Chapter #

United We Stand, Divided We Fall

Jungkook POV

 

I woke up, and went to take a bath happily since this is going to be the time I'll tell Taehee that I'm now in my first relationship. I am now Jimin's boyfriend! It's quite an advantage since Jimin and Taehee are close friends so if I need to plan something for Jimin, I have Taehee to help me. I looked for a really good outfit. Once I was ready, I headed down to eat breakfast.

 

" Jungkook, where are you going dressed up like that? "  my mom asked. " I'm going somewhere with Tae Noona. Why? Do you have plans later? " I asked. " No, I was just wondering... it's been long since I ever saw you dressed up like that. " my mom said. " Well, it's because I'm going to tell Noona something very important. " I said, smiling. " Well, you better eat, my little monster, you might be needing a lot of energy if you and Taehee are going somewhere. " she said. I nod and went to the dining table. 

 

I looked at the clock and saw it was 10:55. Time to go fetch Taehee since my house to her house is a 20 minute ride. 

 

" Mom, I'm going to go now! Bye, see you later! " I said and went to get my keys at the door and headed out. At 11:20, I arrived at Taehee's house. I saw Taehee at the swing, scrolling through her phone. I honked my car and immediately, Taehee looked to where the sound was. When she saw that I already arrived, she had her box-shaped smile across her face and went to my car. " Noona, are you ready? " I asked, and she replied, " Yeah! It's been a long time since I went to an amusement park. " " Well then Noona, get some sleep it will take a while before we get there. " I said and she gave a nod as a response. 

 

The trip there was comfortable. Taehee the radio and we sang to it, she told me stories of the time she got there, she also fell asleep and I took pictures of her sleeping, she looks like an angel while she's asleep just so you know. Once we got there, Taehee jumped from my car and ran to the entrance. I chuckle lightly and ran to catch up. 

 

" Kookie! Kookie! Look! There're so many rollercoasters! " she squealed. " Calm down Noona, we have the all the time to go through the amusement park. Don't worry. " I said. She looked at me with glee, " The last one to go to the ticket booth has to pay for us. " she said and ran, and the race began. Of course I won but before she could get to the ticket booth, I already paid for our tickets. I am a man after all. " Yah!.... h-how can you be-be so fast... wait... let m-me catch my breath... " she said breathing heavily. I gave her a bottle of water that I got from my bag just for cases like these. " Thanks Kook. " she said after drinking some water. 

 

" Well, where do you want to go first? " I asked, handing her a map that I got from the ticket booth. She looked at it intently before pointing at the horror house. " The horror house? I thought you hated those. " I asked. " Yea, but since it's still early, might as well go there. " she then said, taking my hand and went there. The personnel there gave us a flashlight each since it will be pitch black inside. " Are you ready to go there Noona? " I asked, she nod her head while clasping her hand on mine, grabbing it tightly. We walked there carefully but then ran as Taehee saw a bloody man with a plastic axe. She also screamed really loud as we saw a woman crawling fast to grab her feet. 

 

When we got out, her face was pale and she was shaking violently. " Noona, are you alright? " I asked as I lead her to a seat nearby. She looked at me slowly and suddenly stood up to grab my shoulders. " How can you be so calm?! Weren't you scared?! " She then shouted. In a minute I was shocked but then laughed out loud. " Seriously noona, why would I be scared of them? Come on, go to the bathroom or something you look ridiculous. " I said. She then hit my chest repeatedly and then muttered some incoherent words while going to the bathroom to clean herself up. I waited for her for some time and she arrived, looking all fresh and pretty once again. " Time for some revenge Kookie. " she said evilly before dragging me to some place.

 

 The journey to where Taehee's ' revenge ' was long, but when I saw a very high rail I knew what was her revenge to me. " Kookie-ah, let's go to that rollercoaster, Please. " She asked, pointing to where the rail was. " Noo-Noona, isn't that quite h-high for you? " I asked, stuttering. I never liked going to high places, it always reminds me of that scene in a movie where two people were fighting on top, somewhere high then person A pushed person B. Accidentally, person B stumbled and fell... and you know that the ending was not so good well, for person B. (A/N I have never seen such movie. it's just something to make it seem that kookie doesn't like heights)

 

 " Kookie... are you perhaps, scared? " she asked, pulling off a grin. Of course as a man, I wouldn't let her win. " No, I'm just concerned. What if you're the one's that scared of riding it. " I shot back at her. She seemed shocked, but then she smirked and she lead us to the waiting line. " Everyone, please fasten your seatbelts and enjoy the ride. " The man who was operating the ride said, and in no time, we were on the top, when suddenly Taehee grabbed my hand and muttered something but I couldn't process what it was since the screams were too loud and I was preoccupied with the air that was blown to my face real hard. We got through loops, ups and downs, and twirls... I don't even know how to explain what I felt when I was riding it but one thing's for sure, I liked it. 

 

We got off the rollercoaster and I looked at my watch and it was already 12:15. " Hey Noona, want to eat lunch already? It's 12:15. " I said, my eyes never left my watch. " Yeah, sure Kookie. I actually saw a place earlier when we were going to the rollercoaster. Can we eat there? " She asked, giving me a pouty lip. And who am I to say no? " Ok Noona, lead the way. " I said and she cheerfully took the map and we got there in a while since there were quite a lot of people. " There it is! I found it! Come on Kookie, let's go! " she said, hastily pulling my arm. I could only chuckle as only little force was actually put into it. " Noona, you know that you pulling my arm has no effect on me right? " I said. She just puffed air and tried to glare at me “ It’s because you work out! You muscular bunny. I want my fluffy bunny back! Kookie~~~ “ she said, trying to pull me once again. “ I’m sorry but fluffy Kookie’s never coming back… don’t you like tough Kookie?  He’ll be able to protect you more, Noona. “ I said, flexing my arm, and she blushed. ‘ Why would she blush at that? ‘ I thought inside my head. “ Just come on! I want to eat already~~ “ Taehee said. And both of us went in to the place and it was very cute I could say. Flowers decorating the walls, pictures of customers (couples) and some teddy bears on top of each table, it looks more of a café than a place to eat lunch but since Taehee requested it, I’m fine with it.

 

We sat down and ordered, and in no time, the food got here and we ate. After eating, we went out again and went to some booths, shops, etc.

 

Then it was already 6 pm. Time for me to confess. I brought Taehee to a bench and he was quite confused.

 

“ Noona, I have something to tell you…it’s important. “ I said, breathing heavily. Her eyes met mine and I saw something in her… Hope? Why would she hope?

 

“ Me too, Kookie… “ she said, looking down. “ You go first. “ I told her since I’m a gentleman. “ Aniya... You should go first since I think it would be more important. “ she told me, still not looking at my face. I held her chin up and said, “ Noona, I’m dating Jimin.. I’m now in a relationship! “ I said, jumping from the bench and do a celebration dance. She looked at me shocked but then smiled, but I knew it was a fake one.

 

“ How about you Noona? I thought you were going to tell me something too. “ I said. She looks sad once I mentioned it. “ O-Oh! It’s nothing Kookie… I forgot it now, congrats with you dating Jimin… She’s a very nice girl, please cherish her. I have to go to the bathroom. “ she said, without sparing me a glance.

 

 

Taehee POV

 

Once I had a distance with where Jungkook is, I ran to the bathroom. Once I got in there, I looked toward the mirror, seeing a very ugly girl, which was me. “ Why did you even think that he would be confessing his love to you. Of course he would like a girl like Jimin. She’s much more a better person than me. You’re so stupid. “ I said to the mirror, then cleaned myself up. Removing my make-up, removing the snot from my nose. I then took my phone from the bag and called someone. “ Hey Unni, can you pick me up? I’m at xxx amusement park. “ “ Yeah, thanks, I’ll be meeting you at the entrance. “ then I dropped the call with Seokjin.

 

I left the bathroom to meet up with Jungkook again, but I saw him on the phone… By the way he’s smiling, I guess it would be Jimin. “ Kookie, I’ll be going now. No need to bother assisting me to the entrance, just talk to Jimothy. I’ll be fine. “ I said, then turned my back towards him and left.

 

I saw Seokjin’s car at the entrance and I ran towards it. I opened the door and I saw a very surprised Seokjin. “ Noona… I don’t like him anymore. “ I said, cradling my sister’s hand. “ What’s wrong Tae, did something happen? “ she asked. I nod and said, “ Jungkook already has a girlfriend, and it’s Jimin… “ “ Wait… isn’t Jimin a close friend of yours? “ she said, I nod. “ She also knows that you like Jungkook right? “ she said, I nod once again. “ Oh, poor you. Let’s go and eat out okay? Drown your sadness in food. Come on. “ she said and we drove off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi!!! The third chapter is up! I hope you like and please comment and subscribe pleaseeeeeeeeee I appreciate it since I always read the comments. J