Chapter 3

Philophobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Shin Hye feel like someone shaking her shoulder. Why did halmeoni wake her up this early. She turn her body to face her halmeoni without open her eyes.

  "Let me sleep for another 10 minutes. I will wake up after 10 minutes. " She said lazily.

  "Yahh sleepyhead. Wake up. " Sleepyhead?. Is she still dreaming?. Why did she heard a man voice instead of her halmeoni voice. 

  "Ah Chamna. Wake up. Why did you always sleep?. " Another man voice. And a girl chuckling?. 

  She slowly open her eyes and she get surprised. What the hell are they doing inside her house, in her room. Who let them in?. Lee Min Ho. Taecyeon. And Kim So Eun. Since when they getting close that they can come over to her place as they like. 

  "What the hell are you doing in my house?. " She almost continue to swear at them if her halmeoni didn't fake a cough and glare at her. 

  "Is that how you greet your friends?." Friends?. Since when she become friend with them. She want to protest but her halmeoni sit on her bed and give her a glass of milk. 

  This is the second time all of them see her soft side. The first time is when they sent her home. When she around her halmeoni, she turn to sweet lil girl. All you want to do is loving her. If they didn't know her, they might don't believe she is the same cold ice queen in their school. 

  She kiss her halmeoni after finish her milk. Then she shoot her cold gaze to them. Here she goes again. From sweet lil girl to cold ice queen. 

  "Halmeoni, we are so sorry for coming to your house this early. " Min Ho bow politely to halmeoni.

  "Good if you know. Then what are you waiting for?. " Halmeoni flick her forehead make her whining. Min Ho can't control his laughter. How she so powerless when it comes to her halmeoni. 

  "Halmeoni, I can help you to prepare the breakfast. We bought some food for breakfast and lunch. " So Eun offer to help halmeoni make the breakfast. Halmeoni nodded and smile sweetly to her. 

  "Wae?. What breakfast and lunch?. You think my house is restaurant?. " And her halmeoni flick her forehead again. This time Taecyeon also laugh along with Min Ho.

  "Go take your shower. So Eun and the rest will help me prepare your breakfast. "

  "Come So Eun. Taecyeon and Min Ho, both of you also need to help. "

  "Halmeoniiiiiiii. " Shin Hye could only look at Min Ho who winked at her and Taecyeon who still smiling like he won a lottery. 

  Why must this happen to her on her peaceful lovely morning? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

  "I will send her home. "

  Taecyeon hold her left hand, try to stop Min Ho from take her with him. They face each others with Shin Hye stand between them. 

  "I can send her home. "

  Min Ho insist he will be the one that send her home. Both tighten their grip on her wrist, make her nervousness take step to another level. Don't tell that they are fighting over her now. 

  "So Eun. Can you send me home?. " 

  So Eun who watching the two guys fighting over her, slowly nodded. Shin Hye reaction showed that she didn't like any of this guy. Both guys slowly release her wrist and get confused. Why did she ask So Eun to send her home?. 

  Shin Hye walk beside So Eun while the two guys walk behind them. It only took 5 minutes of walking from their school to her house but with everyone remind silent the journey seem to take longer than usual. 

  "Just stop here. My house is just in front. I can walk by myself. Thank you for walk me home. " Shin Hye bow to them. Her eyes caught someone behind the two guys. 

  "Halmeoni?. " All of them turn their back to look at her halmeoni. She is holding two big plastic bag. Automatically, the two gentleman take the plastic bag from her to help. Halmeoni smile brightly to both of them. 

  "Annyeong halmeoni. I'm Kim So Eun. Shin Hye's classmate. This is Taecyeon Oppa. And this is Min Ho Oppa. " This is the first time she address Min Ho as Oppa. ShinHye Hye smirk at Min Ho, silently tell him that she was right when she told him that So Eun like him. 

  "What are you doing outside our house?. Come. " Halmeoni pull Shin Hye and So Eun to enter their house. Min Ho look back at her with a smirk. So this is her house. She try to lie about which one is her real house. 

  The three of them looking around her house. Not too small and not too big. A clean and tidy yet unique decoration. Three room with medium size kitchen. It's look comfortable and give some peaceful feeling. Shin Hye go to her room to change her clothes. She look adorable in her purple T-shirt with black short pants. 

  Halmeoni come with a tray with a drink and some cookies. Taecyeon the first one to get the tray from halmeoni. Halmeoni chuckle softly looking at how polite these two guys. It's not easy to find a good guy like them nowadays. 

  "Shin Hye. Cook for another 3 person. I'm sure your friends haven't eat yet. " The two guys look excited. She can read from their expressions that they like Shin Hye. 

  "Shin Hye can cook?. Daebak. Can I help her?. " Min Ho can't believe that she can cook. Halmeoni nodded to give permission. 

  "I want to help too. Come oppa. Lets help Shin Hye. " So Eun pull Taecyeon to follow them to the kitchen. 

  "Yahhhh. What are you doing here?. Can't you see I'm trying to cook now. " Shin Hye put both hand on her waist, acting like a mum scold her kids. 

  "Shin Hye. Let them help you. Halmeoni will take a rest now. Wake me up when you finish cooking. "

  Halmeoni go to her room with tears slowly running on her cheeks. This is the first time she saw her with some friends. It's so obvious they want to be her friend but she keep pushing them away. 

  From her room she can hear Shin Hye keep shouting, ask them not to touch anything. Shin Hye used to did everything alone. Maybe this is the right time to change it. She can imagine how mess the kitchen now. And she can hear thing fall on the floor. 

  "Yahhh Min Ho. Pabo. "

  She can hear Shin Hye is laughing now. It's been a long time since she heard a lovely laughter from her. She very sure now that Min Ho is more than just a friend.

  "Yahhh Taecyeon. Not like that. "

  And she laugh again. Maybe she was wrong. Shin Hye really treat them as a friends. 

  "Yahhh So Eun. You will make it salty. "

  She keep l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter