Chapter 2

Philophobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why did you do this to me, to our daughter?. Why?."

 She pulled his shirt and grab it tightly. She crying like crazy. Yes, she is crazy now. Her husband just admitted than he make someone pregnant. 

 "Have you ever think of me?. Of our daughter?. Of our family?. Why did you do this to me?. " She shouted in front of his face. But then she let her grip go and laugh. 

  All her sacrificed to her family is nothing to this guy in front of her. He broke her heart into tiny tiny tiny pieces. She took a deep breath then sign the paper. 

  "Here. Take this and leave this house. Make sure you submit your resignation letter in 24 hours. Leave your car keys and your card credit. I will bring this matters to the court. " His eyes get widen after hearing what his future ex wife just said. He going to lost everything. 

  "Why you look so shock?. You think I'm too weak?. You think I won't sign the paper cuz I won't hurt my daughter?. So you think by agree that you can have another woman behind her not going to hurt her?. Take this paper and leave with nothing. My security guard will check on you before you leave. " She looking at him with a smile plastering on her face along with tears running on her cheeks. 

  Then someone turn off the TV. Shin Hye almost swearing but then she realized it was her grandma.

  "Halmeoniiiiii. Why did you switch off the TV?. Aishhh. " 

  "Park Shin Hye. Why did you like this kind of story?. It only make you hate marriage more. You already set your mind that he will cheat on you. "

  "Absolutely right. I dont hate marriage. I just dont believe in love. Halmeoni, im so hungry. What did you cook?."

  "Dont try to change the topic. You been eating the whole pack of cookies and yet you said you hungry. Everyone make mistake. And never punish other people by another person mistake. Do you understand?."

  "Your dad called just now. He said he already transfer money into your account. "

  Shin Hye pretend like she didnt hear it. She dont care about him anymore. Dont think he doing a good thing just by sending her money. Its his responsibility and no one ask him to do so. 

  "Halmeoni. I'm breathing now. "

  Her grandma look at her in confusion. 

  "Giving me money is breathing for him. Not because he want to but he have and need to do so. Or else people will see him as the bad father. Being a bad husband already make him suffocated. So playing a good father roles is the only way to keep survived. "

  Halmeoni sighing deeply, and feel worry with the girl in front her. She know she is a good girl but she also realize this good girl hurt badly by her own father. 

  The emotionless eyes is full with broken happiness. She built a tall strong invisible wall so people can see what inside her soul. How she wish she can do something to change her perception about life. She not brokenhearted girl but she the coldhearted one. She don't need someone to fix her. She just need some warm love to melt her heart. 

  "Shin Hye darling, I'm sorry for everything that happened to you. I'm so sorry ." Halmeoni hugging her tightly and caress her back. Instead of feel sad, Shin Hye burst into laughter. 

  "Halmeoni. Stop watching sad drama. I'm not going to die without love. But I will die if I didn't eat now. Kaja. Let me cook spaghetti for you. "  Shin Hye winks to her and walking to the kitchen. Why should her grandma feel sorry for her. The one that should feel sorry is that heartless man. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

   'Why can't she bring an umbrella during this raining season?. Im going crazy because of her. Even my mum wondering why I need two umbrella. '

  He stopped next to her,holding the umbrella for her. He want to leave after he give it to her but this time, she grab his arms. 

  "Why everytime we met, it must be raining?. Mr y Beast. Thats what they called you. " Taecyeon turn his back to face her. What did she mean by saying that everytime they met, it must be raining. So she did realized about him but never thank him even once. Thats explained how his umbrella on his table again.

  "Why look shock?. You are famous student. Everyone know you. Why you always give me your umbrella to me?. " Shin Hye look into his eyes, searching for some honest answer. Her heart beat faster when she realized that his cheeks turn red. Did he just blushing with her?. 

  Both of them fall into silence. Stand very close under one umbrella with the rain getting heavier by a second. No words, just staring into each others eyes. 

  "Lets go to the bus stop. You already drenched. " Shin Hye the first one broke the silence. She hold his shirt and drag him to follow her. Since he holding the umbrella, she guess the best thing to do is grab his shirt. 

  His eyes glued on her. Part of him telling that this girl has a big heart. Since there is a lots of people standing inside the bus stop, Shin Hye drag him to the nearest public phone booth. She pull him to enter the booth and quickly close the umbrella then the door. Taecyeon hold his breath. They standing next to each others very close. 

  "I don't think the rain will stop soon. Your hair so wet. Let me help you. " Taecyeon take out his small towel that he always used during PE class. He dry her hair, trying to act normal while avoiding Shin Hye's eyes. 

  "Why are you blushing?. " She ask him with a teasing smile on her face. She find it cute to see him blushing. 

  "Why are you blushing?. " She ask again. This time she move closer to him make his back leaning on the wall. She enjoy teasing this shy beast. But then, she can feel her heart stop beating. 

  His fingers playing with her hair. He is looking into her eyes with unexplained gaze. She can feel his fingers move to her face and she automatically close her eyes when his thumb caress his cheek a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter