Chapter 4

Philophobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'He let happiness enter her life while another he heal his sadness. When she thought she will never fall in love, someone come into her life. Is this love?.'

  Shin Hye exhaled a deep breath. She not stupid. She know both Min Ho and Taecyeon like her. Every morning Min Ho will wait outside her house to go to school together. Every evening Taecyeon will come to her house to study together. 

  Who she like the most?. Min Ho can bring happiness to her life. Every moment they spent together, she always feel happy. What makes her happy?. His existence is more than enough to make her smile. He always take a good care of her.

  Taecyeon?. He understand her sadness. He make her feel warm. He can see the sadness inside her and push away the sadness from her. He heal her half alive soul. They don't need words to understand each others.

  Halmeoni sit next to Shin hye. Her girl keep sighing and seem like she lost in her own thoughts. She touch her shoulder. 

  "Halmeoni, is harabeoji your first love?. "

   Shin Hye avoiding Halmeoni's eyes. Now she understand what inside her granddaughter mind. Someone open her heart.

  "Yes. He is my first, last and true love." 

  "Do you like someone?. Or maybe love someone?."

  Love?. Is this love?. With Min Ho, she found happiness. With Taecyeon, she found calmness. She don't know what is this feeling. How come she love two person at the same time?.

  "Aniyo. I just ... Hmmm."

  She couldn't find the right word to explain her situation. She don't know what is love. How can she say that she in love?.

  "Not everything we can explain using words. Sometimes we need to feel it by heart. Take it slowly. Your heart will give you the answer that you been searching for."

  Shin Hye nodded. Did her eomma also asked halmeoni the same question?. Is that man her eomma first love?. He didn't deserve to be loved at all. Suddenly, anger rush into her mind.

  No. She shouldn't let love take control of her. Love only make her weak. She not going to be like eomma. She will never let anyone take her heart. She not going to love anyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

  "Halmeoni is Shin Hye at home?."

  First it was Min Ho. Then So Eun. And now Taecyeon. Why did Shin Hye avoiding them. For past few weeks, everytime seem goes well with them. why in a sudden, she avoiding them.

 Something crossed her mind. Their conversation few days ago, rushing into her head. First love. Shin Hye might like one of these guys but she scared get reject by him. Which one is her first love?.

  Is it Min Ho or Taecyeon?.

  She look at Taecyeon who still waiting for her to answer his question. Is he the one?.

  "Do you like Shin Hye?".

  Taecyeon didnt expect that question from halmeoni. Do he like Shin Hye?. Yes, he like her. But he like So Eun more. With Shin Hye, he can talk anything to her. Like their soul is connected to each other.

  "Halmeoni. I like Shin Hye like my own sibling. I care about her. She is my good friend."

  "Whenever im with her, i feel comfortable. I feel like home. She makes me feel like a family."

  Halmeoni just smile. This guy havent realize his real feeling. Home and family is the closest thing to heart. One day, he will understand that kind of feeling.

  "Halmeoni, can you ask Shin Hye to call me later?. We have a group assignment. I hope to finish it in this week. Sorry for disturbing. I need to take a leave now. Take care, halmeoni. " Taecyeon bowed as a respect and Halmeoni reply with nodding her head.

  Taecyeon walk as faster as he can. Why did his heart beat faster when he said he only like Shin Hye as his own sibling?. Why did he think of Shin Hye as his home?. Why did his heart feel aching when he said they only good friend?.

  Kim So Eun. The one that he like the most is Kim So Eun. Maybe he spent more time with Shin Hye,so he get confused. Everything going to be normal again once he spend time with So Eun again.

  "Shin Hye?."

  His eyes darted to Shin Hye who talking with one guy. Who is that guy?. He look familiar but he couldnt remember from where. His eyes glued on their hand. Why did they holding hand?.

  Shin Hye is smiling happily. He never saw her smiled like that. Who is that guy that can make her smile like that. He kiss her cheek!.

  Park Shin Hye!!!!.

  Bukkkkk.

  The next thing he know is his fist landed on that guy face. Shin Hye still shock with his sudden attack.

  "Are you crazy?. Why did you punch my cousin?."

  The word cousin knock some sense into his head. Taecyeon look at her cousin who still on the ground. Daebak, Taecyeon. Daebak.

------------------------------------------------------------------

  "Halmeoni. We are home. " 

  Min Ho straighten his body when he heard her voice. Why did Park Hyung Shik's lips got some bruise. Taecyeon is behind them with gloomy face.

  "Ommo. What happened to my Hyung Shik?." Halmeoni running to him and look closely at his face.

  "Min Ho?. I thought you sent So Eun home. What are you doing here?. Wanna have free dinner again?. Ask by Shin Hye playfully. He rolled his eyes, annoyed by her silly joke. 

  "Hyung Shik?. What happened to you?. " So Eun bring a fruits platter and put on the table. So Eun was with Min Ho today?. She know Hyung Shik?. Taecyeon still clueless with everything.

  "Halmeoni. Im okay. It just lil. I hit the bus door while try to get in cuz too many people inside the bus." Hyung Shik hugs his grandma tightly. He dont want to make his grandma worried.

  "You should be careful. Wait here. I will get bruise cream for you." Halmeoni seem to believe him but not Min Ho.

  He smirked looking at Taecyeon who look guilty. For someone who start fighting at early age, he know it from a punch. Taecyeon punched Hyung Shik. 

  "Did you punch him?." Min Ho still smiling until he met Shin Hye's dangerous eyes. He look away and wipe his smile from his face.

   "Im sorry."

  This is the first time So Eun know that Taecyeon losing his temper. He usually very calm person and always avoid any trouble. She wonder whats make him angry.

  Is Taecyeon like Shin Hye?.

  "Kwenchana. It was a good greating. We are man. We didnt take this small matters to heart. By the wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter