Chapter 1

Philophobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Life is unpredictable. When you expect bright shiny morning, then comes the rain. But good thing is after the rain,  she might can see some rainbow. So, just enjoy this rain. "

 

  Park Shin Hye didn't look up to the person that offer her the umbrella. Without looking at him, she took it and walkaway make the person feel so annoying. Is it hard to say thank you?. Such a cold person. His eyes still looking at her, make his heart beat faster. He like her?. He shook his head rapidly. No Way!!!!. 

  He pulled out another umbrella from his bag. How come a girl don't have an umbrella. Didn't she know something called weather forecast?. She didn't watch TV?. Or listen to radio. He doubt she ever watch TV. She is the sleeping ice Queen. 

  He almost dropped his books when someone touch his arms and follow his gaze. The person is smiling sweetly to him. Such an angel. He smile back at her, looking into her eyes, try to convince himself that he only like this angel. 

  "Oppa. I'm hungry. Let's eat together. " Before he can give his answer, she already drag him to follow her.

  The students look at them, some think they look adorable together. Some think it such a sore eyes sight. 

 Then, he think about her again. Did she had her breakfast?. 

 He bit his own lips. Why should he care for someone who don't even care about him?. 

  This is so wrong!!!!. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

  "Oppa. This is for you. " A girl come to Lee Min Ho and put a lunchbox in front of him. Another lunchbox. He look back at her with his sharp gaze. Then she left without saying anything. 

  "How I'm going to eat all this?. " He talk to himself. He look at his right. She sleeping again during lunchtime. Why she sleep a lots?. 

  "Yah sleeping ice Queen. Wake up. " He knock her table, want to make her wake up. Shin Hye look up to meet his eyes. In a sudden, he feel nervous when she looking at him. 

  "What do you want?. " She ask him with her hand cross her chest. Min Ho massage his forehead and clear his throat. Why did he always feel nervous with this cold hearted woman. 

  "Here. Take this. I have a lots. Don't think that I care about you. I just don't want to waste the foods. " He put the lunchbox in front of her. He can heard another students gasp. They must be shock that he gave her lunchbox .

  "Why me?. " Her big expressionless eyes looking at him. What is wrong with this girl. Shouldn't she thank him for giving her food for her lunch. 

 "Because I want to give you. Just eat. And stop looking at me with your big eyes. It's scary. " Then he heard them gasping again. Is his words is too much this time?. But then Shin Hye let out small laugh. 

  "Take your lunchbox and eat with me then. Since you good enough to share your food with me. " Min Ho is shock with what she just said. She want to have lunch with him?. 

  "Like you said, you give me this lunchbox because you don't want to waste it. So let's just eat, without saying anything. I really meant it. Just eat. " She pull out the chairs next to her. Then she open the lunchbox. 

  Without asking or saying anything, Min Ho take his lunchbox and sit next to her. He steal a glance at her who start digging her food. She seems to like that food. So she must like fried rice. 

 Shin Hye look around and find another students reaction as amusing. They look shock. She don't know the guy next to her. She only know his name, the bad boy. From what she heard, he is very famous. And she think he just want to eat in peace, so he choose her. No one ever dare to mess with her. 

  Min Ho put a piece of meat on her lunchbox. She didn't turn her head to see him. She just nodded, as a gesture of thank him. Both of them eating without saying anything but give enough emotion inside him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

   "Is Shin Hye and Min Ho dating?. " Kim So Eun is looking at them with sad face. She like him a lot. Taecyeon look at them who sit next to each other while having their lunch. 

  "I don't think so. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter