Chapter @

United We Stand, Divided We Fall

 

Taehee POV

" Unni! You're here. I thought you were in US shooting a MV? " I asked. Well, I bet you're wondering who I'm talking to, well I'm talking to my sister, Kim Seokjin or well know as Jin, the famous singeer/Kpop Idol. " Why? Can't I just visit my favorite dongsaeng? " she said. " Ew, I thought that you like Yoongi Oppa more? " I said, taking a big bite off my lunch. " Yah! How and where did you get that?! " She scolded, earning a few stares of other people. " HAHAHA so it is true! Unni you break my heart. " I laughed so hard right now. " Hey! Let's go to the mall. I am being embarrassed by your style. " she said, dragging my arm. " Yah! Unni, what's so wrong with wearing these? " I asked, taking a full look on my outfit. " You look like a lesbian. " she said. " Wow, thanks for the compliment. I appreciate it VERY MUCH. " I said sarcastically. She said rolling her eyes dragging me to her car to go to the mall. " Hey, Unni, I just remembered, what will be my excuse to the school? " I said. " Well, you'll just say the truth. If he doesn't accept, give him my new album. " she said, focusing on the road. 

In a short amount of time, we arrived and Seokjin ran towards the women's section and I groaned since she didn't care about if anyone caught her, " Ah, Taehee, why do you have to be so lazy?! " " I'm not slow, you're just excited. " I said, catching up to her. She pushed me in a room and left, looking for clothes for me to try. I tried various clothes:

Image result for cute outfits for girls

Image result for cute outfits for girls

Image result for cute outfits for girls

Image result for cute outfits for girls in high school tumblr

Image result for cute outfits for girls in high school tumblr

Image result for cute outfits for girls in high school tumblr

Image result for cute winter outfits for girls tumblr

Image result for cute outfits with high waisted shorts tumblr

Image result for cute summer outfits

Image result for cute summer outfits

" Unni, aren't these too many? " I asked. " Taehee! These look great on you! I can't believe it! " she said, turning me around. She took the eighth one and told me to put it on already. I had no choice but to do it. " Yes, hello, I would like to buy everything she tried, including the one she's wearing. " she said, giving her credit card to the cashier. " Um.. are you Jin? " the cashier asked. " No, I'm sorry. I just look like her. " she said, wow what a great excuse. " Oh! I'm sorry for mistaking you as the idol. " she said, bowing ninety degrees. " Oh, it's fine, no biggie. " we took everything and went home.

While we were on the drive, I felt a buzz. I ttook my phone out and got a message.

[ Hey noona, where are you? I didn't see you earlier at P.E. class. Please send a message fast. ]

I blushed when I read it. " That's Jungkook right? " Seokjin said. I didn't notice that we were already home. " H-How did you know?!?! " I said, takig the phone near my chest. " Well, he's the only person that make you very well, like that. " she said. I replied,

 

[ Sorry, I was with Unni, she asked me if I could skip for today to hang out with her. Did I miss anything? ]

" Come on, lover girl. We have to go out of the car to greet our parents and to style you up since we're eating outside. " she said, taking off her seatbelt. I took off mine and went in the house. " Mom! Dad! Yoongi Oppa! I'm home and I have someone with me! " I shouted. All of them came down and stopped their tracks. " Sweetheart, is that you? " my dad said. I nod and he ran towards me. " You're all grown up! " he said. I just laughed. " Dad, you're missing the important detail. " I said, he looked at me confused but then he saw his wife and son hugging a very tall girl. " Seokjinnie~ you're home. " he said and ran to hug her. My mom then announced, " Get ready, we're going out to eat! " All of us cheered and went to our own rooms. Seokjin and I share a room so she took me to the bed to fix my make up. 

 When we arrived at the restaurant, we took a seat and ordered. The foods arrived and Seokjin and I wasted no time taking picture of it. 

  EatJin

Image result for food tumblr korean

Eating xxxx at xxxx I hope you're eating well!

comments:
RaptotheMon: @EatJin why didn't you invite me? We could have been on a date. ;)

EatJin: @RaptotheMon I'm with my family... :l

JinismyPrincess: Jinnie Noona! Notice me!

Jinmylove: Jinnie! You're so hot!

Jinfanclub: Please marry me!

 Namjinisthebest: Oh my gashhhhhh I freaking see NAMJIN #namjin

Click here to read more comments;

 When I saw Seokjin uploading it on Instagram, I thought that I would do it also so that the fans and my friends would be shocked.

Taelien

guess who I'm with @Jamin @JeonMaknae

comments:

Jamin: Yah, @Taelien! How can you do this to me?!

JeonMaknae: @Taelien noona! How did you meet @EatJin?! Where are you? I'll go there

Taelien: Yah, @Jamin @JeonMaknae why should I tell you? Both of you suddenly 

              dissapeared earlier... I was left alone

 click here to read more comments:

I grin devilishly as I read their comments. I put my phone back and started to eat with them. 

=After eating=

We now reached home and I ran to my room and plopped down on my bed. I took my phone and saw that Jungkook messaged me.

[ Noona, seriously how did you meet with Seokjin?! She's a very famous Idol you know... please tell meee ]

I chuckled, he's just too cute and just irresistable. I then replied back

[ Kookie-ah, I have something to tell you... ]

[ What is it Noona? Did something happened? ]

[ Is Jin your bias? ]

[ Yeah, why? will you tell me where you got to see her? ]

Well, Jin's real name is Kim Seokjin right? ]

 [ Yea... wait, does that mean that you and Jin are related?! ]

[ Uhm.. she is my older sister... ]

Seen, is Jungkook mad at me for not saying it to him? I then typed fast to explain why, when my mom called me to go down stairs. 

" Jungkookie?! Why are you here? " I exclaimed. " Noona, Can I sleep here tonight? " he asked. I looked at Seokjin, and she just nod. " Uh.. sure? " I said. Then we went to my room and put down a mattress. " Kookie, why did you suddenly want to sleep here? " I asked, still preparing the bed. " Jin noona is so pretty... " he just said. I chuckle lightly. " Yah! Did you just come here to see her? " I jokingly asked. " Well, 25% yes and 75% no. I just wanted to hang out with you since we weren't able to earlier. " he said. " Aw.. Kookie, you're so cute! " I said as I pinched his cheeks. " Ah~ it hurts stop~~~ Noona~~~ " he said trying to stop my hands. " Haha.. sorry Kookie, you were just too cute. " but then suddenly, he pinned me to the wall and put my hands above my head. He put his face so near that I could feel his hot breath on my neck. " Am I still cute after doing this Taehee? " he said, voice much lower and more charisma. " K-Kookie, st-stop we shouldn't d-do this... " I stuttered, trying not to release a moan when Jungkook kissed my neck. He then stopped and looked at me intently. " Don't ever call me cute again, Noona! " he said cutely before going to the bathroom. I just stared at the wall in front of me, what just happened?

When Jungkook returned, he seemed normal like nothing happened. He lied down and patted the space beside him. " Noona, sleep with me please, " he said. I just nod, so that I won't stutter. I lied down next to him. He then hugged me while playing Piano Tiles. I just lied there awkwardly, not knowing where to place myself. " Noona, just be comfortable. You should get used to this, we're bestfriends after all. " he said. 

Yeah, bestfriends...right I am your bestfriend but why do I feel this way?

=Next Morning=

 " Kookie, wake up, we have o go to school. Come on sleepyhead. " I shook Jungkook but nothing happened. I just stood up and took a bath and took the one with the Charmander shirt. Then, I came back to Jungkook who is still in deep sleep. " J.U.N.G.K.O.O.K.I.E!!!! WHEN WILL YOU WAKE UP?! WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL!!! " I shouted, causing Jungkook to wake up. " Finally, you're awake! " I squealed in glee. " Why do I have to wake up so early Noona? " he asked, rubbing his eyes. " We have to go to school. Hello?? It's Friday? " I said sarcastically. " Oh right! Noona, where are my clothes? " he asked. Maybe you're confused but Jungkook has some clothes in my closet since he frequently sleeps here overnight, so less hassle, he puts clothes here. I pointed to where his clothes are and he already hit the showers. 

 

=After School=

" Hey Noona, want to go to the Amusment Park? I want to tell you something. " Jungkook said. 

Is this also a chance for me to confess?

 Yes, to answer your question, I am already thinking on how and when should I confessed. Seems like God has given me a chance. "Sure Kookie, when? " I asked. " Well, tomorrow. Are you free? " he replied. " Yea sure, I've got nothing to do anyway. " I said. " Great, I'll pick you up tomorrow at maybe 11:00 noon? " he asked and I just nod. We both waved goodbyes and went to our own way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 


 

 


 

 

YASSSSS ME IS DONE W/ SECOND CHAPTER EVERYBODY CELEBRATE WITH ME! *puts a gun against your head* I SAID CELEBRATE!!!!! 

lol i am very very very sorry for updating late so here is a very very long chapter ( i guess ) anyway i should go because I am already typing with my two pointersssss  byeeeeeeee (btw, those were 1689 wordsssssss so be happy)