Chapter !

United We Stand, Divided We Fall

Taehee's POV

" Ah~ Noona, how can you be so good in this game?! " Jungkook said as he laid down on the fluffy carpet. " Don't worry Kookie, you'll get better. Want me to teach you? " I asked playfully. " Aniyo~ That would ruin my pride as a guy! Just, why do you have to be so good in the games that most guys play?! " Jungkook said as he whine. " Well, my little kookie, it's just because that when I was young I started to hang out with boys than girls. " I said while patting Jungkook's thigh as a way of comfort. " Jungkook! Taehee! Dinner's ready, come down to eat now! " my mom said. Suddenly, Jungkook bolted out of the door to the dinning room to eat. He really loves my mom's cooking. 

" Eomma! What's the food? " Jungkook shouted, and I could her him from upstairs. " Aish! Jungkook-ah, can you stop shouting?! I can't focus on my music. " my brother, Yoongi said. " Hahaha even though I'm noisy, don't you love me? " Jungkook said, pulling an aegyo on Yoongi Oppa. " Aish, be lucky that you're the closest friend of my favorite dongsaeng. " Yoongi said as he brushed both of our hair. " Yah! Hyung! " " Yah! Oppa! " Jungkook and I both said at the same time. My mom,dad and even Yoongi laughed. " Hey, what are you? Twins separated at birth? You even said the same thing together! " my dad said. " Nah, dad, they just spend a lot of time together too much. " Yoongi said, making me blush. " Hey, hey, hey, stop teasing now, they have to eat to do their homework. You too Yoongi. " my mom said as she put the last dish on the table. Jungkook,Yoongi Oppa and I all groaned. " Come on, if you just did your homework earlier, you could have played any games after on. Just eat dinner, then do your homework. Okay? " Neh eomma! " all the kids including Yoongi Oppa, said cheerfully. Then all of us began to eat.

After eating, Jungkook went straight into my room to clean and change his clothes since he's staying the night here. Once I enter the room, I see Jungkook already starting with Math with his sleeping clothes on. A white shirt and some black shorts. I took clothes from my closet and took a bath. I headed out feeling fresh, with a black shirt since it gets cold in the night and some black shorts. I took out our history book and started reading. After 2 hours of doing our homework, we're done! The both of us laid down on my bed and snoozed since it was almost 12pm and we have to wake up at 5 am. 

=The next morning=

I woke up, seeing a sleeping Jungkook. He really looks so peaceful while sleeping. I stare at his features until, " Noona, what time is it? " He asked and I fumbled to get my phone just to see it's already 6:45 am. " , we've got to hurry Kookie! We're gonna be late! " I shouted. The both of us hurriedly getting our clothes to change then headed to the bathroom to brush our teeth then we ran to school. 

" Miss Kim, Please fix your sweater, I feel like I am violating you. " Mr. Song said as he turned his back against us students and face the board, then all of my classmates looked at me. I also looked at myself.... I look normal. White and loose sweater, ripped jeans and converse. Normal! But no, it's because the sweter is loose that my shoulder is on display. This sight made men drool over while the girls were envy but I dunno why since I'm quite tan. But I straightened it up and sat down. " Yah Jiminie!!!! You will not believe what I did early in the morning! " I said as I nudge her. " What did you do? " She asked looking annoyed since she likes Mr. Song's class. I just looked at her with a smile like a chesire's smile. " Oh my god, did someone just confess to you?! Is he hot? Is he nice? Oh my god! Wha- " " Miss Park, if you would like to talk to Miss Kim, the two of you may leave the class. " " Sorry Sir. " Jimin said as she gave sir a sheepish smile and I couldn't help but laugh out loud. " Miss Kim and Miss Park, may you leave the room? The students are trying to listen to me. So, if you're not going to do the same thing, please leave. " Mr. Song said. With that Jimin grabbed our things and left. Wow what a great student.

We both were walking around the hall, until I secretly went to the garden. I took out my composition notebook since I like doing poems and songs. I was thingking on what to base on when suddenly, a dog came running to me. I played with it for a while until a voice called out. " Hope! There you are! " a guy, maybe near my age, came running to me and took the dog. " Thank you for looking out for my dog, Hope. " the guy said. " Oh no worries. I had fun. " I said. " I'm Hoseok, Jung Hoseok. " Hoseok said. " I'm Taehee, Kim Taehee. " I replied back. " Well Taehee, I have to go...see ya! " he said as he left. The bell rang. I took my things and went to the cafeteria. 

When I already bought my lunch, I tried to look for Jimin, but she's not here. So I just looked for an empty spot. When I found one, I placed my tray, and started to eat. But suddenly a voice called. " Long time no see Taehee. "