Real me

My Ideal Girl is A Boy ?!

 

Reverse 1

 

Appa, what are you doing?

Wae are you packing up your things?

Appa, where are you going?

Appa!

And his dad walks out the door silently.

APPA!!!

 

*kring kring* (alarm clock)

 

“Stupid alarm clock.”He gets the alarm clock and throws it into the wall. Then he go back to sleep.

 

 

*After few minutes;

 

“Siwon! Wake up, we’re late to school.”Sungmin shouted while knocking at the door.

“I’m still sleepy”Siwon answered.

“You will open this or I will kick the door?”Sungmin asked.

“Babo!”He Replied

“How dare you to call me stupid? I’ll kick it now.”And Sungmin kicked the door.

“Hey! Siwon wake up.”Sungmin said

“Argghh! Okay fine, I’ll wake up.”Siwon replied.

“Hurry and fix you’re self.”Sungmin ordered.

“Okay! Okay!”Siwon said.

 

 

*After all those stuff;

 

“Common, I’m the one who will drive.”Sungmin said.

“Okay, but... where’s Tiffany?”Siwon asked.

“She is in the school now.”Sungmin answered.

“What? She didn’t wait for us?”Siwon asked.

“Well, she is our student council and class president. And she doesn’t want to be late in the first class.” Sungmin replied.

 

 

*At the school;

 

“Hurry, we are running out of time.”Sungmin said.

They run into the fifth floor and when they entered the room-

“You two! Wae are you late?Professor shouted.

Tiffany laughing silently at them.

“Uh-oh! Were late. Sungmin whispered.

“Mianhae sir, this is my entire fault. Can you please forgive us?”Siwon asked while having a cute smile.

“That’s right professor, please forgive them.”

“Please… Please…”

“Put’ak Hamnida…” all girls said.

“Arraseo.” But next time that you will be late in my class, you will be punished. Professor replied.

“Okay sir,kamsahamnida.”*bow*

 

 

Siwon’s POV

 

   After I slid into my seat, I sigh. “This is so disgusting.” I whispered. I’m late and I hate punishments. What should I do if I don’t have my cute face? Kekeke… And the next time I come to my homeroom late again, I get detention. I have to stay outside the room and write compositions about the value of not being late. Yuck! I hate that. I don’t want to get tired because of just stupid punishments. Whatever!

   In case you’re wondering who I am, I better explain myself.

 

   My name is Siwon Choi. I was born and raised in San Francisco, California. I live on the north side of Seoul, South Korea, with Sungmin and Tiffany. I am cute, cool and everything. I am the ideal type of man of almost all girls in this school. (I was just telling the truth.)

I have many girlfriends but I don’t love them all. I just want to play. I’m kind’a bad boy.

   I do have a few weaknesses. Milk products and sweet potatoes give me a bad upset stomach. Ragweed makes me sneeze my head off. In math, It’s not just I’m not good at math, it’s that even seeing or hearing a math problem makes me weak and dizzy. And most of all, I hate the word “WORTHLESS”.

 

   Oh! I remember! Last night, I had a bad dream. It’s not just a bad dream. For me, it is a nightmare.

   I dreamed about my father, how he left me. I guess your wondering why.

   My mother died the day when I was born. My father loves her so much that’s why he always blames me about my mom’s death. He left me when I was 10 years old. But before the day he left me, he told me that I am worthless. That’s the reason why I hate that word and I hate my father.

   Then, I lived on Sungmin’s house. Sungmin is my childhood chin-gu. His father was very kind to me. I called him uncle but I treated him as my real o-bo-ji.

   Many years passed by, sungmin’s o-bo-ji died. He died because of motor-cycle accident. We were both very lonely at that time. But we still have hope. I and Sungmin live by ourselves as long as Tiffany.

   Tiffany is my other childhood chin-gu. She didn’t know who her real parents are, because she is only an adopted child of her grandmother. But when her grandmother died, she chose to stay in Sungmin’s house.

   Sungmin, Tiffany and I are living together. For now, that’s all I can tell about my story.