain about things like showering and eating.

“OK OK OK!”I said. I peeled off my clothes and sprinted for the bathroom in my ordinary clothes.

“Sungmin, please set me up for a speed dinner, and make sure that the bathroom is clear.”

“The bathroom is not clear Siwon,”Sungmin called after me. “Tiffany is-“

   My best friend Tiffany was brushing her teeth when I got into the bathroom.

“Hey!”she said.“This room is occupied, do you mind?”

“Sorry Tiff, but I’m kind of hurry. Just close your eyes and I will be out here after three minutes.”

“What? No way!” I pushed her out of a bathroom and close the door.

“Siwon! Oppa! Arrgghh!”

   I went into my fastest speed. In half a minute I’d whipped off my clothes and came into the shower. In another two minutes I’d the hot water, gotten wet, lathered up, rinsed off, grabbed a towel, dried off, came back into my clothes.

   “Sungmin! Yah!” yelled Tiffany. “Siwon wants to take a shower, but I was in here first!” I’ll open the door. “Relaxed, Tiff” I said. “I am now done in taking my shower. I will eat my dinner now.”

   Sungmin had set me up for a speed dinner. A bowl of samgyeupsal, a grilled pork belly wrapped in lettuce and a glass of juice.

   After that, I looked at my watch. It was now eight twenty-five. I yelled goodbye and thanks to Sungmin a lot. I raced out of the house.

   Anyway, here I was, racing my car to concert because I overslept. It was now eight twenty-eight. Two minutes to go before the gates close.

   I raced and up the hallway and into the concert ground. At exactly eight thirty I slid into my seat.

   After the concert, it was signing time. I bought a poster and signed it by Yuri. After the signing, I looked at her and she was staring at me. I smiled and she also smiled at me.

Wow! She is very very beautiful.

“Can you please wait for me in the backstage?She asked.

“Huh? Uhm… Nae, sure.”I answered.

   I waited her in the backstage and after one and a half hour, she finally came. I smiled at her.

“Why did you ask me to wait for you?” I asked.

“Because I want to know you.”She said.

“Why do you want to know me?”She only smiled at me and I was thinking why?

“Common, let’s sit.”She said. “What’s your name?”

“I’m Siwon Choi, your concert is great and you are very beautiful.”

“Glad to hear that from you, sweet thanks.”

“You’re always welcome.”

“Are you studying?”she asked.

“Nae, junior year and you?”

“Same as you. Where?”

“At SM High.”

“That’s great, uhm… I need to go thanks for all.”

“Cheon. Gomawo also.”And she smiled at me.

“I think I like her.” I whispered.

   By the time I got back to my house in Seoul.

“Siwon is here.”Tiffany yelled.

“Oh! Siwon, how’s the concert?” Sungmin asked.

“It’s great, she looks like an angel.”

“Jinjja? That’s good.”Said Tiffany.

“How’s your shopping?”I asked.

“Well, I buyed some beauty collections and dresses,”

“Again? As always.” I said. “How about you Sungmin?”

“Me? Uhm… also good, actually Sunny and I are now in a relationship.”

“What? So fast.”Tiffany said.

“Not really.”Sungmin said.

“By the way, congrats Sungmin.”I said.

“Gomawo Siwon.” He replied.

“Chukkahaeyo!”Tiffany said,